[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

tinah06

sarNie Egg
Wow im speechless. Yaya looks hot! Those are very good quality pictures from the fitting. Finally she has taken on a sexy more mature role. But im not please with mark cause his is acting is blah. I guess its a new change for him too but I think it should of been an older actor to take on this kind of role. I bet they will make it light drama. Im so happy its for khun da..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've always loved MarkYa together since TD though many say they didn't have good chemistry, but i thought they did. I've always waited for their reunion and now here it is. I also have always thought that MarkYa look very compatible (honestly more then MK or Yadech in my opinion) just that they don't get to co star a lot because not a lot of people go crazy for them like for MK and Yadech.

I'm liking Yaya's fitting pics a lot. She is definitely attractive in here. But my favorite pic is this one:
http://i.imgur.com/jKNJIub.jpg

MarkYa look amazing together. I can't wait for this to air.

dariey

sarNie Adult
another fav.simple in every way but still can bring out the hotness..i seriously glad they didn't cake up her face.

noey doing great too.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
My guess is that Noey is playing one of those other models that Jee always fights with. And actually, fans were pretty crazy for Mark and Yaya during TD days to the point where people were fighting over Yaya to be their idol's koo jin lol. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
Just saw a pic update said there going to be 3 couples here.was previous version have 3 couples too ch3eks?

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Yes Dariey. So Louis is playing the friend that likes Jee (Yaya), Toey is his jealous wife who teams up with Praek to revenge on Jee. Bua Wansiri is likely playing the fiancé who dies early on in the car accident. I'm so hyped!!! Khun Da is using completely new people for this remake and they all look promising. Nychaa will be happy to be working with her idol, Yaya haha. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
dariey said:
Just saw a pic update said there going to be 3 couples here.was previous version have 3 couples too ch3eks?
Oh Louis is in here!! Love watching him!
Yes, there were 3couples in the old version. N'ek and p'ek, 2nd is her best friend and her lawyer, 3rd is her director and his wife.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
ch3eks said:
Yes Dariey. So Louis is playing the friend that likes Jee (Yaya), Toey is his jealous wife who teams up with Praek to revenge on Jee. Bua Wansiri is likely playing the fiancé who dies early on in the car accident. I'm so hyped!!! Khun Da is using completely new people for this remake and they all look promising. Nychaa will be happy to be working with her idol, Yaya haha. 
I think Louis fits the director/friend role more. Either way, I can't wait to see him in here.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Yep Louis is suitable for the role of Chai Yan. I think he and Yaya will play off each other very well. I forgot Toey's characters name but I think it was Pbiak? Something along those lines. It'll be exciting to see Toey transform into somewhat of a n'rai for the first time. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's interesting... I'm so use to seeing Toey playing the bubbly roles so I would think she fits more as the lawyer's sister. If she play as the wife.... that would be a challenge role for Toey also.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am so excited for the MK couple. They both got kiss slap genre coming our way!

Yaya looks beautiful in here and Mark looks handsome. Hopefully the storyline is captivating! I hate seeing two beautiful people go to waste because of a bad lakorn.