[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
I wouldn't mind going all the way back to page 1 and read everyone's comments lmaoooo bummer to missing out on so much!!:sad6:

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
♪ "Let's take our time tonight, girl

There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now

Ooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Jee's robe is on the floor... " ♪

Ahahahah ah rewatching these makes me laugh so hard hahahaha Gee offers herself, he can't handle it LOL

Noire89

Simply smile
While I was on vacation I rewatched the drama again and I just remembered all the good times on this forum.

@xodxo, we all had a fun time with that one. I even asked for a picture of his feet, as they say big hands, big feet, big :naughty2:
But the scene where Miss G goes to Thit ever since someone pointed out Thit's socks I can't help but focus on them.

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I am glad that Kluen Cheevit is top most talked about STILL. Maybe this will make producdrs and directors want to see the two of them in another lakorn! Come one Channel 3:cheer:(I'm cheering for this)

@-Frozen- me too:sad6: let's hope that someone hears our pleas for the two to do another lakorn together.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A BIG congratulations to Yaya for winning the Favorite Best Actress of the Year Award!

Also, congrats to Kleun Cheewit team for winning the Favorite Best Lakorn of the Year Award.

I think this is the Nakarat Award (the Royal Serpant Award) and was voted by the panel of judges.

credit Pantip Thai Forum 3 BEC

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
A BIG congratulations to Yaya for winning the Favorite Best Actress of the Year Award!

Also, congrats to Kleun Cheewit team for winning the Favorite Best Lakorn of the Year Award.

I think this is the Nakarat Award (the Royal Serpant Award) and was voted by the panel of judges.

credit Pantip Thai Forum 3 BEC
OMG thats wonderful! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

BTW is this considered a prestigious award?

I'm sooo happy to see Yaya and the lakorn get recognized! Frankly everyone in this lakorn needs to get an award lol

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
hi!!!!!!!, i am new here, in fact i am very new to Thai lakorn LOL
just accidentally found in on youtube and starts to watch it
but can someone help me here, when was kluen cheevit started being filmed? coz i am confuse it was 2015 or 2016?
what is the real relationship between Yaya and Mark?, i know both have their own GF and BF but they seems really comfortable to each other
i watched Yaya and Mark performance during 'love in the air' concert and their skinship was so natural, in fact no other couples like them LOL

thank you

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Didnt Mark win an award ..he was so good in KC :fighting3: Anyways big congratulations to Yaya and KC for the win :cheer:
He deserves recognitions!! Hehe :) at least nominations!!:thumbup:

Did you watch Raknakara for Mark? I love him in there!! Keke:love: