[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yikes...honestly with channel 3 they could give a newbie a lakorn and the ratings would still be compatible to those of the A-lister. Their audience kind of doesn't care who is in it as long as the script is good. I don't see any of these A-listers really bringing in the ratings nowadays.
It true, look at ch7, these newbies be bringing in the ratings. I think people are just tired of same parings and same old faces. Ch3 needs more relatable storylines though. These remakes are not living up to their predecessor most of the time.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
MY RANT!!!!!! Don’t read if you will get offended!!!!

Gosh I finally saw ep6&7, and now I know why the comments on YouTube are bitching at Natamon for going out to lunch with her friends father and such. Natamon in this version is straight up stupid! I don’t care anymore. I’m so fed up with this lakorn!! Are any of you even watching anymore?????
Seriously? Ratings drop really low and it makes sense why, duh!!

This version is hella stupid. P’ek is okay, Tik isn’t bad TBH. But Mew is supposed to be the forerunner of the show but she turned out to be this weak ass victim who can’t even come up with a reason why she’s trying to search for the truth. She’s getting bullied and pushed around by EVERYONE including her annoying 2 friends now!! Omg!!!!! Mew as Natamon is so pathetic!!!!!!! She barely gets to show off or use her power!! Even when she’s using her power, her eyes look dead and she looks more confused than emoting anger!!! I didn’t care for her kissing with Tik one bit!! Yes, he swallowed her whole lips if you ever got to the second or 3rd kissing but don’t set yourself up too high! It’s dry and not romantic. Gosh~~ I want to slap Natamon! She is truly stupid. Idk if I’m annoyed at how they write the character or how Mew actually portrays her. Either it’s stupid altogether.

That’s my two cents!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are people’s comments and actually watching or are you guys just venting out at others comments??? Lmao!!

Sometimes I feel like Mew shouldn’t be an A-lister. She’s too weak for such a high title. She should play supporting Bc she’s a very weak and passive actress.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
After RN, I lost interest in her acting.
This girl has absolutely 0 gravitas. Give a role like this to Tubtim and you see what I mean. Lately those ch3 A-listers daras have been having it too easy with the popularity and one can see it more than once

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Gosh I finally saw ep6&7, and now I know why the comments on YouTube are bitching at Natamon for going out to lunch with her friends father and such. Natamon in this version is straight up stupid! I don’t care anymore. I’m so fed up with this lakorn!! Are any of you even watching anymore?????

This version is hella stupid. P’ek is okay, Tik isn’t bad TBH. But Mew is supposed to be the forerunner of the show but she turned out to be this weak ass victim who can’t even come up with a reason why she’s trying to search for the truth. She’s getting bullied and pushed around by EVERYONE including her annoying 2 friends now!! Omg!!!!! Mew as Natamon is so pathetic!!!!!!! She barely gets to show off or use her power!! Even when she’s using her power, her eyes look dead and she looks more confused than emoting anger!!! I didn’t care for her kissing with Tik one bit!! Yes, he swallowed her whole lips if you ever got to the second or 3rd kissing but don’t set yourself up too high! It’s dry and not romantic. Gosh~~ I want to slap Natamon! She is truly stupid. Idk if I’m annoyed at how they write the character or how Mew actually portrays her. Either it’s stupid altogether.

That’s my two cents!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are people’s comments and actually watching or are you guys just venting out at others comments??? Lmao!!

Sometimes I feel like Mew shouldn’t be an A-lister. She’s too weak for such a high title. She should play supporting Bc she’s a very weak and passive actress.
I tbh haven't even finished ep4 yet. Hahaja.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I haven't been watching this lakorn because I don't want to sleep and think of the scary parts.. but it's bad?? I read somewhere the ending will be different from Kob's version? Or I could be mistaken. Maybe I'll just watch the ending..want to know what happens then.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I haven't been watching this lakorn because I don't want to sleep and think of the scary parts.. but it's bad?? I read somewhere the ending will be different from Kob's version? Or I could be mistaken. Maybe I'll just watch the ending..want to know what happens then.
There’s nothing scary at all lol but yea, I’m not liking the way this Natamon is turning out. Too weak, not enough inner or strong ness to fight off the bad people.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling

I have yet to get past ep2!