[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Lol Mark and Kim suit each other. Both are cute and funny and their weird faces :coverlaf:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11899089_135626083446158_1795018952_n.mp4
cr gabump
I'm pretty sure Mark and Yaya are just friends- I wouldn't worry too much about it lol. I'm only curious how this lakorn will turn out since it's a different role for both of them. I think it's good they are doing something they haven't done before ( i think this is her first grown up drama and this is his first doing the angry praek role?) and we should support them, even if it's not a favorite pairing.

As far as pairings go, I prefer Yaya with Nadech but as an actress it's important for her to pair up with other actors too. Same goes for Mark.

The only actor I think gets paired off way too often is Push...it seems to me that he gets paired up with different nang ek every time I see stuff about him and I really don't like it. I prefer how they're doing it with Sean Jindachote and the other p'eks. With Push it's like he has to have a lakorn and photoshoot with every actress O.O maybe im just imagining it

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark and Yaya are good friends cos Yaya is best friend with Kim. Even I'm curious as Yaya finally took something challenging. Cos she has done only cute characters, she never experimented with her roles.
I agree with Push, I stopped watching I wanna be supstar cos Gypso was annoying me lol. Idk why Push agree for that lakorn but good he is reuniting with Jui soon
saki said:
I'm pretty sure Mark and Yaya are just friends- I wouldn't worry too much about it lol. I'm only curious how this lakorn will turn out since it's a different role for both of them. I think it's good they are doing something they haven't done before ( i think this is her first grown up drama and this is his first doing the angry praek role?) and we should support them, even if it's not a favorite pairing.

As far as pairings go, I prefer Yaya with Nadech but as an actress it's important for her to pair up with other actors too. Same goes for Mark.

The only actor I think gets paired off way too often is Push...it seems to me that he gets paired up with different nang ek every time I see stuff about him and I really don't like it. I prefer how they're doing it with Sean Jindachote and the other p'eks. With Push it's like he has to have a lakorn and photoshoot with every actress O.O maybe im just imagining it.

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Mark and Yaya are good friends cos Yaya is best friend with Kim. Even I'm curious as Yaya finally took something challenging. Cos she has done only cute characters, she never experimented with her roles.
I agree with Push, I stopped watching I wanna be supstar cos Gypso was annoying me lol. Idk why Push agree for that lakorn but good he is reuniting with Jui soon
I feel a little sorry for Nadech and Yaya actually. With Mark and Kim, it's easier for them because they are already dating in real life. From what I know, Nadech and Yaya are just friends and yet the fans want them paired up all the time...what if Yaya starts dating someone else (or Nadech?) Worse, what if Yaya wants to date another actor or Nadech wants to date another actress? I can only imagine the fans getting angry.

Is it possible for Push to pair off with a channel 3 actress? Or is he stuck to onehd?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol NY are actually dating but they are not bold enough to accept in public or they dont want others to know about their relationship but they are dating. There are many evidences, they spent valentines day together, he gave Yaya a big salmon pillow, go for dates but use their friends as cover up.

Push will be working with ch3 soon if he has time. Ch3 has asked Kai (a producer at ch3) to get Push for them for a lakorn. Lol Push is famous, so ch3 wants him now.
saki said:
I feel a little sorry for Nadech and Yaya actually. With Mark and Kim, it's easier for them because they are already dating in real life. From what I know, Nadech and Yaya are just friends and yet the fans want them paired up all the time...what if Yaya starts dating someone else (or Nadech?) Worse, what if Yaya wants to date another actor or Nadech wants to date another actress? I can only imagine the fans getting angry.

Is it possible for Push to pair off with a channel 3 actress? Or is he stuck to onehd?

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Lol NY are actually dating but they are not bold enough to accept in public or they dont want others to know about their relationship but they are dating. There are many evidences, they spent valentines day together, he gave Yaya a big salmon pillow, go for dates but use their friends as cover up.

Push will be working with ch3 soon if he has time. Ch3 has asked Kai (a producer at ch3) to get Push for them for a lakorn. Lol Push is famous, so ch3 wants him now.
Really? 0.o Oh wow, I didn't know they were dating. Anyway, I hope all goes well for them...they are both still very young.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfjBAXf_tbg