[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
I don’t think it’s anything serious if you follow him you can still see his posts. I did see a post that says his account was privatized but I heard it went back to normal.

But man— I think MarkYa are due for a reunion guys! I think they are... sometimes I question why some producers pick the most unappealing people to star together instead of just easily pick eye candy people lol ahahhahah could never wrap my head around that!!!!

Markya will be missed til a very long time! Lol
Thank you for answering my inquiry, i hope so too that they have a reunion right away.. Some told me that the reason why he kind of private the IG coz he i guess he sick of answering the question of him and kim break up..i am
Wishing to see them at least this year

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Yes in love with them individually and together ...they both are great humans too ..wish i could get Tawan Deard in HD too but its too old and then we didnt know about MY

vina

sarNie Egg
I saw this on IG. Mark will be on the 48th year anniversary of ch 3. There's a chance that he'll meet and get to interact with Yaya again. I hope they'll have another prod number just like last year.

upload_2018-3-6_17-9-11.png

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You guys!!!!!! Prin finally won Best Actor for KC 555 seriously, their recognition and acting is so under rated!!!!!!!!!! Happy Yaya got nominated!!! I hope Prin gets more nominations after this award!!!

Best Actor from Howe Award 6th Anniversary!!
ECCFDE1B-BF2A-4BF4-A683-82E9B9C46B68.jpeg
7E69FE45-3B71-4BCA-9B04-0DEAB3F1A46B.jpeg

Hey K’Nong!! I want to see Mark in your production soon!!!5555 :D
F50AE9B4-2E4C-4418-9DBB-F3480FEC6FBB.jpeg
39AF0C4E-135A-409B-AEB5-A49B65D21103.jpeg

Cr k’nongs ig, mkpantip, Markfc

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
A cute interaction between Mark and Cris Horwang lol “Ooooh for Best Actor!” Like I said, Mark’s had two great Lakorn in 2017 KC and RN, it’s only fair he gets recognized more!! Congrats once again!!

https://instagram.com/p/Bf_M4-fl9C0/

Many fans always so proud of him no matter where he goes, wins or not! Love him! True Heart of fans! Lol :D
https://instagram.com/p/Bf_OH4vBvrf/

Mark’s speech and accepting of the award!
https://instagram.com/p/Bf_MNuNFJXT/

Like a true classic! Handsome!:icon12:
CAC08671-185B-4963-B940-2084CF0A79B2.jpeg
5C996817-144D-4BA6-A31A-C3F0256CF74C.jpeg
B4DB82BA-D042-4B1D-91E0-BF2FCB81790B.jpeg
Cr respected owners

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg

vina

sarNie Egg
You guys!!!!!! Prin finally won Best Actor for KC 555 seriously, their recognition and acting is so under rated!!!!!!!!!! Happy Yaya got nominated!!! I hope Prin gets more nominations after this award!!!

Best Actor from Howe Award 6th Anniversary!!
View attachment 11160
View attachment 11159

Hey K’Nong!! I want to see Mark in your production soon!!!5555 :D
View attachment 11162
View attachment 11161

Cr k’nongs ig, mkpantip, Markfc
Finally! Very deserving win for his wonderful performance as Thit!

Super Pangit

sarNie Egg
May I ask what country you guys are from? I’m just curious about special MY fans?

and yes! 5555 always hands for an MY reunion anytime! But script better be good!!!! Lol :p
Iam from the philippines but i reside here in California..Someone sent me some ads and i came across with their drama KC and i thought they are just beautiful together and the story was just cute and the foreplay was intence or the hate and love b/w thit and Jee..Then, i googled them and here i am. I personally, don't like Thai drama but i gave it a try and i was hooked but just them..❤❤