[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Kimmys interview from Wee Brand Show. They ask her about Mark and Kim’s Hokkaido trip, their charity work Alex and Mark’s ordaination. I was most patiently waiting for the “holding the pillow” answer. They ask Kimmy directly if she will be holding the pillow for Mark’s ordination... she said, “No, she will not.” Holding the pillow is a huge ritual, so I don’t think that can easily just go to anyone. According to Mark’s previous interviews, his sister and mother will be holding the pillow(s). So excited for Mark’s ordaination! He’ll certainly need a lot of peace and time!❤

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Kimmys interview from Wee Brand Show. They ask her about Mark and Kim’s Hokkaido trip, their charity work Alex and Mark’s ordaination. I was most patiently waiting for the “holding the pillow” answer. They ask Kimmy directly if she will be holding the pillow for Mark’s ordination... she said, “No, she will not.” Holding the pillow is a huge ritual, so I don’t think that can easily just go to anyone. According to Mark’s previous interviews, his sister and mother will be holding the pillow(s). So excited for Mark’s ordaination! He’ll certainly need a lot of peace and time!❤

Thanks for the info! :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so I don’t think that can easily just go to anyone
sorry , very rude of you , kim is not anyone she is his girlfriend that has been with him for a long time and don't worry kim is respectful enough to know the value of that moment and that it should belong to his mom

xodxo

sorry , very rude of you , kim is not anyone she is his girlfriend that has been with him for a long time and don't worry kim is respectful enough to know the value of that moment and that it should belong to his mom
I wasn’t trying to be rude at all. He did say it would be his mother and sister holding the pillow(s). I read that if a girl that isn’t a family member holds the pillow, there could be a curse when things don’t end well. So, they’re playing safe with rituals and customs. I do apologize if you’re offended, it’s just how my language was written at that time, wasn’t intentionally trying to be rude. Plus, I hope you guys MK fans stay open minded when non-MK fans speak their minds. Not everyone who likes Mark or Kim will ship them together off or onscreen.

And I would like to add that I will be very blunt with MK sometimes because I don’t really see them as an item so if I will say something indirectly to Kimmy, hope you guys don’t get offense in that.

Yes, I follow their every news when Mark is linked with Kimmy, but I don’t get the jittery butterfly MK fans do and I will state something out of the blue and by that it doesn’t mean I’m rude, I’m just not seeing what their fans are seeing. I will be blunt and be straightforward while watching their Lakorn or events and if I don’t like something I will critique. I will even say things like, “they don’t look good or match” and hope people respect that it’s my opinion. If it’s my opinion, it shouldn’t alter or change how you ship or like them because I would also like to enjoy and see what I like. Hope this make sense.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@xodxo you definitely don't need to like them at all if you want, i don't have a word on that i never quote you in that, they don't need you to like them they have their own fans, so you don't need to feel like you need to clarify yourself for not being an mk fan , but seeing how you wrote that statement offended me as a big fan of kim you makes it sound if kim hold the pillow it will be a "anyone" thing,

xodxo

@xodxo but seeing how you wrote that statement offended me as a big fan of kim you makes it sound if kim hold the pillow it will be a "anyone" thing,
True, but you also need to realize that any “dating” couples could break up, esp people being labeled as dating by the media, in the public eye. I stated that because “holding the pillow” is ritual and customary to marriage potential couples so it’s sacred, and not risking any bad deeds by not letting someone like a GF hold it is good practice and safe for both sides.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
True, but you also need to realize that any “dating” couples could break up, esp people being labeled as dating by the media, in the public eye. I stated that because “holding the pillow” is ritual and customary to marriage potential couples so it’s sacred, and not risking any bad deeds by not letting someone like a GF hold it is good practice and safe for both sides.
now it sound better "girlfriend should not hold a pillow because it's bring bad luck" thank you for changing the way you expressed it

PS you can wait as long as you want for their breakup , it's up to them and it's their lives if they feel they need to break up i will definitely respect that , cause i treat them as human

xodxo

now it sound better "girlfriend should not hold a pillow because it's bring bad luck" thank you for changing the way you expressed it

PS you can wait as long as you want for their breakup , it's up to them and it's their lives if they feel they need to break up i will definitely respect that , cause i treat them as human
Lol — my “anyone” was meant for someone not wifey potential for Mark in the long run because if they were a “serious” couple, wouldn’t his family give her a green light to hold the pillow? But it’s not happening so that’s where I threw in the word “anyone.” Because at this point, she could just be anyone or no one. I’m speaking bluntly here, so take it or leave it. I’m not cruel to wish them to be over, because for a “couple” going into their so called “four year” and still feeling unsure about the pillow thing says a lot whether things will or will not work out. Again, it’s all my interpretation, no harm was done. Didn’t kill anyone.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
then i will be blunt too and i wish you will be in a relationship for four years and you will be still considerate a no one for some people , and holding a pillow say nothing about potential of nothing she is not his wife yet and they made it clear in several interviews that they won't get married in this near future so i think you are the only one here expecting them to should marry in the next year for her to hold the pillow as a future spouse

xodxo

then i will be blunt too and i wish you will be in a relationship for four years and you will be still considerate a no one for some people , and holding a pillow say nothing about potential of nothing she is not his wife yet and they made it clear in several interviews that they won't get married in this near future so i think you are the only one here expecting them to should marry in the next year for her to hold the pillow as a future spouse
You’re acting childish and is the rude, delusional fan! You’re attacking someone who’s making a comment on celebrities. What you said was IMMATURE! You need to watch your words before you get reported on attacking a member!

You can be a fan, but don’t get so delusional and butthurt like you live with them. I’m a viewer and I share/comment what I see, not attacking you. Get it straight!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You’re acting childish and is the rude, delusional fan! You’re attacking someone who’s making a comment on celebrities. What you said was IMMATURE! You need to watch your words before you get reported on attacking a member!
i should respect you as a human right ? then why you don't respect kim as a human what if you were in her position and someone said that about you and your relationship , watch what you say first

PS i think you should do a rethinking of who is the delusional fan between us

celebrity are human and i don't see kim as just a celebrity i won't explain it too much cause is useless let's just say saying bad about kim is pretty much related to me :lol:

Last edited:

xodxo

i should respect you as a human right ? then why you don't respect kim as a human what if you were in her position and someone said that about you and your relationship , watch what you say first
You’re getting personal? Wtf? When did I disrespect “your” Kimmy? Me stating that she’s no one bc she’s not getting to hold the pillow? You’re really delusional, no wonder you can’t handle what’s being said. You’re getting jealous for Kimmy bc she’s not getting to hold the pillow? Wtf?!?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You’re getting personal? Wtf? When did I disrespect “your” Kimmy? Me stating that she’s no one bc she’s not getting to hold the pillow? You’re really delusional, no wonder you can’t handle what’s being said. You’re getting jealous for Kimmy bc she’s not getting to hold the pillow? Wtf?!?
:lol: :lol: a " no one" is pretty much a disrespectful word in the way you addresses it and i actually respect mark more that he give his mom and family the respect they deserve for raising him so yeah jealousy is non sense word in a situation like this it's more a word that can be used on a fan who feel jealous that their dear handsome actor is in relationship already

and i feel good that expressed my feeling personally

xodxo

I do not need to argue with your nonsense!

Kimmy at Wee Brand Show continued!
6EE8FD60-4390-4996-ADAB-95FFD3115048.jpeg 0B4F7C0F-AA7D-4CC6-B160-39374CB96620.jpeg
F2312446-ED32-4FF7-86ED-F6B7F2395956.jpeg
Cr respected owners

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:D "give me your best i won't allow you to hurt him"

"omg help me"
alex: "what are you thinking you are doing "

"im' not sure myself, they told me to protect you so i'm doing my best " :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim looks absolutely stunning in the event! Her skin is so beautiful!

I was (still is) a Kim's fan before I even became an MK fan. I feel blessed that my two favs found each other and have stayed committed for this long. It's a tough industry to be so open about their relationship and to be able to accept the backlashes from antifans. They make it look easy, even though I'm sure they have their days, which we all do. Hopefully they make it to the altar. But if the future holds something else for them, MK fans should still feel fortunate to witness their journey together. Hope they both receive lots of blessing from all their merits they've done together. Love is a beautiful thing.

KF needs to hurry up and air!

twister02

M♥K

Hello. Thank you for giving us a short synopsis of Kimmy's interview. I don't want to be rude but it also strike me when you used the word "anyone" when you describe Kimmy not holding the pillow on Mark's ordination. I'm not Thai so I don't know how sacred or how ordination works for them. It make sense tho that she will most likely not be the one to do this since she's not the only girl in Mark's life so the immediate female members of his family should do that sacred ritual but I don't think you should label his girlfriend as anyone. Given the tradition and how Thais value their mothers, even if Mark wants his girl to do this, still, she has a mother so there's no question in there. It would be easy peasy decision to have his mother do that.

I also read the exchange you and peace made in this thread and I know you are a Mark fan, not a MK fan. I do respect that. Not all of the people will like them. MK fans are not forcing anyone to like them but you don't need to question why, we, as MK fans feels something different as to what you feel about them. We saw something in them that's why we like them. It goes to everyone who are shipping celebrities. Some of the people would ask, Why? and it cannot be answered easily since they might see something different as to those shippers but as long as the fans are happy, I don't think they will mind anyone who don't like their koojins. Same goes to us, MK fans. I don't care if someone or somebody doesn't like them.

"You can be a fan, but don’t get so delusional and butthurt like you live with them" --
You commented it but why are you speculating that Mark's family didn't give him a green light for Kimmy to hold the pillow? Are you living with them for you to say that? There might be lots of reason why that we don't know since we are not with them. There might be chances that Kimmy decline since Mark's mother is still living and alive or they didn't talk about it at all since from the very start they knew Mark's mother will do it. We will never know cause we are not living with them.

Let's just be mindful next time for the words we chose to use in describing something. After all, you might not be a MK fan but you're still a Mark fan. You might not like Mark's girlfriend but I do wish that you will pray for his happiness and I do think, Kimmy is one of those people who makes Mark happy.

By the way, I think you need to post these updates in Kimmy's thread. :)

Last edited: