[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for their next event together. Mark seems care free and just being his silly self, but Yaya like always seems more careful. Like why would she put mark's or kimmy's other half? Its clear that they were all there for their birthdays and Mark is with Kim in real life. I actually feel kind of bad for the couple MK. What if later on in life their hearts change and things change? it will be a mess with fans.

Anyways, I miss KC. I've been trying to move on with BH but I couldn't watch it. Might have to go and watch KC over again lol!

#teamMY

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that was so unnecessary uncalled for lol i think she's afraid it might get to kim; i mean for fans to misunderstand it's not as bad as for your friend to misunderstand! i thought it was also an exaggeration when kim wrote "aw...." like it was just a normal birthday wish what's so "aw" about it lol i think nadech is actually very smart not to get involve with all these personal ig comments. if anything happens he'll be safe and it won't involve him haha... kim, on the other hand, i think girlfriend needs to tone it down a bit. she write things like what was it..last person to post pic? she sounds a bit insecure and possessive. i also think that she shouldn't overexpose her relationship with mark to the world. for example with veteran actresses like ploy and janie. when ploy was dating navin, omg they acted like they couldn't be apart and same for janie with her ex-hubby, like omg the love of my love but what happened? esp janie divorced in a year; it was ugly.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
so i don't usually do this but i took a quick peek at mark's ig, yeah he's carefree with his normal postings but you got people posting "want to see you with yaya again" (many posts like this) and one person said "you got better looking when with yaya like getting some kind of energy" and "please be a real couple"---man, that's like in your face to kim.

Wow... so interesting to be back here...
I agree that Kim is over reacting and they are showing off a lot. And there was not necessary the posts about who belongs who. If they know it, it is. Just that.
What the rest of the world could think, does not matter.
Yaya is being extra-careful... why bother??? I don't know how to say this in English, but the translation would be... "when the river sounds, is because the water is passing by"
So, perhaps someone is feelling guilty in this situation. hahahahaha.

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
I hope KC has a lot of Behind The Scenes... You know guys, we can see the strong chemistry between them even in BTS. I really really want to see them in many more lakorns

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
so i don't usually do this but i took a quick peek at mark's ig, yeah he's carefree with his normal postings but you got people posting "want to see you with yaya again" (many posts like this) and one person said "you got better looking when with yaya like getting some kind of energy" and "please be a real couple"---man, that's like in your face to kim.
:clap::clap::clap: yeah.. They cannot silent all the people who saw the strong chemistry between Mark and Yaya. Nobody can stop such comments. Not even in the instagram sweet photo of MK together

twister02

M♥K
Can't wait for their next event together. Mark seems care free and just being his silly self, but Yaya like always seems more careful. Like why would she put mark's or kimmy's other half? Its clear that they were all there for their birthdays and Mark is with Kim in real life. I actually feel kind of bad for the couple MK. What if later on in life their hearts change and things change? it will be a mess with fans.

Anyways, I miss KC. I've been trying to move on with BH but I couldn't watch it. Might have to go and watch KC over again lol!

#teamMY
She credited Kim for the pic coz Kim took that photo. For me, I think Yaya is just teasing Kim with her caption about Mark's other half. If you'll see the caption, there's the camera icon before that it means Kimmy took the photo. Yaya and Margie love to tease Kimmy when it comes to her relationship (especially if you will see the clips from last year's CH3 46 Love Mission) so why bother about Yaya's caption?

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
Hi guys.. I'm new here. Kluen Cheewit is the second lakorn that I've liked. But I like it better than the first. The main reason is the chemistry between the 2 lead roles, they are very pretty and handsome. You can see that they bring out the best in their facial appearance as they do the scenes together. Next, I really like the story. If you will look closely to it, you can say that it is a melodrama but they did a really awesome job as they they put it on screen. They made it not in a heavy way that would make your heart aches, but just enough to feel the pain of the lead roles as they were caught in the middle of the wave. And last, mark and yaya looks really close in bts even in real life, without flirting on it, no teasing, just a gentle touch and concerns for one another. you can see that their relationship is pure. I can say that they are friends. Maybe those are the reasons behind their chemistry on and off the screen :love::love::love:

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
I don't know why people are saying MK are showing off a lot these days. Guys, MK has been like that eversince even before KC happened. You feel it's just seldom now because IG already has IG stories and live and they're also filming a lakorn together but man, they've been like that eversince. Again, I don't have against with MarkYa's shippers here but to attack Kimmy because she's jealous, overprotective girlfriend etc is kinda unfair to me. I'm also her fan and it's not fair for you guys to assume just because of that one picture that Yaya posted. I'm trying myself to not react much about comments on MK here since it's a KC thread so this will be my final post about MK here. I hope people also will stop mentioning Kimmy here or even MK. If you want MY, mentioned MY, talked about MY events or anything about MY just don't drag again Kimmy or MK's name here.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
yeah that was so unnecessary uncalled for lol i think she's afraid it might get to kim; i mean for fans to misunderstand it's not as bad as for your friend to misunderstand! i thought it was also an exaggeration when kim wrote "aw...." like it was just a normal birthday wish what's so "aw" about it lol i think nadech is actually very smart not to get involve with all these personal ig comments. if anything happens he'll be safe and it won't involve him haha... kim, on the other hand, i think girlfriend needs to tone it down a bit. she write things like what was it..last person to post pic? she sounds a bit insecure and possessive. i also think that she shouldn't overexpose her relationship with mark to the world. for example with veteran actresses like ploy and janie. when ploy was dating navin, omg they acted like they couldn't be apart and same for janie with her ex-hubby, like omg the love of my love but what happened? esp janie divorced in a year; it was ugly.
She probably is, insecure and possessive. There's probably people waiting to see them break up, and it would be big news if they actually do break up.
Only time will tell, if their love is true... If they really do love each other. That they can overcome many things, not make little matters, a huge issue.

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
I hope the news about both mark and yaya will be at the whizdom 101 event this march 30 is real. By the way, Ive watched the wizdom 101 story of them, i guess dated last year. The story is inspiring, (according to the video it is a true story). Its great that they have an app for free left over food giving. Truly they are correct that instead of throwing restaurant left over and waste it, why not give it to those people who are poor and unfortunate. By doing that, they will be able to help their society. I hope here in the Philippines will do the same. We have bunch of left over food in on our fast foods, restaurants etc. I wonder what they're doing about those left over?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the news about both mark and yaya will be at the whizdom 101 event this march 30 is real. By the way, Ive watched the wizdom 101 story of them, i guess dated last year. The story is inspiring, (according to the video it is a true story). Its great that they have an app for free left over food giving. Truly they are correct that instead of throwing restaurant left over and waste it, why not give it to those people who are poor and unfortunate. By doing that, they will be able to help their society. I hope here in the Philippines will do the same. We have bunch of left over food in on our fast foods, restaurants etc. I wonder what they're doing about those left over?
Hello there!!! Nice to meet another Filipino here. Welcome :) Gosh I hope someone here in our country will start a similar program like Whizdom 101. Anyway I really hope one day Thai lakorns will be popular in our country.

Anyways, people, don't mention any other people who are not part of KC. Off topic posts must remain in other appropriate threads.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I think fans need to respect their idols and their partner's personal life. We can look at photos, comments and make assumptions of our own because we want our Mark and Yaya to be an item but at the end of the day, what they do with their private is their business. Social media is a world of criticism, love and hate and I think this is something that celebrities have to prepare themselves for.

Mark and Yaya maybe attracted to one another but they seem to love Kim and are very loyal to her. They're human, just like us (maybe?) we can be attracted to someone while being in love with our partner, it doesn't mean we're going to leave our partner for that person. I know myself, I would never trade my partner for anyone (even Mark lol). Mark and Kim may or may not last but for now let them embrace their love.

I'm trying to find another lakorn to fall in love with but KC has taken over everything. I miss Thit and Jee, I can't wait for them to be in another lakorn together.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi there fellow Filipinos!!!

Where in the PH are you from?

I am also hoping lakorns would be popular here in PH. :)
I'm from Batangas :)
It is possible for Thai lakorns to be popular if our TV Stations here will purchase the rights to air them. And one of the best ways for lakorns to be popular outside Thailand is if all lakorns are uploaded and have English subtitles. Some Filipinos are even familiar with Yaya because of her Pantene commercial being aired here before.

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.

Since this is related to Yaya, I thought I'd post it in this thread. She sounds so good here! This girl is beyond talented! I can't wait for the full MV and when she makes a guest appearance on The Face Thailand.

Cr. Daboy Way
Remember that scene in Kluen Cheewit when Jee & Pim are having voice rehearsals? I was in awe when Yaya can actually sing! Her voice wasn't extraordinary BUT she definitely nailed it. While in my little corner, I was secretly wishing her to have her own single. I was like, 'please, Make It Happen. Make It Happen..' (see my pun there? nah?? okay i'm boring :risas3:). And now... here it is! Just a collab but nonetheless, IT HAPPENED.
Oh my freaking gosh!!!! Ugh. There you go... Keep slayiiiiiin', my girl!

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
I'm from Batangas :)
It is possible for Thai lakorns to be popular if our TV Stations here will purchase the rights to air them. And one of the best ways for lakorns to be popular outside Thailand is if all lakorns are uploaded and have English subtitles. Some Filipinos are even familiar with Yaya because of her Pantene commercial being aired here before.
I hope the first lakorn to be aired in the Philippines is Kluen Cheewit. Let see how the chemistry of Mark and Yaya will affect the Filipinos through its Tsunami Wave :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:. Yung 'dating' ni Mark together with Yaya and vice versa will surely be loved by Filipinos..