[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Discussion in '2018' started by jeanie1, Dec 1, 2016.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Mew is among this new batch of ch3 actresses that has got it too easy in terms of success, krasae and promotions. By SJ She has never been jobless, getting N'ek roles left right center so far when actingwise there is still a loooot of classes needed. Sometimes thriving and difficulties enable a person to master a craft. Even in RN she could not get the character grey side right.

xodxo, billyjeans and pangiaxiong like this.
  2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The Reason why ch3 promote her because with her movie she hit big and got new fandom which basically gave her a new boost.

pangiaxiong likes this.
  3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Well she is still bleh

xodxo and pangiaxiong like this.
  4. beamsgirl

beamsgirl sarNie Adult

another issue I have with this lakorn is that even though the cinematography is beautiful and so clear/HD, the grey tones and slooooooooow/lack of action just adds to the weak acting and makes it sooooo boring! I'm barely holding on because I just love Mew and Tik so much but I enjoy Namfon's scenes more even though she's so annoying

xodxo, billyjeans and pangiaxiong like this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Very well said. Mew has gotten it lucky. One hit and she became A-lister. Many lakorns after and she’s still very weak/boring at acting. I understand if she tries but honestly her acting is just so empty and lazy. Her emotions are so dead. I’m so disappointed in her in here. This could have been a GREAT challebge for her to emote anger and hatred towards cruel people but she’s so whatever and just reading lines!! Lol!! I’m so mad!!!!!!!

She does have it lucky and she’s got more endorsements than Bella until the hit of BPSW (where they’re equal now). Even now Mew is still one of the most endorsed stars of ch3! I think she should have more training on expressing anger and jealousy scenes. She should rehearse playing the b*tchier role. She really needs that!!!!

~~

Anyhow how’s today’s episode people????? Lol!

pangiaxiong likes this.
  6. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Hmmm....yeah her eyes needs more work on getting the emotion right

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCGr7RABho/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pak3cuuz19bl

DaoRisa and xodxo like this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Honestly I’m very harsh on her cuz I think she needs to get her body language and eye and expression out more, cuz besides a pretty face there’s no excitement from her acting. I’m harsh lmbo!!!!! :risas3::p

And yes, those scenes she’s just turning her head lol nothing spectacular or convincing from her! Kob did a much better job emoting power when she’s mad or filled with hatred and revenge.

ps

No matter what she’s still my girl but she needs to give me flavors to her acting, besides reading lines. It’s too empty. :(

DaoRisa and pangiaxiong like this.
  8. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Right. That does make it hard to tell when she's using her power and when she's not. Hey its ok to be hard on those you like so they can become better. No one is perfect.

xodxo likes this.
  9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im waiting for others to review unless no one is watching anymore LOLOLOL :risas3:

Where’s @phatman ??? Lol :p

maimyang and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Present. Still need to catch up. Haha.

xodxo likes this.
  11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

good need your reviews LOL

phatman likes this.
  12. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

But I still enjoy watching Mew.

phatman, D~D and KitKat516 like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Mew's best chemistry is still with Tik, just not in this one and her second is with Chakrit.

D~D likes this.
  14. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

I gave up on this lakorn...for now. I’ll watch it when it’s done airing. I’m disappointed. I love Mew and I see so much potential for her.

bonbon likes this.
  15. bonbon

bonbon sarNie Egg

what’s the feedback for this?

16. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

I’m two weeks behind, but base on what I’ve seen so far, I’m not convinced that Tik’s character is in love with Mew’s character. The emotions that Tik used to act with is gone. It’s like he’s just reading a script, his face is emotionless. And this makes me so sad.

phatman, pangiaxiong and bonbon like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol Tik probably moved onto a new nangek. He gets bored fast which is why he rarely plays with the same nangek twice. His chemistry is always good in the first one but dies in the second.

phatman likes this.
  18. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ceda_lee likes this.
  19. phatman

Except Aom. He lovee the Aom. He had great chemistry with her in both lakorns! Hahaha. Can you tell I'm bias?? ;)

preetam and ceda_lee like this.
  20. phatman

Will try to! Haha.