[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
what do you mean by two role ? can you please explain more to me
There were 2 part from the previous version! Nang’ek is twin but we’re raised separately. The one that is Kann lover is beautiful and has soft nature, she is also God’s adopted sister (she doesn’t know that she was adopted). The other nang’ek appear after her sister died, and she is a strong woman who can fight. Moreover the fight between foreigner and the good guys are in part 2, that’s why I think the combine both part in this one remake.
Anyway I’m not sure either. The trailer just give me the feeling! Maybe I’m wrong.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
There were 2 part from the previous version! Nang’ek is twin but we’re raised separately. The one that is Kann lover is beautiful and has soft nature, she is also God’s adopted sister (she doesn’t know that she was adopted). The other nang’ek appear after her sister died, and she is a strong woman who can fight. Moreover the fight between foreigner and the good guys are in part 2, that’s why I think the combine both part in this one remake.
Anyway I’m not sure either. The trailer just give me the feeling! Maybe I’m wrong.
wooow that would be such an amaziiing twist for me i hope your suspect will become true thank you for the explanation

This kind of give a hint too because there seem to be two differents mood to Kim character!
https://instagram.com/p/BfaiLPlH2Os/
i noticed that too i said to myself "so seems anchan has a tricky , fight side too? cool " cause she looked in all the bts a little not that character that will fight i mean didn't look she will have a fight scene, either way i just can't wait to see kim in her little story here

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Or maybe they just change that part!
i personally will be surprised if kim will play two roles she would say it if she did so i think they just changed the story and added some things hear and there from the part 1

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i personally will be surprised if kim will play two roles she would say it if she did so i think they just changed the story and added some things hear and there from the part 1
I agree, maybe the producer change some part and add more flavor to her character. Or maybe it is a surprise (twin). Anyway, which one you prefer?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
wooow that would be such an amaziiing twist for me i hope your suspect will become true thank you for the explanation

i noticed that too i said to myself "so seems anchan has a tricky , fight side too? cool " cause she looked in all the bts a little not that character that will fight i mean didn't look she will have a fight scene, either way i just can't wait to see kim in her little story here
You are welcome!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree, maybe the producer change some part and add more flavor to her character. Or maybe it is a surprise (twin) Anyway, which one you prefer?
i prefer the twist you imagined but i truly don't thin it's possible but i also loving the idea adding flavor to her character , so i'm ok with the two cases cause i will for sure enjoy her delivering those emotions and those scene :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I wish this lakorn would hurry you and air. Seems like ages for us MK fans!

Looking forward to all the lovey dovey scenes. I'm not an action genre fan myself, but the action scenes in this lakorn looks promising, along with the acting!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wish this lakorn would hurry you and air. Seems like ages for us MK fans!

Looking forward to all the lovey dovey scenes. I'm not an action genre fan myself, but the action scenes in this lakorn looks promising, along with the acting!
i agreeeee :thumbup: just a few weeks to go