[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
gosh this lakorn.. where hand guns are more powerful than rifles :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
i don't even care wtaching it i'm puting the live but only hearing the soun when anchun come or gun come i will go watch for now i'm not even caring for all this action i'm rewatching that magnificent outstanding scene that took me by surprise i didn't expect it at allllll wooow woooow

twister02

M♥K
WAAAAAAAAAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF are they even doing with all the gun fights.. I don't see anything important with that.. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: and why did they bring a liability in Duang Jai in such a fight. Fck! Is Jongang dead? Nooooooooooooooo!

twister02

M♥K
i don't even care wtaching it i'm puting the live but only hearing the soun when anchun come or gun come i will go watch for now i'm not even caring for all this action i'm rewatching that magnificent outstanding scene that took me by surprise i didn't expect it at allllll wooow woooow
It made me laugh and there is this one scene where they keep on repeating. It's so obvious. :lol:
I wish Jongang is okay.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Got acted well in this too. He didn't even blink for the tears to fall down. :clap:
yes when you have two people who speaks well with their eyes is where you enjoy th emost my only problem with SAN is i'm not fan of this type of character he is playing at all but i believe no one could have pull san better than him tbh

and now Mr gun go take your revenge for all this blood all the people died all this pain we had went through