[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Danyx25

sarNie Egg
Another JT lover. Welcome to Jitaew unofficial thread hahah. I watched Jitaew fmv religiously everyday too hahaha. Their chemistry is really off the chart off screen. And I'm pretty sure they like each other as well lol but it is impossible because it is too late and they are already in relationship with others so they need to hide their feelings lol just my guess on this.
This mv sums up my feelings(open cc)

Regarding James and Kim drama I agree as well lol. You picked the wrong drama that he acted, plus kim and James doesnt have chemistry together. Imo James best drama that he acted is Padiwarada, second is Game Sanaeha. So maybe you can try that when you have free time because Padiwarada is really fun to watch, it is my go to watch thai drama when I'm bored. I realised James can act better if he has chemistry with his co-star.

Neung Dao Fah Diew, the other JT drama, doesnt have that much JT romantic scenes, mostly just them talking but it is good to watch if you love history. I finished watching NDFD mostly because of the eunuch scenes so if you watch NDFD you will probably ended up finishing it because of the eunchs aside from JT.

I'm hoping for another Jitaew drama.
Thank you! And yes for sure they’ve developed some feelings towards each other. But I respect their relationships, lol I’m not those type of fans that are crazy and mean towards their idol partners. I’ll give Padiwarada a try. Have any of y’all watch the lakorn with Bella and Pope?

P

PrincessKarina

Thank you! And yes for sure they’ve developed some feelings towards each other. But I respect their relationships, lol I’m not those type of fans that are crazy and mean towards their idol partners. I’ll give Padiwarada a try. Have any of y’all watch the lakorn with Bella and Pope?
Lol I understand that celebs also have lives outside of the entertainment industry so yes we all should respect that. ;) And no I’m in the minority because I didn’t watch Pope and Bella’s lakorn. Great for those two since it was a hit but I’m just not clicking well with Bella. I’m ok with Pope. I watched him with Mew. :) Why? Are you watching their lakorn? Or did you?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Another JT lover. Welcome to Jitaew unofficial thread hahah. I watched Jitaew fmv religiously everyday too hahaha. Their chemistry is really off the chart off screen. And I'm pretty sure they like each other as well lol but it is impossible because it is too late and they are already in relationship with others so they need to hide their feelings lol just my guess on this.
This mv sums up my feelings(open cc)

Regarding James and Kim drama I agree as well lol. You picked the wrong drama that he acted, plus kim and James doesnt have chemistry together. Imo James best drama that he acted is Padiwarada, second is Game Sanaeha. So maybe you can try that when you have free time because Padiwarada is really fun to watch, it is my go to watch thai drama when I'm bored. I realised James can act better if he has chemistry with his co-star.

Neung Dao Fah Diew, the other JT drama, doesnt have that much JT romantic scenes, mostly just them talking but it is good to watch if you love history. I finished watching NDFD mostly because of the eunuch scenes so if you watch NDFD you will probably ended up finishing it because of the eunchs aside from JT.

I'm hoping for another Jitaew drama.
Awww..thanks for sharing this FMV.. The song is beautiful and very sad.. missing JiTaew, hoping for a JiTaew 3rd lakorn :worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am soooooooo glad I decided to give this a try! Started this lakorn a week ago. I knew about this lakorn because Yaya posted a trailer on her IG. When I first saw it I was like eh I’m not going to watch it because James can’t act. I watched the first episode of that lakorn he played with Kim and omg he sucked! I’ve watched Taews drama before but I wasn’t into her. Then I came on here, saw there were a lot of replies and pages, so I gave it a try. Everyone acted so well, the plot, the outfit were all so nice. James and Taew’s chemistry was insane. Watched Nakee right after and just wow. Taew is really gooood. She has that cute face when she cries too. Now I can’t stop thinking about them lol. Watched their bts and fanmade videos and their chemistry off screen is insane too. I’m pretty sure they low key like each other even though they’re in relationship.
Yay:cheer:another JiTaew fan... glad you gave it a try and liked it. James and Taew onscreen/offscreen chemistry is undeniable :aaaaa:loveeeeee them:icon12:

Ahhh I miss JT so much! :crybaby2:
Girl I miss them too :crybaby2:I rewatched their cake scene last night :drooling::drooling::drooling:

I can upload here the translation, I asked permission...
I am have trouble casting my vote :confused12:it won’t let me vote without putting phone number and when I tried putting my number in, it still won’t go through?:confused12::confused12: I’m confused :facepalm:

@baliw1119

sarNie Egg
I already watched the Ch7 version of Buang Hong so I didn't bother with James version.

By the way, did anyone sign up for the petition thing for the lakorn DVD awhile back? Was that just a petition to say that we would like a DVD of the drama? Or was it a signup sheet to have a place to buy the DVD through the people that created the document? I'm so confuse now.
Hi, you're talking about DVD Game Sanaeha. I think it's available and you need to make pre order in CH3. But no eng sub..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I already watched the Ch7 version of Buang Hong so I didn't bother with James version.

By the way, did anyone sign up for the petition thing for the lakorn DVD awhile back? Was that just a petition to say that we would like a DVD of the drama? Or was it a signup sheet to have a place to buy the DVD through the people that created the document? I'm so confuse now.
I thought it was a sign up sheet at first for a petition for the drama and once that got pass through. Didn’t they send us a link to place our order? recently the sent me a link via email, I think to pay for it, I am not sure because it was all in thai. I clicked on the link, and I can’t seem to pay for it because there is no option for international delivery. I’m confused ... @040156 Do you have any information on this?

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it was a sign up sheet at first for a petition for the drama and once that got pass through. Didn’t they send us a link to place our order? recently the sent me a link via email, I think to pay for it, I am not sure because it was all in thai. I clicked on the link, and I can’t seem to pay for it because there is no option for international delivery. I’m confused ... @040156 Do you have any information on this?
Yes, please can anybody help? I received an email fr Ch3 maybe affirming my order but couldnt understand as it was in thai. I replied in english asking where & when to pay but havent received a reply up to now

haepkhun

sarNie Egg
Yeah me too, I respect their partners as well even though I ship Jitaew, I am more than happy with just another lakorn or events with the two of them.

Love Destiny is a fun drama, that is why it is a hit in Thailand, but the history is pretty heavy but in a fun way, the writer put it in an interesting way of someone from the future going to the past. Love destiny is either a hit or a miss with i-fans, probably because i-fans can't relate with the history but my advice is if want to watch it, just watch it for fun because the drama is a comedy romantic drama. I always like Bella's acting(imo she is one of the best actress and I can trust her works). I like her with Pope as they look closer in age, with James who btw has a babyface lol, Bella looks a lot older.

P

PrincessKarina

OK girlies guess what?! Lol. I miss JT so much that I dreamt about them. Uh it got me blushing because it was a love making scene I dreamt off. Um it was very dramatic love making. Call me dirty but hahaha it was a very dirty dream. It’s NOT like me seriously! Um Nai was on top of Nok...and the business was going with all kinds of noises and uh the nudeness um yeah! Well they both have very nice bodies and skin! ;):risas3::thumbup: OK no one call me out please!

@baliw1119

sarNie Egg
OK girlies guess what?! Lol. I miss JT so much that I dreamt about them. Uh it got me blushing because it was a love making scene I dreamt off. Um it was very dramatic love making. Call me dirty but hahaha it was a very dirty dream. It’s NOT like me seriously! Um Nai was on top of Nok...and the business was going with all kinds of noises and uh the nudeness um yeah! Well they both have very nice bodies and skin! ;):risas3::thumbup: OK no one call me out please!
Hahaha... since you dreamed about them, this is my gift for u.... lol..

Attachments

@baliw1119

sarNie Egg
Yay:cheer:another JiTaew fan... glad you gave it a try and liked it. James and Taew onscreen/offscreen chemistry is undeniable :aaaaa:loveeeeee them:icon12:

Girl I miss them too :crybaby2:I rewatched their cake scene last night :drooling::drooling::drooling:

I am have trouble casting my vote :confused12:it won’t let me vote without putting phone number and when I tried putting my number in, it still won’t go through?:confused12::confused12: I’m confused :facepalm:
Hi Kay, kindly check your inbox. Thanks.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahahah :risas3: girl JiTaew is giving you dirty thoughts :p:p not your fault they are so darn hot together ..:drooling:

sarNie Adult
I signed up in the google sheets set up by the fansclub at first. That was the way ch3 was to send an email for the preordering.

I did try to order through ch3's site but couldn't get past registration as it won't accept a billing address outside thailand. So i haven't reached the payment part to know whether payment through credit card is allowed. But definitely, DHL is shipping the goods, and DHL has international shipping, so there is hope.

As for those who did not get an email, i usually sourced my dvd boxsets from eThaiCd. That one, i am sure you can choose to pay through credit card. You can also choose to pick from ems, dhl, or snail mail.

I'm going to Bangkok later this week so I'll try to find out more info for you guys.

@baliw1119

sarNie Egg
I signed up in the google sheets set up by the fansclub at first. That was the way ch3 was to send an email for the preordering.

I did try to order through ch3's site but couldn't get past registration as it won't accept a billing address outside thailand. So i haven't reached the payment part to know whether payment through credit card is allowed. But definitely, DHL is shipping the goods, and DHL has international shipping, so there is hope.

As for those who did not get an email, i usually sourced my dvd boxsets from eThaiCd. That one, i am sure you can choose to pay through credit card. You can also choose to pick from ems, dhl, or snail mail.

I'm going to Bangkok later this week so I'll try to find out more info for you guys.
Thank you. Please...

sarNie Adult

It was just petition for ch3 to produce the DVD boxset. Given the ratings of GS in Thailand, they must have hesitated. So here we are.

However signing up in that sheet does NOT confirm your order yet. It was only a means by which Ch3 can send the pre-order link. The pre-ordering happens once you've paid through ch3's site.

I don't have info as to the release date of the dvd box set yet. Probably around Christmas time