[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They needed to tone down the tragicness in G's life. There are literally way too many people against her lol. It is like everywhere she turns, there is someone ready to destroy her lol.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking the pace of this lakorn. It's just straight to the point. I'm glad they killed Satit fiancée early off from the beginning. That way we get to see Satit and G relationship evolving sooner. I think 13 episode is perfect. Nothing is worst than a lakorn with extended episodes and dragged for the purpose of rating.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No that's not Jeed's mom. I'm not sure who she is either (first wife/mistress?) but I think she's definitely had a relationship with the stepdad and she hates Jeed's mother and wants to use Jeed to get revenge at her.
From what I remember in the summary she's a servant or housekeeper that wants to become the wife and lady of the house. So she tries to please the step father by doing things for him and helping him.. also causing misunderstanding between Jee and her mother
Oh thanks! That sucks, everyone is trying to take G down, wth.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I'm liking the pace of this lakorn. It's just straight to the point. I'm glad they killed Satit fiancée early off from the beginning. That way we get to see Satit and G relationship evolving sooner. I think 13 episode is perfect. Nothing is worst than a lakorn with extended episodes and dragged for the purpose of rating.
Agree with you there. If she stays too long in the story, it would be hard for viewers to swift gear to the actual main couple. I'm already having a hard time thinking how in the world will Satit fall for Jee in the future, her early death is definitely necessary for me to be more engaged with the main couple.

I told myself I'll check this out for Yaya, and she blows me away! First, she's stunning, like drop dead gorgeous! Secondly, her acting has improved so much! Completely taken a back at her acting skill here. I'm actually really proud of her. I love Yaya as a person, but never was fond of her acting, but here she's nailing her character. I'm hoping it will get better as the lakorn proceed.

Mark on the other hand.....I'll give him 2 more episodes to prove me wrong because I'm nice like that lol.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Have been lurking for years. Finally decided to sign up for this thread. Cause this would be my first time waiting and then watching it episode by episode for a lakorn

Usually i just wait until it's all finished and subbed but man i have been waiting for this lakorn for years lmao

And tbh i quite like it! Mark could be better but we can definitely feel his hatred for Jee so for me it's good! And wow Yaya is killing it with this role! So badass! I love that she takes no shit from anyone. Not Pim, not her ugly stepfather not even the stupid housekeeper. And only Chayan (?) is the one stopping Jee from getting into a fight with Piak.

I don't really understand Thai so I'm not so sure what is going on with Jee and her mom but i think the housekeeper and the stepdad got something to do with it.

Wow what a long first post.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...Yaya's improvement in here impressed me. She had me tearing up when she was arguing with her mom. It's like this is Yaya's lakorn. Mark...well he's nice to look at. I'm giving him time to show more throughout the lakorn. He comes off as more angry than hurt about his girlfriend's death. The grieving part wasn't convincing. I like that Yaya's isn't exaggerating her role. So far, so good. Great opening to the new year!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya is super gorgeous in here it's too bad the praek is mark. His acting is so blah. I wish it was one of the veteran actors

twister02

M♥K
Give Mark a break. I know he's not that good in acting but he can definitely act decently. And this is the first time he got to play this kind of role. Of course he is angry rather than hurt because his fiancé died not because of natural causes but because of someone's recklessness. It's the same feeling you will feel if someone you love got murdered.

What I really like so far, overall, was the pacing of this drama. I also like the fact that they killed off the fiancé this early and just show the moments via a flashback. I only watched one lakorn of Yaya with James Ji and I'm amazed that she got to play Miss G. She's nailing it so far. I saw Mark's lakorns with Kim and even if I'm a fan, I know that his acting talent is not that superb but I will qualify it as decent. I like he got to play Khun Sathit because he have wonderful chemistry with Yaya. You can't achieve chemistry that easily. Good thing that they already have that.

So I'm still looking forward for more episodes and to see how both Yaya and Mark improve and embrace their characters. I'll reserve all my critical judgment with their acting once the lakorn is finish. :cheer:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Give Mark a break. I know he's not that good in acting but he can definitely act decently. And this is the first time he got to play this kind of role. Of course he is angry rather than hurt because his fiancé died not because of natural causes but because of someone's recklessness. It's the same feeling you will feel if someone you love got murdered.

What I really like so far, overall, was the pacing of this drama. I also like the fact that they killed off the fiancé this early and just show the moments via a flashback. I only watched one lakorn of Yaya with James Ji and I'm amazed that she got to play Miss G. She's nailing it so far. I saw Mark's lakorns with Kim and even if I'm a fan, I know that his acting talent is not that superb but I will qualify it as decent. I like he got to play Khun Sathit because he have wonderful chemistry with Yaya. You can't achieve chemistry that easily. Good thing that they already have that.

So I'm still looking forward for more episodes and to see how both Yaya and Mark improve and embrace their characters. I'll reserve all my critical judgment with their acting once the lakorn is finish. :cheer:
Right!! I never knew that Mark had such negative feedback on his acting . To be honest yeahh he's a little off in here .. but I think he's the perfect sathit . I always loved mark and yaya together . I kinda wonder why they never became kookwan since they both acted together before they met their current kookwan right now (Kim& nadech) cause man ! They have amazing chemistry ! Like my heart flutters .

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so happy we have 2 episodes this opening. i luv this so much. Jee is spicy. yaya is good for the role model, actress. at least mark is good looking, young. i don't want veteran in this rolr that is old looking. Her mom is also spicy.Kik also good for being the mom

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Sathit isn't that good of a fiance cus he should have drop his girlfriend off at home instead of a bus stop. is the driver still in jail? Why he accept and be in jail? No one is that obedient. Jee keeps saying if Sathit finds the truth how it happen he would get the wrong person. Yes Jee did got drugged but she is still responsible for driving and kill someone. So I think she still get time in jail.

viola

sarNie Egg
Very first posr after lurking around here since 2014 when the news this lakorn'll be remade and the pranang is MarkYa came out. I'm new fan of Yaya then.
Waiting for KC airing is a big test of patience lol. So many times I feel like it take them forever to finish shooting. Please dont mind me because I had to wait soooooo long, I got hyped when they just shoot some first scences on April, 2015. And finally the shooting is finished the airing time turned to be an issue. If I'm not wrong ch3 postponed airing KC two times, ok I'm *not* fine, I'm familiar with waiting already, a little more is ok. This experience is somehow so new to me because I ever waiting for a drama this long in my whole life (fan of Kdrama, everything is so fast)
It surprised me a bit as ep 1 was so on point, right pace, no dragging and I like it. I'm so satisfied with the first 2 eps so far. The endless waiting is worth. Yaya baby is soooooo legal, stunning, fabulous, gorgeous and supper dupper beautiful (sorry I cant stop lol). Same as you guys mentioned, her make up is goals T__T Mark is so good-looking. I'll dicuss others actor and actress later. This cast is gold for me, all of them.

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sathit isn't that good of a fiance cus he should have drop his girlfriend off at home instead of a bus stop. is the driver still in jail? Why he accept and be in jail? No one is that obedient. Jee keeps saying if Sathit finds the truth how it happen he would get the wrong person. Yes Jee did got drugged but she is still responsible for driving and kill someone. So I think she still get time in jail.
I don't understand why she did not stop her car and she kept driving in that condition. She needs to take responsibility for hitting the gf and confess to Sathit or police but something held her back. We need to watch with sub to understand. But this is lakorn, all misunderstands will continue to last ep, so let deal with it.

I think we should stop criticize Mark and his acting skill, lets discuss the story, characters of this lakorn. We can't change p'ek or the way he acted. Enjoy the show as much as you can.

viola

sarNie Egg
OMG the rating is decreased :confused0::sad6:I thought Thai people like slap-kiss genre ?! :( Anyone here know how many percents of rating is considered low??? Is Kluen Cheewit doing well?? So many querries cause I'm not familiar with Thai TV rating system but it seems like they dont stress over rating like Korean TV.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand why she did not stop her car and she kept driving in that condition. She needs to take responsibility for hitting the gf and confess to Sathit or police but something held her back. We need to watch with sub to understand. But this is lakorn, all misunderstands will continue to last ep, so let deal with it.

I think we should stop criticize Mark and his acting skill, lets discuss the story, characters of this lakorn. We can't change p'ek or the way he acted. Enjoy the show as much as you can.
In response as to why Jee couldn't fess up... she was actually about to (to Satit) when the man who took the blame for it (organised by suki) called her and begged her not to tell anyone the truth. He would otherwise be charged with perverting the court of justice and may get time in prison - meaning he wouldn't be able to look after his family. Jee relented - espeically when she realised that suki would also be charged and so feigned innocence to Satit, instead of admitting the truth.

As to why she continued driving, I definitely agree with you - as she lost the bad guys who were following her. However, on her defence, she wouldn't have been thinking calmly or rationally due to the drugs and focusing on her own survival. I prefer this scenario to the original, where instead the nang'ek was drugged rather than drunk.

saki

sarNie Adult
Because if she didn't take the car and tried to hide somewhere to wait they could've caught her and gang raped her. I don't know how it's going to get solved in the end. But i hope evil mustache gets killed or goes to prison.