[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and we are back again to this san/anchun thing :facepalm: i know it' clever an brave of her to sacrifice her self instead of keep seeing gun kill himself but maaannnnnn i don't like it and she know how to seduce him well his eyes are different when he look at anchun

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is all i have to say this lakorn only made me want to meet the writer and ask him did he witness such a thing in real life an adopted sister being loved by the brother

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as much as i hate to say it but anchun is the only one who bring the human side on san

again Mister writer :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is the only right line that has been said in this conversation

back to :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

aside from what is the story is i have to say those eyes are the reason i'm still hanging on in here those eyes are worth my time

twister02

M♥K
and we are back again to this san/anchun thing :facepalm: i know it' clever an brave of her to sacrifice her self instead of keep seeing gun kill himself but maaannnnnn i don't like it and she know how to seduce him well his eyes are different when he look at anchun

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Now I know why San really like Anchan. As what Anchan said that she's the only one who was there for him since the beginning. Yep, Anchan knows San well. It wouldn't not take a lot of effort to seduce him. Honestly, I see San as a man who can take any meat anytime :lol:

twister02

M♥K
i miss their sweet moment this lakorn was a torture for my emotion i want a hug like this now :sad6:
View attachment 14658
Well, I hate the fact that we didn't get a hug or a kiss before Anchan decided to part ways again with Gun. Plerng-Tapao had a kiss and a long long hug. My Ongard and Krarok had a kiss and a backhug (damn, I love how sweet and perverted Ongard is :lol:). I guess GunChan couple are bound to be like this, sadly :(

twister02

M♥K
So if they are even planning to have the part 2, San will not die in this drama then because he will die in Rook Kard (based on the wiki) but they will defeat and destroy the Ratchasri territory.

Wow. I like to have the part 2 because Gun and Anchan will be married in the part 2. Ongard-Krarok and Plerng-Tapao also will have their own family and San will die :lol: and they will face a more dangerous opponent.

https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Rook_Kard

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ahhh, I think if they remade Kom Faek, they should remake Rook Kard to with the same cast like Channel 7 did.
ohhhhh god nooooooooo , god knows how much energy i had consumed to complete watching this part first because it's action 80% of it was action and i'm an absolute non fan of this genre second i cried a lot with this lead's story i don't need no more heart broke with MK the way anhun loved gun touched me so much i watched this mainly only because it was MK and since after ep 5 i start to have a hard time every single episode i don't even imagine seeing them doing a part 2 this was very enough just give me a happy ending and that's it

Well, I hate the fact that we didn't get a hug or a kiss before Anchan decided to part ways again with Gun. Plerng-Tapao had a kiss and a long long hug. My Ongard and Krarok had a kiss and a backhug (damn, I love how sweet and perverted Ongard is :lol:). I guess GunChan couple are bound to be like this, sadly :(
tell me about that

twister02

M♥K
Girl, I think there's less heartaches in part 2 but they're not even filming it so for now, I think they will not do it. Personally, I would like to see the part 2 because Gun and Anchan will tie the knot there. :lol: