[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Why is it four months? Is it confirmed to be released on February/ March?
nope but generally that's the average of time they take for a lakorn to air after finishing filming so i'm expecting this around February/march cause for sure the plot will be open for them

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
nope but generally that's the average of time they take for a lakorn to air after finishing filming so i'm expecting this around February/march cause for sure the plot will be open for them
Oooo... ok. Thanks. At least I will not wait for 1st of January stupidly and hope the lakorn will be aired then. So how long will Kim be resting until she starts filming for her next lakorn with Tik J? What about Mark?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oooo... ok. Thanks. At least I will not wait for 1st of January stupidly and hope the lakorn will be aired then. So how long will Kim be resting until she starts filming for her next lakorn with Tik J? What about Mark?
well with thai world surprise happened what if they surprised us and aired it on January if there is a free slot

and for that the next works i don't have the exact info we have to wait until after the new year to see what next :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
well with thai world surprise happened what if they surprised us and aired it on January if there is a free slot

and for that the next works i don't have the exact info we have to wait until after the new year to see what next :)
Yeah that could happen too. ...and let's hope as well that the lakorn will surprise us with many good surprises.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Off topic. Can't wait to see Kim as Princess Rasika.....