[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This teaser by far has the most chippy and pope moments together. I think this one is mostly for them and the other ones were more for peach pachara and his story. omg they are looking good together. I see some chemistry between them. Theres pope coming to chippys rescue.
Awe. They actually look cute together. I'm glad we have some romance going on! In excited! Hehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well. Awards nowadays don't mean anything do they. Haha.
Sometime it does lol. Like if the same 1 or 2 people.keep getting the same type of awards no matter how much better the other nominees were then yes it doesn't lol. However the type of awards given to these types of lakorns are like from associations the help society.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Fail, I thought this was airing this week so I went on Channel3 YT to look for it and found nothing lol. The teaser with Pope & Chippy is cute but I'm not expecting much romance from this lakorn, which for me is a good thing tbh.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Fail, I thought this was airing this week so I went on Channel3 YT to look for it and found nothing lol. The teaser with Pope & Chippy is cute but I'm not expecting much romance from this lakorn, which for me is a good thing tbh.
Yeah romance is just the sub plot im pretty sure. I really curious to see how the story will play out and whether or not pope rises to the occasian

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sometime it does lol. Like if the same 1 or 2 people.keep getting the same type of awards no matter how much better the other nominees were then yes it doesn't lol. However the type of awards given to these types of lakorns are like from associations the help society.
Well good! I'm glad someone has conscience. Haha.

NOPE. I believe it's airing in two weeks. After LR????

This is all about if Pope will nail his role.
This is THE test! His most challenging role to date. I still can't believe how BOTH Pope and Bella ended up taking on challenging roles at the same time. Hahaa. They must've called each other up to play this buppesanniwas game. Haha.

Pope: Hey Belle, I just took on a druggy role! What's yours?
Bella: Oh I don't know, but I got offered a prostitute.
Pope: DO IT! Let's do this together!
Bella: . . . . OK

Lol chippy and popes personalities mesh really well. I think im starting to ship them. Uh oh thats gonna be bad for me cause chippy is so in love with her bf.
:crybaby2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj_Pgu8HLfU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qx3znz9dvftq
I already started shipping them.. . .. . .oops I just spilled my secret.. HAHAH.

Oh wow Pope moved on up, his lakorn got a spot in wick3!! ;)
Hurray! But, what's that? Hahahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whats wick3? Sounds like something good.

I cant hold it in anymore. Haha i squeal when i see these 2 interact with one another. They fit each other physically too
More than anything I like their off screen relationship. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wick3 is the show about the behind the scene. tjey don't do it for all lakorns, usually only their big budgets or ones with their top pranangs.

BTW! Is the phrase "kharm see tan don" kind of like "silver lining?"
We talked about this a couple of pages back. Kharm see Tarn don is an ocean between two mystical mountains believed by Buddhism. I also found out that if you cross it 7x you'll get into heaven so this ocean is supposed to be very hard to cross. Hopefully they explain it more in the making.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wick3 is the show about the behind the scene. tjey don't do it for all lakorns, usually only their big budgets or ones with their top pranangs.

We talked about this a couple of pages back. Kharm see Tarn don is an ocean between two mystical mountains believed by Buddhism. I also found out that if you cross it 7x you'll get into heaven so this ocean is supposed to be very hard to cross. Hopefully they explain it more in the making.
Is wick3 like a short segment or is it like a whole episode dedicated to them? And wow good for them! Chippy is so lucky if you think about it. All of her co stars have been good so far. She hasnt been paired with someone who can be considered her dad yet. And now shes getting to star with the most popular p'ek this year

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Ahhh. It's that preview show. Got it.

Hehe. I know, that's why I'm thinking it's kind of like your silver lining. . . in a way.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is wick3 like a short segment or is it like a whole episode dedicated to them? And wow good for them! Chippy is so lucky if you think about it. All of her co stars have been good so far. She hasnt been paired with someone who can be considered her dad yet. And now shes getting to star with the most popular p'ek this year
Um. Yeah. Chippy might be the luckiest of the newbies. All her pra'eks have been top notches only. Aum, Great, Boy (ehh?) and now Pope. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Um. Yeah. Chippy might be the luckiest of the newbies. All her pra'eks have been top notches only. Aum, Great, Boy (ehh?) and now Pope. Haha.
I think she is the luckiest. Her lakorn with great i heard was really popular in thailand. Boy is mediocre but he was top notch in their lakorn together. Theyre all good looking too. Even boy looked attractive in matupoom haeng huajai

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
NOPE. I believe it's airing in two weeks. After LR????
- Yeah, for some reason my mind decided that it had to air this week :pancarta: #WayTooEager

- Okay, I love titles like this. The one's that have a deeper meaning to it (but then again if I understood Thai I probably would appreciate all titles in general.)

- For real though, Boy x Chippy were so good together. I will hype them up together like no other in this forum lol. Chippy's be very fortunate with her co-stars, hopefully with this fortune she also improves as an actress too.