[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I've been meaning to come over here to checkout the progress of this drama. Certainly a pairing I've looking for, for quite some time. So glad they've been reunited. However, I am concerned about the story and their roles because in dramas where the leads hate one another, rarely pans out as believable romance in lakorn. The writing is never strong enough to make the plausible leap or smooth transition. Either way, I'm definitely turning this on even if I pass on OTP because I've also loved how great Toey and Louis look for this one since the opening ceremony.
Also, I think it's fine to consider NY friends, because that is how they label and view themselves (the closest or intimate friend). I don't think it's a cover up but more how they've chosen to approach their feelings and relationship. They are very young and goal oriented and cautious and mindful of their futures. I'm not sure they'd speak any differently of their status, even if they weren't celebrities. They will more than likely refer to one another as the best of friends even after they marry one another or other people. And honestly that's how it should be. I don't follow them closely or anything but from what I've seen, they are levelheaded kids that hold one another in very deep regard and won't be bullied into calling their relationship something they aren't comfortable with. I think that's wise, disciplined and remaining true to yourself. Much like MK who place being friends first and admit to loving one another but give others the right to "label" them what they will.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks beautiful in the bridal gown as well. I don't mind her having chemistry with Mark. It's normal for an actor/actress to pair with different people. Kind of like how Ken Theeradeth had the best chemistry with Anne, but he also had good chemistry with Aom, Namtarn, etc. It's not a bad thing, quite normal actually

Haven't seen the old version of KLuen Cheewit and I normally don't like rewriting lakorns when it comes to remakes but it might be a good idea to change a few things so it won't be about the pranang fighting throughout. Maybe the couple can make up earlier and have some nice scenes...I'm sure people watching would not want a lakorn where the p'ek and n'ek fight til the very end. Unless they want the lakorn to fail and the studio to lose money...who would want that?

I'm kind of wondering if this lakorn is still being made? I don't see much photos or bts with mark and yaya as much as the other lakorns being made...has the filming been stopped or something? When will this lakorn be released?

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn is still shooting. It will take few more months to complete. There are not many people to update this thread.
saki said:
Yaya looks beautiful in the bridal gown as well. I don't mind her having chemistry with Mark. It's normal for an actor/actress to pair with different people. Kind of like how Ken Theeradeth had the best chemistry with Anne, but he also had good chemistry with Aom, Namtarn, etc. It's not a bad thing, quite normal actually

Haven't seen the old version of KLuen Cheewit and I normally don't like rewriting lakorns when it comes to remakes but it might be a good idea to change a few things so it won't be about the pranang fighting throughout. Maybe the couple can make up earlier and have some nice scenes...I'm sure people watching would not want a lakorn where the p'ek and n'ek fight til the very end. Unless they want the lakorn to fail and the studio to lose money...who would want that?

I'm kind of wondering if this lakorn is still being made? I don't see much photos or bts with mark and yaya as much as the other lakorns being made...has the filming been stopped or something? When will this lakorn be released?

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goQXVhElSXI

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG Yaya in action scene :woot:  :woot:  :woot: but we dont have much BTS of Mark in court or as a lawyer :shrug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
ละครดีปี59 น่าดูทุกเรื่องเรยครัชชเรื่องแรก"ไฟล้างไฟ" นำทีมนักแสดงนำโดย เฮียบอยกอน&พี่แมทสุดสวย เรื่องที่2 "ปดิวรัดา" นำทีมนัดแสดงโดย พี่เจมส์จิสุดหล่อ&พี่เบลล่าสุดสวย เรื่องที่3 "คลื่นชีวิต" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่หมากสุดเท่&พี่ญ่าสุดน่ารัก และเรื่องสุดท้าย "ตามรักคืนใจ" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่ณเดชสุดเพอร์เฟก&พี่มิวที่สุดเเสนจิน่ารัก บอกเลยว่าละครทุกเรื่องจัดเต็ม และไม่ทำให้คนดูผิดหวังเเน่นอนแอดคอนเฟริมม และที่สำคัญสนุกทุกเรื่องง

cr dara_lakornfamily

Step

Mrs James Ma
Translated by Vimalee

The 2016 lakorns are very excited, first we have Fai Lang Fai with Boy and the beautiful Matt, second one we have the handsome James J and the beautiful Bella.    Third, we have the suave Mark and the adorable Yaya in Kluen Cheevit.    Finally, we have Tarm Ruk Keun Jai with the perfect Nadech and the adorable Mew.    We can say that every lakorns are very dramatic and intense and we can confirm that the audiences will not be disappointed.   Each and every one of these lakorns are very good.
Step said:
ละครดีปี59 น่าดูทุกเรื่องเรยครัชชเรื่องแรก"ไฟล้างไฟ" นำทีมนักแสดงนำโดย เฮียบอยกอน&พี่แมทสุดสวย เรื่องที่2 "ปดิวรัดา" นำทีมนัดแสดงโดย พี่เจมส์จิสุดหล่อ&พี่เบลล่าสุดสวย เรื่องที่3 "คลื่นชีวิต" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่หมากสุดเท่&พี่ญ่าสุดน่ารัก และเรื่องสุดท้าย "ตามรักคืนใจ" นำทีมนักแสดงโดย พี่ณเดชสุดเพอร์เฟก&พี่มิวที่สุดเเสนจิน่ารัก บอกเลยว่าละครทุกเรื่องจัดเต็ม และไม่ทำให้คนดูผิดหวังเเน่นอนแอดคอนเฟริมม และที่สำคัญสนุกทุกเรื่องง

cr dara_lakornfamily