[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I guess I was wrong, we won't be able to reach 300 before the finale. Anyway we probably can by tomorrow's episode by itself. Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. I'm probabaly gonna have a long day tomorrow.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all! The final episode is only one day away, which makes me sad because it's all going to be over soon BUT at the same time...

P.s. the gif is from Nuer Mek 2. That to me was the best and most memorable part of the lakorn.:)
LOL!!!
I still feel disappointed that Nuer Mek 2 got abruptly cancelled. They better release a DVD version with the unaired episodes. Such a waste of time and effort for it to be cancelled. Though I think it's unlikely.

Anyways can't believe it's already ending tomorrow!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Close. I'm from Selangor. Been lurking in AF since Sud Sai Pan.

I am glad I found AF. At least I don't go crazy on my own. Sometimes I do think I am more normal than some fans here. Hahaha... no harm meant everyone.
I have been converting my friends into watching lakorns again haha but they're busy with work and studies...so im glad i signed up AF for KC xD

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hi all! The final episode is only one day away, which makes me sad because it's all going to be over soon BUT at the same time...

P.s. the gif is from Nuer Mek 2. That to me was the best and most memorable part of the lakorn.:)
I was staring at his lower half......:fighting3::risas3::risas3::risas3::nut:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL!!!
I still feel disappointed that Nuer Mek 2 got abruptly cancelled. They better release a DVD version with the unaired episodes. Such a waste of time and effort for it to be cancelled. Though I think it's unlikely
Me too! Omg i remember when suddenly due to sensitive issue the lakorn got cancelled... there goes my hope for mark and mint reunion

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL!!!
How to be Toey though (with the exception of crazy psycho Piak)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I guess I was wrong, we won't be able to reach 300 before the finale. Anyway we probably can by tomorrow's episode by itself. Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. I'm probabaly gonna have a long day tomorrow.
I'm suprised the thread hasn't reach it cause I felt like it reach 200 so fast.

Noire89

Simply smile
I dont know why I'm posting here.hehe. Since I've excidently watch kluen cheevit on youtube few days ago, its very addicting on a very good ways. The girl gee was so pretty and thit was so hot. Cant take my eyes for both of them. Can both of them really couple outside the drama? Because they really look good together. I'm Malaysian and this is my first time watching thai drama. Its so good in my opinion. And bcause of this drama I start to have interest in thai languages and culture. Huhu. Hope to see much good drama from thailand. Love from Malaysia.
Welcome to KC lovedom:) just in time for the last episode! Let's enjoy it together!
This drama is really good, mostly due to the chemistry between the leads.

Noire89

Simply smile

Yeah luther the most memorable part;):naughty2:
Hahahaha!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I haven't continue this since ep 6 cuz I know I would not be able to stand waiting for the episodes coming up. :thumbup: Now that it's about to end:(, I'm going to continue. I'm so excited because from the comments in here, it seems good:clap:.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't continue this since ep 6 cuz I know I would not be able to stand waiting for the episodes coming up. :thumbup: Now that it's about to end:(, I'm going to continue. I'm so excited because from the comments in here, it seems good:clap:.
I've been a lakorn watcher for a very long time and have been away from it eversince Willy M. gotten older, but recently started watching again because I was playing around with Youtube and found some old Willy M. stuffs and got hooked again. So I signed up for Thaiflix and eversince, I've been binged watching all past lakorns that have already ended.

LMKT ( Min/Om) was the first lakorn that I watched while it was airing and I hated the waiting part. So I thought to myself "never again". Before it aired I read the fans' excitement and thought I'll give it a try. So I started to watch a little of KC just to see if it's worth waiting for since I was not a fan of Channel 3 pra'nangs except ( Willy, Ken, Ann, Tik, and Great). KC had me at the first episode when Thit and Jee had their little car accident - I felt the tensions and thought this should be good. FF to episode 14, I've been miserably waiting every week and let's just say I am one of the crazies in this thread. Hope you enjoy!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh my, I cannot unseen this. This right here sort of ruins the sexiness out of Thit for me. However, since I do like the midsection movement, I'll let it slide :risas3: . Let's hope he gets more angry, jerky roles in the future. :thumbup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another awesome MV, kiki!

Thank you na ka for sharing. I still remember your first Yadech MV, My Obsession, so so hot :thumbup::thumbup:

I made another SPOILER FMV. It's from all the BTS and P'D's IG. It does make a good spoiler clip and I am so in love with ThitJee. :love::love::love:

Here is me spoiling you all one last time:

Song is Love on the Brain. I found a male version so it's Thit's POV. :p