[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm not sure if I can stand this drama or not. I don't like the story when Nang Ek is too strong is a Rai attitude as Sai See Pleung of Mew Lalita/Chompoo, but I will anticipate for Boy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is my 1st lakorn where N'ek is rai. After watching few clips last year I decided not to watch Chompoo's SSP. If I was not Boy's new fan, I would have never watched this lakorn. Cos Matt normally looks brat, mean (except in KB). Not like other N'ek who look sweet and cute. Watching this lakorn with this storyline is torture for me also. Lol I will still watch it. For my Boy :) 

DaoRisa

:heart:Yes, I like Matt's role (Lumdoun) in KPD with James Ma a lot. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt has never ever look like the sweet n'ek. I am a big fan of hers and she has that evil look about her lol. But that's what special about Matt. She doesn't look like the expected n'ek but she is raw talent that she can transformed herself to the character she plays.

Who would have thought she would able pull off Ka Badin as the sweet/proper role because she doesn't look the part. As a fan, I see it as a challenge role. And now, I see her evil look as an advantage because she's talented enough to play both rai like 'ek and the sweet one.

Chompoo on the other hand, she play her role in a bitchy, arrogant way. And she's not subtle about it. She has that "I am better than you and you are beneath me" attitude. Being a n'ek that is rai is hard to do. You have to make it likeable and mean at the same time.

Matt has proved she can do that already in KRGR. So, this lakorn will be a cake for her. In KRGR she's evil, crazy, bitchy and you just want to smack her but she makes you understand her emotions and the reasons behind her actions. You want to slap her but give her a hug at the same time.

And I am really reversed in that, if this is a different n'ek I would not watch it. Boy's reason enough for me to skip. But since it's Matt I will watch it even if she's playing opposite a rock.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lamduan was cute, she grew on me. But I dont think Matt will play something like that again or close to that character. That character was one time wonder from Matt. Cant help it, cos she was born with that features.
And I want my N'ek to look sweet, cute, not evil cos I want to watch N'ek not N'rai. Thats my taste.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her character in Ka Badin is closed to her lakorn with Boy when they played together the first time. In her lakorn with Boy she was the opposite of who she is. You could not detect the evil Matt in that lakorn. She was sweet, prim and proper and a very understanding n'ek. And she had good chemistry with Boy in that lakorn.

Yeah, everybody has their taste. I am OK with sweet looking n'eks. But there are so many out there it's nothing special about it. It's the unique one that stands out and make it more interesting. The fact she doesn't blend in with others that's cool enough for me :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Recently I watched that lakorn. Loved Boy's character again :coverlaf: Matt was good too. But could not take Matt out of Meekana. Only change was her spectacles. I'm not anti Matt, this is just my opinion.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's all good. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. I don't care for a lot of n'eks that others totally love. Different opinions are cool to have.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I disliked all my present favorites before loving them now. Lol. Change of hearts do happen. Like, I thought Anne wasn't pretty. Sammy just had a weird looking nose and seems mean. Matt looked evil and seems like your typical mixed Thai actress. But oh my goodness, these ladies can act their hearts out. That's when looks no longer mattered to me. It's all about quality acting. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oooh, I fell in love with Matt's bratty character KRGR, she played the bitchy part well, and made it like able. I feel like this one is going to be a stronger version of that. Can't wait for this to air. Don't hate Boy , but he hasn't impressed me much with his recent roles (excluding Hong) so no high expectations but yeah can't wait for Matt to be on fire.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Matt is one of the few actress in this generation I love watching her bitchy bratty role. I always feel she has a good reason behind it all and cannot hate her for that. I still haven't finish Ka Badin yet. It started out too slow so I drop it. I tell myself, "I gotta finish that one". Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Matt is one of the few actress in this generation I love watching her bitchy bratty role. I always feel she has a good reason behind it all and cannot hate her for that. I still haven't finish Ka Badin yet. It started out too slow so I drop it. I tell myself, "I gotta finish that one". Lol
One thing Matt dose well and make the mean role without going overboard is she can act with her eyes. She doesn't have to extend her neck or flare her nose to make a point. She can do a lot with those eyes to express her emotions.

Some actresses try to act with their eyes but most of the times it comes across blank so they need other things to help them out making it less natural. There's not a lot of n'eks out there that can act with their eyes alone...Matt is a few of them that can...that's why when she's evil she doesn't come out awful but believable.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
One thing Matt dose well and make the mean role without going overboard is she can act with her eyes. She doesn't have to extend her neck or flare her nose to make a point. She can do a lot with those eyes to express her emotions.

Some actresses try to act with their eyes but most of the times it comes across blank so they need other things to help them out making it less natural. There's not a lot of n'eks out there that can act with their eyes alone...Matt is a few of them that can...that's why when she's evil she doesn't come out awful but believable.
Totally agree!!

DaoRisa

I've never followed her works so I can't say anything. In fact, I watch Thai lakorns base on my favorite actors like Willy, Andrew, Ken, Weir, and recently JamesMa, Nadech, and Boy are growing on me too. I'm not too serious with the lakorns that have a deep drama, just want something to watch, relax and enjoy w/my family before bedtime.

For Matt, I've seen her just 3 lakorns so far, one with Tye (which I really enjoy it a lot), then later with Boy and JamesMa.

Step

Mrs James Ma
He looks weird at the end of the teaser too. I think they spend all their money on Matt and Mint's clothes, nothing left for him :shrug: