[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Prakcion

Prakcion sarNie Egg

I do not think Pa killed her husband. I think she just shotted Na. I think the real responsible for Wiset' death could be Pichet or the gangster. Anyway, I think we will not get the big revelation today, but monday instead.

xcinsationalx likes this.
  2. varda

varda sarNie Hatchling

After all this episodes I am so afraid if turns out the one behind all of this problem is Thi. :BangHead: Oh the suspense behind all of this misteries.

3. wuzhangs

wuzhangs "We can build a warm family together, my princess"

Managed to tune in right in the last 10 minutes omg

Next week's episode preview... was Thi crying??
    :sad6::sad6:

And helo @NekoMeowMeow ! Thanks for your hardwork ^^

4. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I wish episode 22 would be posted online already, I need my spoilers lol

I really hope the person Thi is hugging is Na and not Ya, and also looks like Thi's mom in finally back.

Katelyn likes this.
  5. Prakcion

Prakcion sarNie Egg

I cannot understand why some people hates Na. I mean, if you are in her place. What would you do? Would you just ignore that your sister was shotted because of someone of that family or would you try to get justice? I mean, untill now I did not see anything bad toward her. Maybe just when it comes to Thi she may be too harshy sometimes, but not now because he started to prove that he is not the bad guy.
    ___
    @NekoMeowMeow I just want to say that I am your fan.

6. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Thank you for all your hard work @NekoMeowMeow!

I mentioned this too earlier!! Pie Rinrada, Eye Kamolned, and Bua look so much alike. And like others said, Bua reminds me of Aom Sushar too at times.

Koy123 likes this.
  7. xcinsationalx

Okay just skimmed episode 22 and there are not nearly enough Na and Thi scenes! Just a lot of Thi and Mae Yai.

8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yea, as I kept watching the lakorn, Bua and Eye look so much alike. Don’t know who Pie Rinrada is.

mayag likes this.
  9. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

10. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I really hope the person Thi is hugging is Na and not Ya also.

11. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

I always thought (gross feeling) Phechet giving Nat a longing for love look (every time they have an encounter) like they have a deeper secret than the image they play. I do and I don't want to see their story. lol

Thookatha likes this.
  12. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Did you watch Ra Rerng Fai? She was Ken’s “sister” in there.

Maybe Nat saved Pichet from poverty or some other major life issue and he feels so indebted towards her that he eliminates anything that comes between her and her happiness.

13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Ep 21, when they doctor came out to give news about Na Thi call her his wife what aww:icon12:

14. xcinsationalx

Probably the last vid I'll make before the show ends

Katelyn and wuzhangs like this.
  15. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Pichet is an orphan that Nat took out of that orphanage she sponsors, so yes, he definitely feels indebted to her.

Plot twist: watch Namnueng be the one who shot her dad in anger after her dad rejected her, Paradee knows and is taking the fault for her daughter lol or it's her mom, and she's protecting her. They are making it too big a deal about if Pah really shot her husband, for it to be her.

16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I just finished watching Ep 21, wish there was more Na and Thi scenes but what we did get was sweet.

17. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Oh was this already revealed? If so, I totally missed it lol. Unless it was revealed in today’s episode ‘cause I haven’t watched it yet.

18. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

It was revealed awhile back in the early episodes and confirmed when Krit followed Nat to the orphanage and she was telling Krit about it, and that Pichet is also a kid from there.

mayag likes this.
  19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Amazing video :).

20. lilyalana

lilyalana sarNie Hatchling

do you think its possible that pichet killed pipop? cuz he actually secretly likes her and feels angry that pipop got a mistress thus making nat sad.
    so he killed pipop and shot ya too to avenge nat.