[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I'm a little worried.
They started production on this one only a year ago. Announced in May 2017 and completed casting, filming and editing by May 2018. . . . uh. . . . will we get a rushed project?

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PM if you guys wanna see the original!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They started production on this one only a year ago. Announced in May 2017 and completed casting, filming and editing my May 2018. . . . uh. . . . will we get a rushed project?
I hope it isnt messy or anything. I want quality. Especially with this drama

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. She has Mint's facial structure and Preem's nose. Haha.
Omg girl chippys nose isnt as bad as preems. Yes chippys isnt the greatest but preem looks like she had a botched nose job done on her while chippy's noss just looks naturally like that

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't have an issue with Preem's nose, it is what it is and same goes for Chippy. I just see it as adding character to their faces and both girls (particularly Preem) are coming into their own as actresses which is the most important factor for me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't have an issue with Preem's nose, it is what it is and same goes for Chippy. I just see it as adding character to their faces and both girls (particularly Preem) are coming into their own as actresses which is the most important factor for me.
Yeah it doesnt bother me either cause they both are still pretty and i like their acting

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They started production on this one only a year ago. Announced in May 2017 and completed casting, filming and editing my May 2018. . . . uh. . . . will we get a rushed project?
The elders ordered the rush cus they want Pope's lakorn out while he's hot. Like Thailand is big on world cup, why would you risk your current hot praek during world cup. Like honestly I don't think Nakee or even BPS would beat the world cup :rolleyes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Chippy to me is like a mix of Mint.N & Preem, I find all 3 girls pretty.
I would say she has more the "Mint" nose. Mint has some charms tho. I like how she glows as a second lead and a villain. Chippy maybe needs to work on some of her facial expressions to work for me. Like sometimes the way she expresses aggravate her "witch" nose and not fond of some of her tearless crying scenes that reminded me a lil bit of Vill or Mark in KC.