[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so it's all depend on this production how it will put it on, hope they can make us enjoy it to the possible

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@momotea even I feel like part2 is chaos, but if they have part 3 I really want to watch it because it is still my favorite Lakorn. I feel like the casts on old version is better!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes there was a part 3. CH7 still have the copyright to part 3. Right now CH3 only have copyright to Kom Feak. I'm not sure if CH7 will very going to make part 3 because of the cast Por, Noon, Cheer is not with CH7 any more. CH7 did plan to make part 3 back 2009 but nothing happened.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
:facepalm: Nooooo, why MK again ?? :( Kim has so many P'ek to pair up with... !

But since it's with my lovely Kimmy, I will watch, but I don't know if I will enjoy this :confused:

Step

Mrs James Ma
This will take more time. I think I can be free when starts filming cos Mark will get ordained after kluen cheewit filming yayyyyyy :p

enzek

sarNie Adult
This will take more time. I think I can be free when starts filming cos Mark will get ordained after kluen cheewit filming yayyyyyy :p
what you mean "mark get ordained?" for what? sorry i don't understand:confused:

i hope they will make Kim character stronger in this version since some people said n'ek character is weak in old version.

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

sorry @Step cant understand what ur saying...hope this lakorn will have a change of casts... dunt want kim pair with mark again

enzek

sarNie Adult
sorry @Step cant understand what ur saying...hope this lakorn will have a change of casts... dunt want kim pair with mark again
i thought kim & mark confirm already? as i know this lakorn is not kim decision right?
we can't do anything anyway. just hope kim will act with other actor after this.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
only one kom faek exists in my heart. i dont know if this cast could ever appeal to me as the original
my childhood action lakorn <3, but since its medta and p'nok, knowing hi skills, production may be anticipated

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Mark and Kim are one of the hottest couples in Thailand as of right now. I'm not surprised their reuniting this early. I expected them to have the same fate as NY to be quite honest.
Anyways, I don't know how I feel about this specific reunion. For one, Mark's acting can sometimes make me cringe. I thought I could become a fan after watching PCKK and Phope Ruk, but he just never became one of my favorites. I mean, I like a lot of his dramas, but that's all because of his N'eks and his drama plots. For two, Kom Faek is action. Thai action dramas are always so fake! They don't ever seem real... but they are entertaining if a good production company is involved. I have hopes for this one.
Kim is one of my favorites so I'm going to have to follow this one as much as I dislike the pairing. Kim's going to kick butt in this one. I already know it! :thumbup:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Mark and Kim are one of the hottest couples in Thailand as of right now. I'm not surprised their reuniting this early. I expected them to have the same fate as NY to be quite honest.
Anyways, I don't know how I feel about this specific reunion. For one, Mark's acting can sometimes make me cringe. I thought I could become a fan after watching PCKK and Phope Ruk, but he just never became one of my favorites. I mean, I like a lot of his dramas, but that's all because of his N'eks and his drama plots. For two, Kom Faek is action. Thai action dramas are always so fake! They don't ever seem real... but they are entertaining if a good production company is involved. I have hopes for this one.
Kim is one of my favorites so I'm going to have to follow this one as much as I dislike the pairing. Kim's going to kick butt in this one. I already know it! :thumbup:
you said it well. action lakorn usually looks kinda fake LOL but at least kim pair with mark in a different genre this time.
if ch3 still gonna pair them often no matter what i want kim acts with mark in different type of lakorn. lakorn that can show more of kim & mark range of acting skills other than teeny cutesy storyline.

but someone said that n'ek character is weak here. i hop they change that. i want to see kim acts in a kickass role. i also hope her character is more rational & not too stubborn.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
you said it well. action lakorn usually looks kinda fake LOL but at least kim pair with mark in a different genre this time.
if ch3 still gonna pair them often no matter what i want kim acts with mark in different type of lakorn. lakorn that can show more of kim & mark range of acting skills other than teeny cutesy storyline.

but someone said that n'ek character is weak here. i hop they change that. i want to see kim acts in a kickass role. i also hope her character is more rational & not too stubborn.
A weak N'ek? Oh, no! :BangHead: I can't tolerate those kind of N'eks. The ones that just do as they're told and listen to others more then themselves. Ugh. Ugh. Kim is wayyyyyy to talented, skilled, and experienced to be playing a "weak" role. I really hope this isn't true. She needs to be able to pick up a gun and own it!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg if they really have a weak n'ek i really wont tune in, gah they make me so frustrated and were talking about Kim here. I know she's an actress and has to play different kinds of roles but a weak n'ek, unable to do anything for yourself is really annoying. i hope they change that too.