[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hahah i remember the first lakorn i ever watched and saw stefan slipping his thumb in between his lips and juis, was amused and confused at the same time, didnt know whether it was deliberately done for the audience to see or just plain bad editing lol

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Oh myyyyyy! I'm so excited for this. Who's going to be so kind to sub this?!

Mark looks like he lost weight and Yaya is beautiful as always. :woot:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Even this is a  :slapandkissse3: lakorn, we cant expect much skinship cos the N'ek is Yaya. 

Dont know why people assume Yaya is reserved..... Yaya was the one who was professional enough to immediately agree to do a kissing scene in DJA when she had no whatsoever contact with Nadech. In fact she has always done a kissing scene if the script demanded it. She has done enough kissing scenes with Nadech when they weren't even as open as they are now about their status. It is obviously CH.3 doing it to preserve their koo-jin popularity. . This is why even though Yaya and JamesJi were pretty close as friends on NNS set, not much was shown in the BTS until someone spread false news that Yaya is reserved with JamesJI.  The hype with Yadech is too huge to separate them hence that channel experiments with other couples and preserves these two. Maybe they will wait for it hype to lessen to pair them with others and promote them with others. Trust me CH.3 (or any other channel for that matter) will care for their actors only till they are at benefit. Yadech are not getting any special treatment. CH.3 get a lot of income from "YADECH" brand so they will milk it till dry. Also channel decides everything for them. 

Also about NADECH "restricting" Yaya is just ridiculous because Yaya would never be with someone of that kind. She clearly adores him and vice-versa, so that says it all and they have been in each others life long enough to know each other and to know the entertainment industry and the demands of the industry. 

Just a thought babe, please don't feel offended Step. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont feel offended cos I NEVER mentioned anything about Yadech or Yaya's friendship with JJ. Not even about Ch 3's plans. You assumed it all :)
chaitra said:
Dont know why people assume Yaya is reserved..... Yaya was the one who was professional enough to immediately agree to do a kissing scene in DJA when she had no whatsoever contact with Nadech. In fact she has always done a kissing scene if the script demanded it. She has done enough kissing scenes with Nadech when they weren't even as open as they are now about their status. It is obviously CH.3 doing it to preserve their koo-jin popularity. . This is why even though Yaya and JamesJi were pretty close as friends on NNS set, not much was shown in the BTS until someone spread false news that Yaya is reserved with JamesJI.  The hype with Yadech is too huge to separate them hence that channel experiments with other couples and preserves these two. Maybe they will wait for it hype to lessen to pair them with others and promote them with others. Trust me CH.3 (or any other channel for that matter) will care for their actors only till they are at benefit. Yadech are not getting any special treatment. CH.3 get a lot of income from "YADECH" brand so they will milk it till dry. Also channel decides everything for them. 

Also about NADECH "restricting" Yaya is just ridiculous because Yaya would never be with someone of that kind. She clearly adores him and vice-versa, so that says it all and they have been in each others life long enough to know each other and to know the entertainment industry and the demands of the industry. 

Just a thought babe, please don't feel offended Step. 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I just said it as many had mentions similar thoughts but since yours was the latest post I just quoted it.  :wink:  But seriously this lakorn sounds intresting.... Dont know how the pairing will work as i have not seen TD. BUT this pairing is also a good surprise like NNS Yaya-JJ 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was not interested in Yaya and Mark's pairing after watching TD. But looking at the BTS, I cant wait to see this. Both Mark and Yaya seem improving here.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
There is no way Mark would ever do a real kiss with Yaya. *coughs coughs Nadech lol* we'll probably get the normal angles kiss shots and cheeks or forehead thing! Being a Yadecher myself, I am totally fine with Yaya doing real kissing scenes with other actors other than Nadech,and same goes to Nadech. It's a job, not real life anyway. But lately in Yaya's lakorn she doesn't seem to do any real kiss anymore, she stopped doing it since Thoranee & Rising sun (even with Nadech himself) and all her other lakorns. I don't know what's the reason, or maybe she feels that lakorns don't need real kiss scenes so she doesn't do it. I know there are a bunch of other actresses in CH3 who does not do real kissing scene at all, I think its their personal preferences. But I'm completely okay with that, as long as the lakorn is good and the chemistry is amazing, as proven in NNS lol. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
ImmaSingaholic said:
There is no way Mark would ever do a real kiss with Yaya. *coughs coughs Nadech lol* we'll probably get the normal angles kiss shots and cheeks or forehead thing! Being a Yadecher myself, I am totally fine with Yaya doing real kissing scenes with other actors other than Nadech,and same goes to Nadech. It's a job, not real life anyway. But lately in Yaya's lakorn she doesn't seem to do any real kiss anymore, she stopped doing it since Thoranee & Rising sun (even with Nadech himself) and all her other lakorns. I don't know what's the reason, or maybe she feels that lakorns don't need real kiss scenes so she doesn't do it. I know there are a bunch of other actresses in CH3 who does not do real kissing scene at all, I think its their personal preferences. But I'm completely okay with that, as long as the lakorn is good and the chemistry is amazing, as proven in NNS lol. 
Yaya did do a real kiss with Nadech in Roy Fun Tawan Dued. It was the scene after he puts his head on her lap in bed. I'm pretty sure (not positive) that it was Pa Jaew's decision not to have them kiss for real in Torranee. Kisses are up to the director as well as the actors, Yaya seems like a professional enough person to follow the desires of the director, she was always game for kisses anyways. P'Aew seems to like having real kisses in her lakorns so there is still a possibility. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaya's kiss with Nadech in RFTD was ANGLE kiss. I watched that particular scene so many times. Even Nadech said it was angle kiss not real one.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I've seen RFTD and I really don't see any real lip kissing except for angles fake kisses hahaha. I actually don't have any problem with it, I love Yaya very much and she's my favourite actress ever since she started doing lakorns. So as long as the lakorn is good and there is good chemistry, I'm fine with it. Just my opinion, I personally think that the actresses can choose whether they want to do it or not, I'm not saying Yaya is unprofessional, just saying that maybe she was given the option of not doing it and she might went for it, or maybe the director or the script does not require her to do it. This is just my thought on it na. Well there are still a bunch of conservative Thai people who think that it's not proper/inappropriate to do real kissing on screen because they want to avoid male actors from taking advantage from the female actress. So it does not surprise me if she didn't do it. Another example actress who doesn't do real kiss : Margie (If i am not mistaken). What makes me a bit disappointing is some actresses actually did some real kiss but the channel might have cut it out, which is sad for the actress. CH3 lakorns don't usually have real kissing all the time, only certain actors do that, so some lakorns have and some don't. Different than other channels like ch7 or ch1 that real kissing scenes are very normal in their lakorns. Anyway, I just hope this lakorn will be good because it looks amazing already from the pictures and I have been longing for a Mark-Yaya reunion ever since TD, I think they look good together and the chemistry is pretty decent, and also because I want Yaya to pair up with more actors.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The old version have one real kiss and from the distance , it was in vhs, I couldn't bearly make it out , it might be a fake one who know loll.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Honestly, this might come out as a shock . I LOVE CHEEKS KISSES than lip to lip ^^^ yup. Those kisses are cute!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love me a smack on kiss when it means something...not because the darn pra'eks think he wants it from n'ek lol.

I'm OK with being conservative but not as an actress/actors. Because the profession kind of required a person to not be one. They are lucky that Thai ET works differently...

There's this one model I remembered didn't believe in doing lingerie shoots and she didn't get pick and had lost some jobs over it. But she stuck to her believe and not sure if she's a model any more since I don't follow her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think there were 3 or 4 real kisses in the old version. 1.first force kiss, 2. Romeo Juliet scene, 3. R-scene, .4 ending-scene kiss