[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol LOVE Mark!! He’s so good as villain! Those creepy eyes bring out a dark, scary but at the same time funny side to him! Just love him! Lol :D perhaps in the future he can play a real villain or a sadist p’ek lol :celebrate16::angel10:

The trailer is actually pretty good. I have a feeling this Lakorn is going to be very popular with good buzz in Thailand. Thai audience love action!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
how they made it so realistic mark vs mark , for sure mark will enjoy this very much he always wanted to do a crazy/dark character i guess he fulfilled his dream in this scene , this scene he did an impressive job the voice the eyes the inner feeling good job for him :thumbup:

Agree, Well done.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the touches, the heart beating , the sensational feeling
that wild unstoppable desire
deep into the moment
that one special feeling in another dimension

someone stop the butterflies in my heart every single time i see this scene , i need a deep breath

koadadai

sarNie Adult
how they made it so realistic mark vs mark , for sure mark will enjoy this very much he always wanted to do a crazy/dark character i guess he fulfilled his dream in this scene , this scene he did an impressive job the voice the eyes the inner feeling good job for him :thumbup:

yes, I think Mark can do the dark character well. When I watched Mark's performance, in his facial expression, I felt the dark emotion sometimes. I don't know why, maybe only I have this feeling. :confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes, I think Mark can do the dark character well. When I watched Mark's performance, in his facial expression, I felt the dark emotion sometimes. I don't know why, maybe only I have this feeling. :confused12:
he has the inner fierceness for roles like this so i think if the thai producer were more creative and more daring he can someday have a crazy dark charcater to play

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The Music video for OST. EBOLA |Official MV (KF)

I have to admit this version looks so much better then Poh and Noon’s version. The teaser to the lakorn looks great aswell. But I am not an action pack fan so will give it a miss. Anyway the only person I notice in the MV was Mark :facepalm: those tattoos and shirtless :coleman:fighting scenes just scream sexy as hell :aaaaa: