[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 i'm gonna even free myself to just watch it :lol: :lol: i miss being excited like this , nothing exciting is happening for me right now so i'm excited to just see this dramatic big love between anchan and kan although i know it wil be only 30% of the lakorn and the rest is action but it's ok i'm still excited for those special moment not everyday i will see my first love mk in a drama love

twister02

M♥K
Seems like CH3 is trying to invade Line TV too since it is popular in Thailand than any other streaming sites. Why they didn't release this MV on YouTube? Urgh!

twister02

M♥K
i think thai tv should reach out to international more and be like the Korean
They are thinking otherwise. I think they wanted to be dominant first on their base than trying to be successful internationally. CH3's profit is not increasing but decreasing for the past years maybe because of the changing landscape of TV now where more people are on the internet than on TV.

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 can you combine this two

if anyone asked about me tell them i'm dead waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OMG!!!! This is it guys.. no more camera trick. MK is now fully grown up man and woman :cheer::cheer:
And I love that Kimmy was the one who initiated it.. or shall I say her character. Way to go girl. Happy International Women's month :risas3:

BED SCENE BED SCENE! Make babies now!! in the ground, in the forest :risas3: