[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jan 21, 2017.

1. wuzhangs

wuzhangs "We can build a warm family together, my princess"

Ugh i can’t decide which one i want more..
    I want the truth to be out already so that the main leads storyline could move forward..
    At the same time im scared of when the truth would come out:fighting12:

Had to laugh at the logic of walking to the front entrance of the hotel, then walk inside on crutches :risas3: lakorn logic tbh

Thi and Na moments ^^ melt a bit when Thi held her hand. Her hand is sooo tiny in his!

2. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Alright, skimmed episode 21 and man looks good. But is Thi really about to ask Na to forgive Pa? Cause that is what it seems like. And I can already imagine how that conversation is going to go.

Anyways, held off on watching episode 19 subbed so that I could watch 19 and 20 together, so off I go to do that lol.

3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Ep 20 is up :).

4. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

I think you are right about Nat and Pichet! They may both be in cahoots or maybe he acted alone. Let's see how this ends.

Thookatha likes this.
  5. Prakcion

Prakcion sarNie Egg

I also believe that Pichet is the responsible for Ya's accident. And I think Nat knows about it (perhaps she ordered him to do this). The other possibility is Da, I think she knows something. But actually, I do not think Nat is the direct responsible for anything.
    _____
    OMG, I am so in love with Thi and Na that I want more and more scenes with them! I am also in love with Pop and Bua, they are so cute (but I am not shipping the actors, it is just that I am starting to admire them). Anyway, I think Thi will not get so angry as we think. I mean, he will be very angry but not for so long. Perhaps he is going to realize that Na did all this because of her love for Ya. And also, I think he will feel a little better when he realizes that he is in love with the other sister and not his brother's mistress.

Thookatha, MKfan132 and Katelyn like this.
  6. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

What the heck?! I really thought that the twins would be revealed in today's episode. Welp...I guess we're going to have to wait for longer. I hope they reveal themselves in a cool way rather than someone from the Suthurak family finding out first.

So now Wiset is dead and Pa has been arrested. I wonder what happened to Prawdta(?). And we still have some major mysteries left to solve.

7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Pichet seems to harbour ill feelings for Pipope because he had a mistress (a reason he possibly committed the crimes because Nat adopted him of sorts). Although, Pichet isn't any better himself. He's a playa lol.

Thookatha and Katelyn like this.
  8. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

I’ve always been suspicious of Pichet from the beginning, so I don’t have any doubts that he may be behind one of those incidents, or even all. He’s a sketchy character. Everyone is playing very well that you can’t help it but to feel conflicted each time. You think it’s this person and then they do something that makes you doubt it’s them and then the cycle repeats. lol

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    _mLove_ and Katelyn like this.
  9. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Wait Wiset is dead now?, I am watching Ep 20, I haven't seen Ep 21 or 22 yet.

10. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Just one episode more and you’ll find out!

11. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Okay thanks, I have to wait for subs :).

12. roselovesice

I swear this family is cursed or something. The grandpa had a mistress, the son had a mistress and the daughter's husband had a mistress. It's like a chain. I felt bad for Pa in this episode, because she obviously loved Wiset a lot. His affair really had a big effect on her.
    Why do I feel like there's still not enough scenes of Thi-Na? Out of the whole hour, we probably get like 10 min. or less screen time of them. I feel like most of the screen time is being taken up by Krit-Ya-Nat or of Krit-Na-Nuan. I understand the latter but goodness. I didn't ask for this "love triangle" they pushed on us. I asked for more screen time of our lovely Thi-Na. But I guess their moment at the hospital makes up for it. He just loves holding her hand. lol

13. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Probably a major plot twist no one expects will happen....
    I'm waiting for this to end and watch in one go.... but I got my older sister hooked!!!

14. xcinsationalx

Watching the first part of episode 21 subbed and OMG Thi called Na his wife when asking the doctor about her :icon12:

Katelyn likes this.
  15. roselovesice

I know! I noticed that too!! I was hardcore fangirling. Kept rewinding back to hear him say it. lol

xcinsationalx likes this.
  16. xcinsationalx

Though I wish we got more Thi and Na screentime, I think episode 21 is one of my favorites so far.

17. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

I will have to watch later, I need to go to bed now night.

18. roselovesice

Oh wow. Episode 21 hit 5.9 (Bangkok) & 5.4 (nationwide) in ratings yesterday. They broke their previous record.

xcinsationalx and Katelyn like this.
  19. NekoMeowMeow

NekoMeowMeow sarNie Egg

LOL! Me too! I have to listen to it twice just to make sure I've subbed correctly!

Wow! Haven't stopped by here for sometime and this thread look happening too! And talking about Bua's doppelganger. I think she and Eye Kamolned can pass as twin. Even ch3 think so. http://www.ch3thailand.com/news/drama/10778

[​IMG]
    (pic cr ch3)

20. varda

varda sarNie Hatchling

Wow I can’t believe the eng sub for last night episode was up. The translator team is GREAT!!! I’m a bit wary watching tonight episode. But what should happen should happen! Hope Thi and Na will have their reconciliation soon, though. :worship2::worship2: