[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Is that tattoo in mark chest??
Wonder got any other people fitting...
yes there is but i can't fiigure out who is the girl

the only thing i complain about this lakorn is that they will share the screen time with another couple again, so i hope i won't get that disappointment please

wished if the lakorn was only about their story *sigh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i keep refreshing the ig for any new thing haha , i want to be there in the fitting place this wait for more is killing me :lol:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
haha peace...you are so funny...if you are in the fitting place..please take more picture ...i am dying to see the fitting for jirayu...wonder how he will look for this lakorn..hehehe

twister02

M♥K
Finally! a new lakorn for MK. Happy to see them both in a fitting.

By the way, @Knitty , are you talking about Kao Jirayu? Is he part of this lakorn? Also, from the early stages of rumors about this lakorn, they said Kao Supassara is also part of it and Alex Rendell. Am i right?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
haha peace...you are so funny...if you are in the fitting place..please take more picture ...i am dying to see the fitting for jirayu...wonder how he will look for this lakorn..hehehe
but *sigh* i don't have the superpower to fly there on my own reality we are weak human with limited ability , got to call help from patient to see all that we need to see , but i have the superpower of nagging so if i keep nagging like this maybe they wil hurry up in showing more hahahahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sooooooooo cuuute. MK are looking different and Mark's expression in that pic awwww so HHHOOOT. I wish this was a slap/kiss :p

whitedove

sarNie Adult

By the way, @Knitty , are you talking about Kao Jirayu? Is he part of this lakorn? Also, from the early stages of rumors about this lakorn, they said Kao Supassara is also part of it and Alex Rendell. Am i right?
Kao Supassara? She's not a freelancer anymore. She has signed with Channel 7 a few weeks back. I don't think she could be in this lakorn now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

yess that what we heard but still not sure of it i'm sure of Got, alex but not sure of th others

the power of nagging awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yessss yesss :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Knitty

sarNie Adult

Yes i am talking about kao jirayu.. i heard alex rendell also in it...that why i am anxiously waiting for the fitting photos.. to see ...heee

twister02

M♥K
Oh no! I didn't know Kao signed up with CH7. :facepalm: I really want her to be with CH3 and be in a lakorn with James Ji or this one. Thanks whitedove.
But whose that girl that peace posted. I don't recognize her also.