[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
They look good! I might finally be able to watch/finish one of their lakorns. I've watched every Kim lakorn without Mark, because the ones with Mark never interested me in terms of storyline, but this looks good. Hopefully it turns out well and someone picks up subbing it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when this air i need to prepare myself cause i have a weak heart for mk sweet scene , my heart is just beating crazily just for the pix so imagine the actual scene in action what will happen to me , ommmy ommyyy i can't get over it it just aarrggghhhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
plllleaaaaaassee production, director don't tease us don't make all this hot pix just to tease us and makes us eager there must be a full romance there i won't accept less than a kiss after that pix in that scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY do they want to give me a heart attack or what , please don't play with my heart i will be soooo mad if i don't get my expectation aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i can't i can't i can't i'm out of control again , and m heart is going crazy again
and my mind i full of mk

"is wrong to love you but you already own my heart whether i like it or no, and i like it i love seeing you beside me "

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in the director's cap under those pix he wrote
"Will have to say goodbye right now." mean kim's character will leave before he wake up

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
his cap mean its morning now have to say goodbye don't want separate
because they are always hiding in n'ek's room pe'ek sneaking into her room but when morning p'ek has to leave
like Romeo and juliet

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his cap mean its morning now have to say goodbye don't want separate
because they are always hiding in n'ek's room pe'ek sneaking into her room but shewhen morning p'ek has to leave
like Romeo and juliet
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for correcting me , ayyy my romance heart is jumping from happiness i waited enough to see mk in this kind of love story

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Watching your love sleeping next to you peacefully is one of the best moments ever, but... the thought of leaving them the next moment is one of the worst feelings.
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY do they want to give me a heart attack or what , please don't play with my heart i will be soooo mad if i don't get my expectation aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i can't i can't i can't i'm out of control again , and m heart is going crazy again
and my mind i full of mk

"is wrong to love you but you already own my heart whether i like it or no, and i like it i love seeing you beside me "

A hug, a kiss, his touch... aww I feel warm seeing this pic. She will overcome this hardship with him.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling

and my mind i full of mk

I'm expecting a bunch of deep kisses and spicyyy bed scenes when it got aired :D