[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
- Yeah, for some reason my mind decided that it had to air this week :pancarta: #WayTooEager

- Okay, I love titles like this. The one's that have a deeper meaning to it (but then again if I understood Thai I probably would appreciate all titles in general.)

- For real though, Boy x Chippy were so good together. I will hype them up together like no other in this forum lol. Chippy's be very fortunate with her co-stars, hopefully with this fortune she also improves as an actress too.
Their lakorn is currently on my to watch list. Hehe.

Oh man i thought LR ended this week too.
I feel like. . . it needs to end already. Hahaha. Jk jk.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes! I wonder if there's a kind soul who's willing to sub. . .

So. . .it's airing on Thursday next week!? So soon! That means I need to finish Sapai Jao this weekend .
the person who subbed the teaser said in the comments of that she doesn't know if she will sub or not. its the link to the first teaser. i want someone who subs fast to sub this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Preview special!
Pope looks sooo goood.

Things I understood:
- Pope has never done drugs or alcohol so it was difficult to portray a person who's addicted to drugs.
- Pope has never cried so much in his life.
- Though it's a depressing show, they had a good time filming.
- The vetaran actors spoke a little about their characters.
- Chippy and Pope worked together for the first time. Not sure if they knew eachother before or not. I'm assuming they actually do since they belong in the same Channel?
- Chippy says Pope may look like a gentlemen and very mature, but he's got a kid in him and in fact he's still a kid. So they got along just fine.
- Pope also enjoyed working with Chip. He said something else (which I couldn't catch) and was all "just kidding."
- Pope says he doesn't know why, but Peach really looked like a druggy. Haha.
- Chippy and Peach has worked together before??? So they meshed well.
- The cast praises Chippy's attitude onset. She's always happy, giddy and joking around.
- The actor playing Pope's dad says Pope is a person who " mee kwarm tang chai soom." What does that mean?? They've worked together before in Tawan Deard.
- The cast praises Pope's sensitive scenes saying those were his real feelings.
- Chippy enjoyed working with Au, because they've worked together before and he's very professional?
- Little FIN scenes, but many family scenes.
- Au's character detests Pope's character because he thinks Pope's character likes his daughter. Though it's true, a little, there's more to their interactions.

To be continued. . .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pope looks sooo goood.

Things I understood:
- Pope has never done drugs or alcohol so it was difficult to portray a person who's addicted to drugs.
- Chippy and Pope worked together for the first time. Not sure if they knew eachother before or not. I'm assuming they actually do since they belong in the same Channel?
- Chippy says Pope may look like a gentlemen and very mature, but he's got a kid in him and in fact he's still a kid. So they got along just fine.
- Pope also enjoyed working with Chip. He said something else (which I couldn't catch) and was all "just kidding."
- The cast praises Chippy's attitude onset. She's always happy, giddy and joking around.
- The actor playing Pope's dad says Pope is a person who " mee kwarm tang chai soom." What does that mean?? They've worked together before in Tawan Deard.
- Chippy enjoyed working with Au, because they've worked together before and he's very professional?
- Au's character detests Pope's character because he thinks Pope's character likes his daughter. Though it's true, a little, there's more to their interactions.

To be continued. . .
Thanks for explaining!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope looks sooo goood.

Things I understood:

To be continued. . .

Continued. . .

- It was nerve-wrecking filming in Africa because of time limitation. They had to quickly film as efficient as possible because they couldn't refilm. Nevertheless they enjoyed the trip to Africa and liked the sightseeing.
- Chippy taught Pope some English and says Pope is really cute trying his best to speak it. (Omg Pope's embarrassed expression was hilarious).
- Everyone praises the director. (I didn't know he used to be a pra'ek! Now I just realized that I have seen him before in a lakorn and it was in Es and Stephany's Plerng Tawan).
- Pope gave his all into his role.
- This is a family lakorn that they want everyone to watch, it's got good life lessons and not just an ordinary lakorn.

Screenshot_2018-06-17-15-58-56-1.png

Babe, you don't have to tell me I'll watch it just for you.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@phatman ~ Thank You for your efforts in translating.
I had no idea that they had filmed in Africa (I really hope there is nothing problematic with their depiction of that continent.). Pope's role must've been draining both physically and mentally, getting into that head-space of being a drug addict and all. Peach would be familiar with this content though, since his faced this in Hormones. Looking forward to this Thurs, hopefully everyone's hard-work pays off.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Im excited! Have you heard of anyone planning to sub this?
Well that one person who subbed the teasers said he/she possibly will. Nothing is confirmed though.

@phatman ~ Thank You for your efforts in translating.
I had no idea that they had filmed in Africa (I really hope there is nothing problematic with their depiction of that continent.). Pope's role must've been draining both physically and mentally, getting into that head-space of being a drug addict and all. Peach would be familiar with this content though, since his faced this in Hormones. Looking forward to this Thurs, hopefully everyone's hard-work pays off.
Haha. I try.

Yeah. I didn't know either until I saw the video.

Did Peach play a druggie too? He sounds like one. Haha. That raspy voice.

I think Pope and Peach will definitely steal the show.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Haha. I try.

Yeah. I didn't know either until I saw the video.

Did Peach play a druggie too? He sounds like one. Haha. That raspy voice.

I think Pope and Peach will definitely steal the show.
Yeah, Peach's character Win in Hormones is the "cool popular" guy who loses his way and falls onto the path of drugs, casual hook-ups, night life etc. I'm not surprised at all that he was approached for this, since that role & show is what made him known (same as Kao + Tor, who are with C3 now.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, Peach's character Win in Hormones is the "cool popular" guy who loses his way and falls onto the path of drugs, casual hook-ups, night life etc. I'm not surprised at all that he was approached for this, since that role & show is what made him known (same as Kao + Tor, who are with C3 now.)
I see. I look forward to this! Thursday guys!!!