[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The elders ordered the rush cus they want Pope's lakorn out while he's hot. Like Thailand is big on world cup, why would you risk your current hot praek during world cup. Like honestly I don't think Nakee or even BPS would beat the world cup :rolleyes:
With the world cup coming up, this would've been the perfect time to air left over drama's lol. The one's that everyone low-key knows isn't going to bring in the ratings and it wouldn't hurt to air.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't have an issue with Preem's nose, it is what it is and same goes for Chippy. I just see it as adding character to their faces and both girls (particularly Preem) are coming into their own as actresses which is the most important factor for me.
Yeah it doesnt bother me either cause they both are still pretty and i like their acting
Well that's good .If only I can be like that. Haha. Some things just can't go unnoticed.

The elders ordered the rush cus they want Pope's lakorn out while he's hot. Like Thailand is big on world cup, why would you risk your current hot praek during world cup. Like honestly I don't think Nakee or even BPS would beat the world cup :rolleyes:
Right?! Pope would rather watch the world cup. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
With the world cup coming up, this would've been the perfect time to air left over drama's lol. The one's that everyone low-key knows isn't going to bring in the ratings and it wouldn't hurt to air.
They're out to ruin Pope.
Why don't they are Buang Nareumit?? Haha. Rome and Matt's lakorn that never came to be.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Agree, when the world cup airs only filler lakorns should be playing. No matter how popular pope is, he is not beating the world cup. Channel 3 has bunch of stock lakorns they should at least get rid of some by airing it. The lakorn with Rome and Matt ain't playing cause Pat N. is in there.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Agree, when the world cup airs only filler lakorns should be playing. No matter how popular pope is, he is not beating the world cup. Channel 3 has bunch of stock lakorns they should at least get rid of some by airing it. The lakorn with Rome and Matt ain't playing cause Pat N. is in there.
Why whats wrong with pat n?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The scandal with her husband.
But Pat is a guest and hosting a few shows at ch3. If shes the problem then they wouldnt allow her to host or be a guest. It's more like Rome is the problem. They're not even airing Angkor and it's been done for over 2 yrs. He's no where. Im pretty sure his drug scandal came to light.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But Pat is a guest and hosting a few shows at ch3. If shes the problem then they wouldnt allow her to host or be a guest. It's more like Rome is the problem. They're not even airing Angkor and it's been done for over 2 yrs. He's no where. Im pretty sure his drug scandal came to light.
Rome?!? Drugs?!?!?! Wtf have I been????? My Rome doing drugs!!!!???

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Rome?!? Drugs?!?!?! Wtf have I been????? My Rome doing drugs!!!!???
Lol a few years ago, Rome was wasted during an interview. Him and his manager said it was due to some pills he was taking because he was having trouble sleeping or something. Well rumors were going around that he was doing drugs. He went home to take care of his father and to get away from the drama as well as to take care if himself. He came back to shoot 2 lakorns (Buang Neuramit and Angkor) and got a nose job as well as changed his name but he seemed to disappeared after that. Club Friday based on celebrity true story had Dan played a drug addicted praek and they kinda replicated that interview scene too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol a few years ago, Rome was wasted during an interview. Him and his manager said it was due to some pills he was taking because he was having trouble sleeping or something. Well rumors were going around that he was doing drugs. He went home to take care of his father and to get away from the drama as well as to take care if himself. He came back to shoot 2 lakorns (Buang Neuramit and Angkor) and got a nose job as well as changed his name but he seemed to disappeared after that. Club Friday based on celebrity true story had Dan played a drug addicted praek and they kinda replicated that interview scene too.
Dang i hope he really isnt addicted to drugs! And yeah i heard that he got a nose job in the middle of filming buang neuramit. How idiotic lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg actually I do remember that interview!! I saw it! Hahahah. I wonder if that interview is still floating around. Gotta refresh my memory.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dang i hope he really isnt addicted to drugs! And yeah i heard that he got a nose job in the middle of filming buang neuramit. How idiotic lol
Maybe that's why it stopped. He probably screwed everyone up. Wth is he up to nowadays anyway. I just see him randomly posting workout pics. Must be in steroids. . . haha. Jk. Awe. My lil' Rome.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Maybe that's why it stopped. He probably screwed everyone up. Wth is he up to nowadays anyway. I just see him randomly posting workout pics. Must be in steroids. . . haha. Jk. Awe. My lil' Rome.
Funny that pope is now playing someone addicted to drugs. I hope not in real life though. Im bored and have been wanting more chippy and pope interaction lately. That video she posted on her ig story where pope was complaining about seeing her for 3 days straight made me so happy

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to see the lakorn with Rome and Matt but also don't at the same time. Because his nose would have made me drop it midway. Isn't he dating a Korean girl now?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. They probably didn't film after that anymore. Urgh. It looked hideous and he was so proud of it. What was his reason anyway, his nose was perfect already. At least I didn't notice a flaw!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Funny that pope is now playing someone addicted to drugs. I hope not in real life though. Im bored and have been wanting more chippy and pope interaction lately. That video she posted on her ig story where pope was complaining about seeing her for 3 days straight made me so happy
Me too. I wanna see more interaction. She's occupied with Boy. . . I wonder when it's Pope's turn??