[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG!!!! This is it guys.. no more camera trick. MK is now fully grown up man and woman :cheer::cheer:
And I love that Kimmy was the one who initiated it.. or shall I say her character. Way to go girl. Happy International Women's month :risas3:

BED SCENE BED SCENE! Make babies now!! in the ground, in the forest :risas3:
they can makes babies wherever they want :lol: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have a question, is there a rule on if we can use spoilers for icons before it airs, or no?.

Some forums don't allow it?. are we allow to here?.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Look at their nose.. Hahahaha.
You will know how real and hard kiss was that. Wish they didn't bang their teeth in the process tho. :risas3:

And would love to know how many takes took them to perfect this :naughty2::naughty2:
Yea I would like to know as well, that kiss is wow.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nope, they've kiss real in Ab Ruk Online. :) but this one was probably the nicest angle I've seen. :)
yesssssssss it is and is sooooooo goooooooooood , kiss is all what i care for in this lakorn :lol: since it's a remake the story is known but i'm hoping there is a twist in the end

twister02

M♥K
I have a question, is there a rule on if we can use spoilers for icons before it airs, or no?.

Some forums don't allow it?. are we allow to here?.
You can pretty sure use the spoiler tags if you don't want others to know especially if it hasn't been seen elsewhere like for example, you've seen the old version (by the way, this is a remake) and that particular scene is very important and you don't want others to know it beforehand so make sure you warn them that what you are about to post is a spoiler otherwise, some of the videos, pics which the cast already posted on their social media accounts are really not a spoiler for me :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
yesssssssss it is and is sooooooo goooooooooood , kiss is all what i care for in this lakorn :lol: since it's a remake the story is known but i'm hoping there is a twist in the end
didn't care much if this is a remake or what since I liked BH too and since I'm just new to lakorns stuff, you know. Haha. So everything much with people I like it in, already makes me happy.
Bonus would be to have a real good kiss especially if you know that the pranangs are dating in real life. Why makes us all thirst on cam if you know they are dating for real, right?

Some of the producers like to tease fans but I'm not buying it. You should always put real kisses in dramas. It's part of the fee. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Look at their nose.. Hahahaha.
You will know how real and hard kiss was that. Wish they didn't bang their teeth in the process tho. :risas3:

And would love to know how many takes took them to perfect this :naughty2::naughty2:
and add the open/close mouth we are for sure thirsty as a lost in the desert :pancarta:babysw

didn't care much if this is a remake or what since I liked BH too and since I'm just new to lakorns stuff, you know. Haha. So everything much with people I like it in, already makes me happy.
Bonus would be to have a real good kiss especially if you know that the pranangs are dating in real life. Why makes us all thirst on cam if you know they are dating for real, right?

Some of the producers like to tease fans but I'm not buying it. You should always put real kisses in dramas. It's part of the fee. :risas3:
mk are my first OTP and despite i was quite disappointed when i knew they gonna be in here cause i wanted them in a new story with drama/rom cause it is the only genre that i want to see them in before they stop pairing them but after seeing this kisses dramatic scene i can say thank you for the producer at least i saw a taste of it :love::love::thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
and add the open/close mouth we are for sure thirsty as a lost in the desert :pancarta:babysw

mk are my first OTP and despite i was quite disappointed when i knew they gonna be in here cause i wanted them in a new story with drama/rom cause it is the only genre that i want to see them in before they stop pairing them but after seeing this kisses dramatic scene i can say thank you for the producer at least i saw a taste of it :love::love::thumbup:
Yes, me too girl, I also would have liked if it would have been a original slap kiss. We already got a comedy and a romcom from them but never had a slap kiss but seeing the teaser and the MV, I think this lakorn will be a mix of everything and I think Mark also loved that he can do action for once.

Let's just hope in the future that they'll be reunited with an original plot lakorn. :)