[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
@Byebye, you just mentioned some names you shouldn't mention... Hahaha, just kidding. I totally agree with you, girl!!
Hahahah...those girls aren't bad but they haven't done a role that truly challenge their talent yet. Yaya will get her chance in her upcoming lakorn to see if she can break away from the mold. They are young and will be around for a while to showcase their talent...but this role takes one with experience to execute. I think Matt fits nicely.

Matt was exhausted from this lakorn. It takes a lot of concentration to play her character. So hope her efforts are well worth it. Go Matt go....and kick some ass lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Dang it out of likes again, but Diew and Mint are one kickass couple, they are so cute together!!!! And omg look at that body, Matt is slaying with her outfits in here, her body is perfect. Can't wait for this!!! Ahhh I can't watch it on mobile rn, will have to wait until I get out of class. :(((

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Matt be slaying! I hope this one gets subbed. None of her lakorns of this year has been subbed :( 
That one scene where Boy sneak a kiss on her nose is super duper cute. They don't look so bad together. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Hahahah...those girls aren't bad but they haven't done a role that truly challenge their talent yet. Yaya will get her chance in her upcoming lakorn to see if she can break away from the mold. They are young and will be around for a while to showcase their talent...but this role takes one with experience to execute. I think Matt fits nicely.

Matt was exhausted from this lakorn. It takes a lot of concentration to play her character. So hope her efforts are well worth it. Go Matt go....and kick some ass lol
No they're not bad, but they do have a lot more to improve.
I've only seen two of Yaya's lakorns which is the DJA and Island one. I like those two. I actually looking forward to her new lakorn with Mark to see a different side of her.
As for Kim, I've tried watching all her lakorns, but failed to finished any one of them.I'll give her another try with James Ma.
Margie, for some reason I cringe when watching her play the sassy, sexy role. Still have not finished any of her lakorns.
Teaw, she's cute... I'm oaky with her. I do like the ones she first starred with Mario and Nadech.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt was great as sweet shy and awkward girl in Fah kajang Dao through her bodylanguage and innocent deamanor. I did not need KB to prove me she can act.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Top 10 actors most influential on Instagram
1.Aum Patcharapa
2.Chompoo Araya
3. VJ Woonsen
4.Boy Pakorn
5.Ploy Chermarn
6.Mai Davika
7.Margie Rasri - girl with beautiful legs
8.Yaya Urassaya - girl who do merits
9.Kimmy Kimberley - girl with beautiful face
10.Mario Maurer

cr daradaily

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I thought I was in the wrong thread :shrug: , whew this is still Matt's lakorns. :bhehe:
Hahaha...I am glad it's still her lakorn. Because I would go crazy waiting this long aND It's not :)~

Also, the picture above. Matt is so in character what is Boy looking at? It would be better if he looks directly at her and gives out equal anger as if he wants to strangle her lol. Instead he staring off to space.