"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this song remind me of one line from adele song
"sometime it lasts in love but
sometime it hurts instead
regret's and mistakes are memories made"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this just look sooooo gooooooooooooddd this the story i was waiting mk in it a hate/love with so much emotion and intensity , sure thing i'm gonna cry in this lakorn :crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tear in her face and he is getting closer , what will they say what will happen i'm soo ready and i can't wait *sigh* long way to go

twister02

M♥K
this song remind me of one line from adele song
"sometime it lasts in love but
sometime it hurts instead
regret's and mistakes are memories made"
I don't like Kim's attire in this particular scene. She looked small. Just an observation tho. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i never saw a man lead get hhit this hard from a female before , he is a true a true man i'm sooo impressed and kim is soooo professional oommmyyyy i'm still in shock

this is noooo joke

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i never saw a man lead get hhit this hard from a female before , he is a true a true man i'm sooo impressed and kim is soooo professional oommmyyyy i'm still in shock

this is noooo joke
That why i m very excited for this lakorn..
The storyline should be impressive based on the bts that they released

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That why i m very excited for this lakorn..
The storyline should be impressive based on the bts that they released
tbh it's beyond my expectation so i hope the edit and the production will do justice to all this beautiful bts we got , it's a an intense love story for the first lead but the comedia will be left for the second lead witch we don't even have update of them yet or they film but keep them hidden and use mk bts for the hype

twister02

M♥K
I felt so sorry for Mark's cheeks. When I first saw the clip, I remembered their bts in their Close up ad in which Kim felt sorry after she gave a hard slap to Mark and Mark naughtily kicked Kim:risas3:
I wonder what's the atmosphere and MK's reaction after this intense slap scene.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the way he stood up welling to get hit that hard left and right letting her do what she want let her get out all her anger on him , show how much he is willing to endure and how much he fight for her , i'm really soo impressed i didn't thought this is the lakonr i was waiting for mk to be in i'm happy to the point i want to cry :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone