[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Woooow...Mark & Yaya were phenomenal today. Yaya had me crying an ocean. I'm all out of tears guys. The morning after when she was leaving Thit's place & how she held her emotions in until she got out the gate then broke down all the way to her car. My gosh...my heart broke. Then the mother-daughter fighting scene. I was sobbing helplessly.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
"You're trying to care for one woman by hurting another woman?" Thank you, Chaiyan! For your words of wisdom that Sathit did not take to heart at all.

Soooo, can someone tap my shoulder when the happy ending arrives? Not sure I can handle much more of this hot mess. Like, what kind of ending are we looking at here? Everything is resolved and everyone forgives each other and Ji and Sathit move on with their romantic relationship? Someone dies and everyone forgives each other and move on with their traumatized relationships? Because that preview...for next week. Hooo boy...

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
You guys make my day! I enjoy coming into this thread and just read the comments on the current episodes.

I guess I have a lot of self control because I haven't watch this yet but you guys are ensuring that this is going to be a good but rough ride. I'm hoping to have a marathon of it in a couple of weeks.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Piak has been crazy a long time. Thit is just now getting there. He's not putting his attorney hat on. Instead, his emotions are taking over. He's thinking with his "other" head. Did you guys see how frustrated he was staring at his bed? He got a taste & now wants more haha

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Im from Singapore! ^^
Finally i can post stuff. Had problems since last night. Does Mark know he has international fans? He posted in English yesterday "It's coming" with a pic of the R/W scene. He sure knows how to tease. Lol!

I swear i almost smashed my screen when i saw the funeral going on forever. Finally the show started but i was too tired to continue till the end since im an hour earlier than Thailand. Gave up when i saw the Jade and Dao scene so i have not watched the condo scene yet. Buffering was not so bad but i dont know why it nvr buffers during commercials! Grrrr.....i saw Yaya in many ads, i wonder if they are paid as well as the koreans for appearing in ads. The koreans earn alot just from ads!

luther

"Such fun!"
Oh Melbourne! Iknow the feeling! I got excited when i saw the opera house pic...would have went into the city but what are the chances of finding him in the right place cause there's so many place he could be. He was here in Sydney for a wedding which was just about 30min away from me, he went to a winery in hunter valley and then around Melbourne.
He was walking distance from me. He took the same tram route I take to uni. :crybaby2:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm skimming through the episode and crying.. I'll rewatch it tonight or tomorrow properly .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He was walking distance from me. He took the same tram route I take to uni. :crybaby2:
I know it sucks, when korean idols are here too i know places they'll be but I dont go. when Margie and Pok were in Sydney I really wanted to see them... I watch their Pokgie on the run show cause of my friend

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
hey guys. i've been lurking here for a while and i finally decided to open an account because something has been itching me for a while and that's Chaiyan. i just wish he will put all the energy he is putting in Jee's business into his marriage. he can't grow balls to handle his wife but he's all bossy into someone's else buisiness supposedly because she's like sister for him. and that's where i kind of disagree with Jee she lets him cross boundaries a lot. she's too lenient. of course his wife is crazy but he should develop his balls in his marriage i think. Also, thanks for all the spoilers. ive been enjoying them guiltily and silently.
even though ive been watching thai lakorns for a min, i find myself rolling eyes on some typical scenes like hospital scenes or wound scenes with all those big bandages they tie up for small wounds or there is obviously no blood nor pain from the actor, or they miraculously heal in a day..:rolleyes:, am always a sucker for a good mostly romantic story and today's episode was spicy. i wish Anne was directing this lakorn she would have given us more skinship lol. but i applaud all the perverted minds in this forum including my own thoughts, that helped made the key scenes of today more believable. lol:clap::clap: this forum was hot today and it was a pleasure to discover the amount of mature minds present here because sometimes i get fed up with the PG13 version of thai lakorns. i wish there were more mature lakorns. sigh

sarN

sarNie Granny
damn, haven't seen this many ladies since the millions woman march :risas3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Actually, Chaiyan's actions & behavior doesn't bother me. He's pretty reasonable to me. Piak has been crazy prior to Gee entering the picture. How many actresses has she fired being accused of messing with Chaiyan? It's just Piak was able to win over those other girls that were "really" trying to seduce Chaiyan. With Gee, Piak really has nothing to use against her so her childish tactics don't work. He does try to reconcile & they were happy for a brief moment, but Piak lied again. Like Chaiyan said, Piak won't be satisfy until she finally catches him cheating. Because every time she fails, she's reminded that he is not the bad person she thinks he is. She has this false image of him & she desperately wants to prove herself right that she doesn't realize she's hurting their marriage. Chaiyan giving in & distancing himself from Gee will not solve their problem. Piak will just move on to another girl. Until Piak accepts that she's the problem, no matter what Chaiyan does will not fix their marriage. Chaiyan has been very reasonable & understanding, giving Piak time to repent instead of forcing her to since talking to her when she's angry only escalates the fight. Also, she belittles Chaiyan saying he's nothing without her. The girl thinks she owns him!

Last edited:

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: Poor Jee and Thit, especially Jee. Heart broken in to pieces :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:. Crying while watching today episode. So sad.:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: But loving this lakorn, Mark, Yaya and the whole cast are doing super great. Love, love the scene where Thit and Jee in the car where Jee was pulling Thit hair remind me of Anne and Ken lakorn.