[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
still enduring

i like that Anchun is strong with the power of love not the power of ego or self center , she is clever strong wise ad so loving , i wished this exact character was used in a different story

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here we come to my favorite scene in the two episode the emotions that i felt and the emotion only got stronger seeing the sub

the touch her tears her eyes her sorrow him feel he can't do much to makes her feel better the struggle

her words shocked him a little but they are words that come from the helpless feeling they went and still go through so much struggle that it feel like fighting the fate

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when she said those words i was " i feel you girl i feel you" i 'm absolutely exhausted :crybaby2: the lakorn it's really exhausting

i wasn't wrong when i watched raw n said this scene is very emotional the words now made it even more emotional to me "maybe we are not meant to be together"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sad :(:(:(:(

we don't have the key of our heart's path but when we hear the word that can calm our heart from the only soul we want everything seems less painful

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm trying not to over analyzing the lines cause if i do every line is just indicate that san will win in the end

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

stop talking about death , the whole conversation is death death die die death death die die , they are killing me

just end the lakorn i can't take more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in this lines i felt it was like the script writer's hidden question to viewer " will gun die or san or the both of them"

when she realized he is not gonna change his mind and he want to die for his town and even her love won't makes him back up then she too will choose to die since that it is the last way for them either fight and die or fight and survive

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is just making me sad and sad and sad this story is just tooooooooooooooooo sad for my broken heart

i can't take it lightly they make me feel every piece of their pain that i find myself feeling all this things

me after all this heart broke the one after the other with anchun and gun please give us a happy ending

need another break before continue the episode