[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Haha, why is Mark and Kim's relationship even in this. I'm not even a MK shipper, but I don't even think Yaya would go for Mark if MK broke up, you guys think she's going to be petty like that? doesn't sound like her.
It's normal for people to want MY to date cause of KC, i personally wished Kim got with Nadech or JMA instead lol, but what can we do? To act like Kim is the only one showing off with their relationship, is funny, if anything I think Mark posts about Kim more. And they have always post about each other since what the PCKK days? Maybe people only start to realize because they want MY as an item more. Plus why would Yaya have to write that, it just makes MY fans think that Kim is so possessive.
Thank you for speaking some sense. Look, I am extremely happy that Yaya and Mark now have so many fans that want to ship them. It shows that both did an outstanding job on their roles that fans are so into them and would like for them to become a couple in reality. I have nothing against that feeling because that's what we fans do when we really enjoy a drama and the OTP.

Here's what we know that is going on in reality right now.

MK - Yes, they are dating. For those who wants to assume they are faking it, feel free to do so, for I am no one special with any inside scoops to make you think otherwise and vice versa, your assumption doesn't prove to any MK fans either that they are faking it. I, like many who follows them, can only judge by pictures we see, interviews we hear, and news we read.

Facts: They go on trips together. Kim has met Mark's parents and family, and they do adore her. They babysit each other dogs and drive each other cars. They have dated for three years. Mark was right by Kim's side every step of the way when her father recently passed. They post pictures, LIVE date videos, send messages to each other. All of this is nothing new. For fans who follow them we know these are their normal habits. Even before KC, they like to promote each other lakorns and give fan services, nothing wrong with that as it is part of their job, not just as a couple, but also colleagues.

For some to say that Kim is a crazy, possessive gf, is a little too harsh especially if you think she feels that way towards Yaya, who we know is one of her best-friends, who we know is possibly dating Nadech. I said possibly because they are not as open as MK. And just because MK is open about their relationship, it doesn’t mean they are faking it. I actually commend them for it because in an entertainment world where it’s less stressful to keep their personal lives private, they chose a much harder path, not caring what anyone thinks, what fans they might lose, by putting it out there telling the world they are an item. I don't know what the future holds for them, but for now I will continue to ship them and respect their private lives.

The above would be my last post about MK on this thread. I felt the need to share my respectful opinion on the topic since it was being discussed by others.

Please everyone continue to cheer for MY because I too would love to see them in another drama together.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i don't think Kim would be possessive over Mark like that, especially since Yaya is also her bff. Kim has starred with other guys and kissed them too, pretty sure both of them understands they are just acting. i feel like if Kim was to be upset, its probably cause the fans are talking about how MY should be together instead, then yeah its understandable but she would be upset over with the fans instead of at Yaya. And about what Yaya wrote, credits to Marks other half or something, I feel like she wrote that make fans come back to reality.

Overall I like MY, they're cute together, i would ship them off screen if it was possible, i actually liked them together more before MK.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I feel like people are very sensitive toward this subject of who's dating who and whatnot. Don't we all have our own lives to focus on rather than this subject? MK fans, I know you want to defend this relationship, but people are going to speculate, look into things, etc...that's what they do, especially with celebrities. I add my two cents here and there, but overall, I have my own life with my own problems to deal with rather than defending people I haven't met IRL. Sometimes, you just have to suck it up and let people talk, because you're not going to change their mind. Those that are fantasizing, it's just fantasies, which may or may not come true, only time will tell. Until then, they are with who they are with, and you just have to suck it up until things change, if they do. Can we put this topic to bed and just focus on their work?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I feel like people are very sensitive toward this subject of who's dating who and whatnot. Don't we all have our own lives to focus on rather than this subject? MK fans, I know you want to defend this relationship, but people are going to speculate, look into things, etc...that's what they do, especially with celebrities. I add my two cents here and there, but overall, I have my own life with my own problems to deal with rather than defending people I haven't met IRL. Sometimes, you just have to suck it up and let people talk, because you're not going to change their mind. Those that are fantasizing, it's just fantasies, which may or may not come true, only time will tell. Until then, they are with who they are with, and you just have to suck it up until things change, if they do. Can we put this topic to bed and just focus on their work?
Agreed.

Focus people focus Lmao

Never a dull moment when it comes to discussion forum. Thai or Korean. Smh

But I welcome comments and opinions as long as we don't start name calling each other. At the end of the day, these celebrities got to live their lives and so do we.

Plus, I hate to know that I'm arguing with a 12 year old. Our thoughts process wouldn't be the same Lol

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
:risas3:
Agreed.

Focus people focus Lmao

Never a dull moment when it comes to discussion forum. Thai or Korean. Smh

But I welcome comments and opinions as long as we don't start name calling each other. At the end of the day, these celebrities got to live their lives and so do we.

Plus, I hate to know that I'm arguing with a 12 year old. Our thoughts process wouldn't be the same Lol
OMG I'm dead...:risas3:

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.

Yessss! Thank you.

Fantasies, fantasies, fantasies.

As what you've said, it's just fantasies. I even follow Kimmy and secretly shipping her with James Ma but I never wished for her and Mark to actually break up. I can witness there belongingness with each other and that is enough for me to return to reality. I maybe a loyal MarkYa fan but I still respect every fandom. Fans are the weirdest people ever and fantasizing who-dates-who is an outlet to satisfy their OTP preferences. That includes me. Sometimes, we shouldn't take them seriously. Even Mark and Kim will neither take them seriously because they know better :)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Weirdly, people are shipping Kim and James Ma, while here I am waiting for a lakorn from James Ma and Yaya, I ship them. I've noticed also that James Ma went to Yaya's graduation, I have no idea why. Maybe she's not dating Nadech but actually James Ma, or maybe it's cos Nadech and James Ma share their manager. But I'm probabaly just hoping. HAHA

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Weirdly, people are shipping Kim and James Ma, while here I am waiting for a lakorn from James Ma and Yaya, I ship them. I've noticed also that James Ma went to Yaya's graduation, I have no idea why. Maybe she's not dating Nadech but actually James Ma, or maybe it's cos Nadech and James Ma share their manager. But I'm probabaly just hoping. HAHA
Hehe Yaya and Jma would be sooo cute! I think during that time they were still filming PCKN, Kim Anne and Jma went. But I know she went to his graduation too. People told me Jma calls Yaya "Sister in Law" in chinese cause he sees Nadech as a brother, so I don't think yaya is secretly seeing Jma. Would be a crazy twist though. Is P' aar also Yaya's manager? Wow

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe Yaya and Jma would be sooo cute! I think during that time they were still filming PCKN, Kim Anne and Jma went. But I know she went to his graduation too. People told me Jma calls Yaya "Sister in Law" in chinese cause he sees Nadech as a brother, so I don't think yaya is secretly seeing Jma. Would be a crazy twist though. Is P' aar also Yaya's manager? Wow
No, isn't James under P'Ae Supachai?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don't know why i am feeling down today and nothing seems right to me. Maybe watching KC, esp ep 9,10,11 will make me cheer up.

As for Yaya's IG post, i dont see any big deals. They are just friends to tease each other. Boy, Margie or people around them love to tease them. I feel that Kim is possessive about Mark and both Mark and Kim don't deny it. If anyone know their history, i don't feel it strange. And they are normal couple like others so those feeling are real not fake. Kim is like that even before KC aired.
I fantasize and adore MarkYa and KimJa and somehow in my quickly thought, i would want them together if they had chance. However we need to get back reality. MarKim is genuine with their relationship and i wish them well.
I hope pp stop mention Kim in KC thread. In here, we can talk, fantasize or ship MY couple but don't wish any couples breakup just to satisfied our thought.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
No, isn't James under P'Ae Supachai?
P'Ae Supachai is a very well known manager and he manages many stars in different channels.
P'Ae manages both James Ma and Nadech. He only manages commercials/endorsements for Yaya and her mom handles the rest.
I think James Ma's family is still living in Hong Kong? so he looks up to Nadech's mom, Mae Keaw and Yaya's mom, Mae Pla as his close family, and they also treat him like another member of the family.

In Thai ET, there has never been any Koo Kwan/Koo Jin or on-screen sweethearts, fantasy couples who dated in real life ever made it to the altar.
Hopefully, the couples who are dating now could break that curse and make that happens.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... so interesting to be back here...
Yaya is being extra-careful... why bother??? I don't know how to say this in English, but the translation would be... "when the river sounds, is because the water is passing by"
So, perhaps someone is feelling guilty in this situation. hahahahaha.
perhaps hehe... that's human nature!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
And last, mark and yaya looks really close in bts even in real life, without flirting on it, no teasing, just a gentle touch and concerns for one another. you can see that their relationship is pure. I can say that they are friends. Maybe those are the reasons behind their chemistry on and off the screen :love::love::love:
she said once in an interview that they are close. i find it adorable how he is towards her.

dwattanasut, the song is quite ironic lol

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
P'Ae Supachai is a very well known manager and he manages many stars in different channels.
P'Ae manages both James Ma and Nadech. He only manages commercials/endorsements for Yaya and her mom handles the rest.
I think James Ma's family is still living in Hong Kong? so he looks up to Nadech's mom, Mae Keaw and Yaya's mom, Mae Pla as his close family, and they also treat him like another member of the family.

In Thai ET, there has never been any Koo Kwan/Koo Jin or on-screen sweethearts, fantasy couples who dated in real life ever made it to the altar.
Hopefully, the couples who are dating now could break that curse and make that happens.

I've considered Kob and Brook to be koo kwan so they weren't?

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
Ok guys, enough with that Mark and Kim because this is Mark and Yaya thread and Kluen Cheewit. We need to accept the fact that they are dating right now. And we don't have to think much about who will end up together in the future. Because nobody knows what will happen next. Actually most love teams did not end up together. Sometimes you will marry or be with someone you've least expected. Let us just enjoy the chemistry of Mark and Yaya both in lakorn and behind the scenes. :love::love::love:Guys ive seen in daranews that thai netizens want Mark and Yaya to do the remake of Sawan Biang. Ive havent watched it yet, but the plot is about revenge. If ever that they will do another remake, I want it to be Jam loey Rak. Its another revenge story but much lighter than Kluen Cheewit and even in Sawan Biang. (Jam Loey Rak is the first Lakorn that Ive liked, actually the plot is better than Kluen Cheewit) im sure that this will be perfect for them :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Ok guys, enough with that Mark and Kim because this is Mark and Yaya thread and Kluen Cheewit. We need to accept the fact that they are dating right now. And we don't have to think much about who will end up together in the future. Because nobody knows what will happen next. Actually most love teams did not end up together. Sometimes you will marry or be with someone you've least expected. Let us just enjoy the chemistry of Mark and Yaya both in lakorn and behind the scenes. :love::love::love:Guys ive seen in daranews that thai netizens want Mark and Yaya to do the remake of Sawan Biang. Ive havent watched it yet, but the plot is about revenge. If ever that they will do another remake, I want it to be Jam loey Rak. Its another revenge story but much lighter than Kluen Cheewit and even in Sawan Biang. (Jam Loey Rak is the first Lakorn that Ive liked, actually the plot is better than Kluen Cheewit) im sure that this will be perfect for them :risas3::risas3::risas3:
wow!!it will be nice seeing them again soon.any story I don't mind actually.hoping to see their chemistry again.and of course mark handsome face:love::love: