[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I do not think Pa killed her husband. I think she just shotted Na. I think the real responsible for Wiset' death could be Pichet or the gangster. Anyway, I think we will not get the big revelation today, but monday instead.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
After all this episodes I am so afraid if turns out the one behind all of this problem is Thi. :BangHead: Oh the suspense behind all of this misteries.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish episode 22 would be posted online already, I need my spoilers lol
I really hope the person Thi is hugging is Na and not Ya, and also looks like Thi's mom in finally back.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I cannot understand why some people hates Na. I mean, if you are in her place. What would you do? Would you just ignore that your sister was shotted because of someone of that family or would you try to get justice? I mean, untill now I did not see anything bad toward her. Maybe just when it comes to Thi she may be too harshy sometimes, but not now because he started to prove that he is not the bad guy.
___
@NekoMeowMeow I just want to say that I am your fan.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay just skimmed episode 22 and there are not nearly enough Na and Thi scenes! Just a lot of Thi and Mae Yai.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for all your hard work @NekoMeowMeow!

I mentioned this too earlier!! Pie Rinrada, Eye Kamolned, and Bua look so much alike. And like others said, Bua reminds me of Aom Sushar too at times.
Yea, as I kept watching the lakorn, Bua and Eye look so much alike. Don’t know who Pie Rinrada is.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Why do I feel like khun Naht is still possibly a bad guy? If not her, then someone who is incredibly trying to seek her attention or approval...someone may want repay her gratitude...or even trying to get her back for not seeing his importance...such as her nephew! In fact, I think he is in love with her...so that’s potentially a lot of hurt if you are being ignored.

With khun naht, besides being the obvious jealous main wife, having past nervous breakdowns and Koo-Koo moments, a lot of other subtle things lead us to have mix emotions about her level of guilt...that she is innocent. But in actuality, she could possibly be the main culprit (as it might originally seem).

In the past, plots have been that the true bad people don’t look obvious, and the obvious-looking people don’t look bad. But now, I’m thinking there are new plots that makes bad people look not obvious by trying to look obvious and then looking like they aren’t bad when really they are. Did that make sense? Lol.

Anyways, these two come into mind because there are instances where gray areas get played up (for ex: when khun naht got a threat letter in her portfolio, and when she was being “followed”...among other things that I am too lazy to touch up on). Now, if she was guilty, it would make sense that the threat letter popped up when grit (lawyer guy) was ‘coincidentally’ around there just like how he was there when she was being ‘followed’...cuz she knows he is around and that he will take his impressions back to sina and the gang. All she would have to do is pretend to say don’t tell anyone this or that (which she knows he will do opposite)...and she will already look innocent. Not only that but he would also have a heavy impression of her humbleness as a “victim” and he will tell them she told him not to tell them. Add that to the angelic deed of helping thi investigate misconduct in the company, and she will already look far from guilty. Again, this is assuming she is guilty.

As for the nephew, he is linked to everyone who could filter information back to him to do damage (ex: naht herself, viset’s mistress, viset’s daughter, even him working in the company, in general, etc). He keeps saying he will do anything for her. Some of these things may be things he thinks might help himself too. But it doesn’t look that way.

The ultimate twist is that they are in on it together; give or take one person or the other possibly going beyond plans and hence various complications.

Either way, they look most guilty to me.
I always thought (gross feeling) Phechet giving Nat a longing for love look (every time they have an encounter) like they have a deeper secret than the image they play. I do and I don't want to see their story. lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea, as I kept watching the lakorn, Bua and Eye look so much alike. Don’t know who Pie Rinrada is.
Did you watch Ra Rerng Fai? She was Ken’s “sister” in there.

Maybe Nat saved Pichet from poverty or some other major life issue and he feels so indebted towards her that he eliminates anything that comes between her and her happiness.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Did you watch Ra Rerng Fai? She was Ken’s “sister” in there.

Maybe Nat saved Pichet from poverty or some other major life issue and he feels so indebted towards her that he eliminates anything that comes between her and her happiness.
Pichet is an orphan that Nat took out of that orphanage she sponsors, so yes, he definitely feels indebted to her.

Plot twist: watch Namnueng be the one who shot her dad in anger after her dad rejected her, Paradee knows and is taking the fault for her daughter lol or it's her mom, and she's protecting her. They are making it too big a deal about if Pah really shot her husband, for it to be her.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Pichet is an orphan that Nat took out of that orphanage she sponsors, so yes, he definitely feels indebted to her.
Oh was this already revealed? If so, I totally missed it lol. Unless it was revealed in today’s episode ‘cause I haven’t watched it yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh was this already revealed? If so, I totally missed it lol. Unless it was revealed in today’s episode ‘cause I haven’t watched it yet.
It was revealed awhile back in the early episodes and confirmed when Krit followed Nat to the orphanage and she was telling Krit about it, and that Pichet is also a kid from there.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
do you think its possible that pichet killed pipop? cuz he actually secretly likes her and feels angry that pipop got a mistress thus making nat sad.
so he killed pipop and shot ya too to avenge nat.