[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Discussion in '2018' started by Step, Jun 2, 2016.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

koadadai and MKfan132 like this.
  2. twister02

twister02 M♥K

the camera works in this last ep is messed up :lol:

3. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

4. twister02

twister02 M♥K

you see Kim in here not all glam up but hurting and all dirtied up. Different from her other roles where she was bitchy and spoiled.

koadadai likes this.
  5. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

@twister02 :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: oh god i have no more words i have only tears left on my face

6. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

look at that look in her eyes how disguested how much she hate him look at those eyes and you will know the amount of emotion she has inside
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

koadadai and phatman like this.
  7. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

the way she faced him like she has nothing more to lose
    [​IMG]

kimmy_kimberleyofp_31936376_434585670314436_4478113287141064704_n.jpg

koadadai likes this.
  8. twister02

twister02 M♥K

gosh this lakorn.. where hand guns are more powerful than rifles :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

koadadai likes this.
  9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i don't even care wtaching it i'm puting the live but only hearing the soun when anchun come or gun come i will go watch for now i'm not even caring for all this action i'm rewatching that magnificent outstanding scene that took me by surprise i didn't expect it at allllll wooow woooow

10. twister02

twister02 M♥K

WAAAAAAAAAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF are they even doing with all the gun fights.. I don't see anything important with that.. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: and why did they bring a liability in Duang Jai in such a fight. Fck! Is Jongang dead? Nooooooooooooooo!

11. twister02

twister02 M♥K

It made me laugh and there is this one scene where they keep on repeating. It's so obvious. :lol:
    I wish Jongang is okay.

12. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

@twister02 :lol: :lol: seems they are frustrating you i'm still waiting for anchun and gun come back

13. twister02

twister02 M♥K

I love action but not this kind. It seems like a downgrade to me but I understand it because lakorns usually crams when it comes to the finale. I just laugh it out :lol:

koadadai and "peace" like this.
  14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

15. twister02

twister02 M♥K

I need punching and kom faek fights..
    Yaaaaay!! Ongard will handle that James farang!! :lol:

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i don't care if it's magic or whatever that master said what i care for i will have my happy ending :D
    [​IMG]

17. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

he cried for the first time in this scene well man it's too late for this crocodile tears keep them to yourself devil
    lovemkny1702_31412190_166610150690007_4918873607129530368_n.jpg

koadadai and phatman like this.
  18. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Thank God they gave me that Tapao-Plerng fist fight :lol:

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Got acted well in this too. He didn't even blink for the tears to fall down. :clap:

20. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

yes when you have two people who speaks well with their eyes is where you enjoy th emost my only problem with SAN is i'm not fan of this type of character he is playing at all but i believe no one could have pull san better than him tbh

and now Mr gun go take your revenge for all this blood all the people died all this pain we had went through
    [​IMG]

koadadai likes this.