[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No matter what kinda clothes they dress Boy up in, he would still look constipated or bloated. He must have consumed a lot of salt during filming this lakorn. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He makes me.constipated just by looking at his constipated pictures. The girls looked nice but the guys not so much. Boy just looked tired as if he wants to go to sleep. I hope on screen it's different though. Hate to have a good lakorn turn awful because the pra'ek is not into it.

Only a couple of more weeks to go before it aired...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy is not good looking. Just like how Matt was born with that mean, rai, not so friendly face, Boy was also born with features that makes him look stiff even when he smiles. Sometimes he does look good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Actually when he was in that one lakorn with Gale I liked him. And thought he wasn't that bad looking. Then for some reason, he just started to look perverted to me lol. Even with that I didn't think he was that bad looking...even with his first lakorn with Matt he wasn't bad looking beside the perverted look he looks good to me. But it's this lakorn that made him look bad. He just looked like he had too much sleep...and when people oversleep it then made them looked tired. Also, his face is bloated. He just look out of it. In his previous lakorns he was fine.

Matt has always have that look because she was born with that eyebrows and that's one thing that enhanced her meanness. If it was a little softer looking and isn't so arched it'll probably bring down her evil look a few notches. Boy wasn't born with that bloated, tired, lazy look though. It's this lakorn that made him look that way.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
He doesn't look good in Roy Marn with Margie too. His action was stiff at that time. He starts caught my attention in NRTR with Kim, and the one with Janie. Then I start to follow his works, become his fans, and then I went back to watch his old lakorns that I've missed (the last two w/Margi, Teaw, Bella, Matt (I found his 1st lakorn w/Matt was so sweet and gentle)....Well, it said "Love is blind" (hehehehe), which is true....no matter what he look good or not, I still want to watch and support his work until one day I will get sick of him, then I will push him aside. For now, Boy is still my favorite along w/Ken, Andrew, Weir, Nadech, and JamesMa.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His role with Matt in their first lakorn was a sweet one. A cop with an understanding, gentle side. He was not an aggressive person but was just cute how he doesn't give up on her. I think he was slender back then too. Boy, might be one of those people that when he loose weight his face goes first.

But who knows sick it's not a comedy we might see the meaner side of him. And as I'very stated before this is Matt's lakorn. She will carry this. Others are going to be there to push her along.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Matt's character might be important (its the only thing I read again and again in this thread lol) but Boy, Mint, Pear, Deaw are not here for nothing. People will notice Matt cos of her character is very loud, mean, wicked, evil. If I say only Leela is important, then I would be exaggerating it too much. I will give respect to other actors who are playing here as well. Cos its a team work at the end.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I appreciate Boy for accepting this lakorn. Cos he is super popular in Thailand. He has HUGE fan following still he chose to do it even when he knew that ANY actress, who can act, plays here, will be noticed more cos of her strong rai behaviour  :)
I know channel gives them lakorns but he can refuse he does not want to like how Matt did to Donut.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummmm....I didn't say they are not important cause it's obvious that Matt can't be in the lakorn by herself...but what I am saying is this lakorn is evolved on her revenge. She will be playing two characters and one of them will be on screen more than any of the characters in the lakorn (unless they changed it)

There are lakorns where one character carries it because it's based on him/her. Others are side characters that help to push the storyline along. Not saying they aren't significant but just not enough in terms of who the lakorn is about.

If Matt can't perform in this lakorn then it's a fail because she is the lakorn and that's not exaggerating on my part. Because once again, this lakorn is based on her revenge. That is the main plot of the lakorn. Every story has its extra characters but also there are some story that has one person the most important while everyone else is there to help her along. It happened that Matt is the person in here.

Also, there's not just "any" actress that can act can be in here. Many of the newer generation like...Kim, Yaya, Taew, Margie hell even Chomp can't play the evil n'ek right. You can't take on this role and make people hate you. The actress in here has to make the character believable...and it's a fine line to walk trying to play a rai n'ek without being annoying. So, no...not just any actress that can act be in here because there isn't a whole lot at channel 3 that show they can take on this role yet. BUT not saying later they can't but not now.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Love the cover page of Matt/Boy.

Talking about Boy face, I agree with Byebye. When he loose weight, his face goes first. Same as my sister, when she gains weight, her face goes first while her body is still like a stick.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Byebye, you just mentioned some names you shouldn't mention... Hahaha, just kidding. I totally agree with you, girl!!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Yay am so excited is airing soon Can't wait to see this pair again. Wonder what their character gonna be? :scratchhead2:​

Diew and Mint ​
 ​
cr welovenutwara, Diew, lilyard​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​