[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol it'll be PopeBella attacking Chippy next :rolleyes:. I mean they're already attacking Yam and she hasn't even been confirmed yet. Omg bunch of immature brats.
Oh gawd. It's never ending. Haha. Poor Pope.
I dont think chippy would care but its still annoying and rude. She seems to have thick skin
Haha. Chippy doesn't care. She already has her hot bf. Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh gawd. It's never ending. Haha. Poor Pope.

Haha. Chippy doesn't care. She already has her hot bf. Hahaha.
yeah her boyfriend is really hot! he's a boxer too. when chippy posted her and boys kiss scene on her ig her boyfriend commented something underneath with angry emojis. haha it was so funny. he seems to be a chill guy. his brother is cute too

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Boy asked her if she told Antoine prior and she was like uh yes. Then he asked if he post the scene would he get in trouble and I forgot what she said but he's like maybe I won't post lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah her boyfriend is really hot! he's a boxer too. when chippy posted her and boys kiss scene on her ig her boyfriend commented something underneath with angry emojis. haha it was so funny. he seems to be a chill guy. his brother is cute too
I saw the kiss!!! I didn't know Chippy can kiss. Haha. I wonder if her and Pope will have one.. . ??? Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol Boy asked her if she told Antoine prior and she was like uh yes. Then he asked if he post the scene would he get in trouble and I forgot what she said but he's like maybe I won't post lol.
Haha. Yeah he better be scared. You don't wanna mess with a boxer .

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Prob no kiss for pope n chippy..in the old version pra’nang almost have a sibling like relationship where they support each other on how to cope/get out of drugs/addiction. Not much intimacy or romance

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Prob no kiss for pope n chippy..in the old version pra’nang almost have a sibling like relationship where they support each other on how to cope/get out of drugs/addiction. Not much intimacy or romance
aww that sucks :( i hope they change it up and add more romance. i wonder if they will post another teaser soon

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. I hope it changes. Hehe.
I saw the ending of Tui and Kob's. All they did in the end was hold hands watching her family embrace her brother. Haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Awe. I hope it changes. Hehe.
I saw the ending of Tui and Kob's. All they did in the end was hold hands watching her family embrace her brother other. Haha.
Hahahhhahahahahahaha yep :p but who knows they might change this verison it is 2018 after all not 1998. I think kobs verison came out 1998. Lol :p cuz some of friends were crazy Kob fans lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhhahahahahahaha yep :p but who knows they might change this verison it is 2018 after all not 1998. I think kobs verison came out 1998. Lol :p cuz some of friends were crazy Kob fans lol
they probably made it a bit more romantic. i saw in the new teaser that there was a wedding scene with chippy and pope. it was just them two and like a priest