[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is no joke this is what real acting should be about, amazing amazing i'm sooooo impressed woow just wow eppiiic :clap::clap::clap::clap:
edit it with slow motion cause i can't get enough i keep reatching it over and over again

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, yes, I remember he fail carry Kim, and his othe n'ek, but for real those slap are hell slap, I felt bad for bae
Lol.....he fell,because Kim was heavy back then,but now she is ok. And the other actress is Yard. She looks light,but I think her bones are heavy :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
You can see Mark ear is turn red at the end,, maybe he hurt to handle those heavy slap .. p0_0r Mark ..

Finally we can see different type besides rom-com in their acting. good job both of you >3

Knitty

sarNie Adult
upload_2017-1-11_21-3-32.png

upload_2017-1-11_21-4-11.png
hot...:coleman:

upload_2017-1-11_21-5-5.png

Wonder when will they show the 2nd pair couple bts or teaser...?
i am waiting :worship2::worship2::worship2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder when this scene will be in first episodes or the in the middle of the story

Wonder when will they show the 2nd pair couple bts or teaser...?
i am waiting
it's weird why the don't share any update of them although i believe they filmed

Last edited:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Whoa!! What did I just see?! I'm SO in shock! Had to rewatch the clip just to make sure that it was real and after that couldn't watch it one more time. First time ever I saw an actress hitting her actor so hard and these many times at a go. Maybe I wouldn't have taken it seriously if it was someone else in Mark's place (I would be happily watching it if it was Ananda though :p) I'm shocked because they're not just actors but much in love real life couple. I couldn't imagine myself doing what Kim did. It takes someone strong and a thorough professional to enact such scene, especially then, when they're your lover. I can't separate my emotions from professional and personal life. Kudos to both of them for their dedication. I'm proud of them. Now I just hope the editing would be fine for the slap. Please don't let MK's effort go in vain by using angles/long shot. Awww poor Mark... I still feel like Kim has slapped my own face! I'm curious to know the reason behind that scene which asked for real slap. Better it (the reason) be convincing.
OMMMMMGGGGGGGGG i'm in a shoooocckkkkkk :eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPE6aPfD9w4/

this is me watching the slap scene
When I saw this pic, I thought Kim is just frustrated and wouldn't hit him. Little did I know was it was climax of her action!
this just look sooooo gooooooooooooddd this the story i was waiting mk in it a hate/love with so much emotion and intensity , sure thing i'm gonna cry in this lakorn :crybaby2:
The sound of Kim's hand across Mark's face is still ringing in my ears.
i never saw a man lead get hhit this hard from a female before , he is a true a true man i'm sooo impressed and kim is soooo professional oommmyyyy i'm still in shock

this is noooo joke

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
girl i still say "ouuuuu" every time i see that clip my god they just showed how much they can go as actors personal life is personal life work is work , professionalism :clap:

and from my personal guess i think that scene is the firsts episodes where the nang'ek will meet the par'ek and she is mad cause in the background story he left her to marry another woman so those slaps come from real pain and anger she has inside and an anger too on herself that she can't hate him and she still in love with him despite that pain

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
girl i still say "ouuuuu" every time i see that clip my god they just showed how much they can go as actors personal life is personal life work is work , professionalism :clap:

and from my personal guess i think that scene is the firsts episodes where the nang'ek will meet the par'ek and she is mad cause in the background story he left her to marry another woman so those slaps come from real pain and anger she has inside and an anger too on herself that she can't hate him and she still in love with him despite that pain
I think it is the first scene too because n'ek think p'ek is the reason behind the death of her father!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I think it is the first scene too because n'ek think p'ek is the reason behind the death of her father!
she is mad at p'ek because he marry another women, and that scene is where they meet that the temple and he ask for a restart. you guy can go spoil yourself at the lakorn in youtube in ep. 3