[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Update! I just checked the the first episode 1/9 and it has subs.

OMGOMG I never knew you were allowed to add subs on ch3!! OMG!!! Be hold y'all, I think I'm going to join the sub list! LMAO! So, I'll plan on assisting with the subs to make it easier for fans worldwide! I mean, I can't promise how much I'll be able to do, lol. But I'll look into it.

@phatman how many parts have you done so far?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMGOMG I never knew you were allowed to add subs on ch3!! OMG!!! Be hold y'all, I think I'm going to join the sub list! LMAO! So, I'll plan on assisting with the subs to make it easier for fans worldwide! I mean, I can't promise how much I'll be able to do, lol. But I'll look into it.

Yes please do help. Someone else has been inputting subs, horrible timing though haha, so I've just been timing and grammar checking. So far I think we've done all of ep1, just waiting on approval. Please go and check all of Ep1 though. . .I can't remember.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes please do help. Someone else has been inputting subs, horrible timing though haha, so I've just been timing and grammar checking. So far I think we've done all of ep1, just waiting on approval. Please go and check all of Ep1 though. . .I can't remember.
lol if only they had done this with BPS huh?

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Im eager to look into it. HAHA :p:D

lol if only they had done this with BPS huh?
well, hello you should help too Ms. Native Thai speaker. haha :p

D~D

sarNie Adult
Right. The fact that they made her character that important must mean something. . .

Well MUSE was going to, but they're currently MIA, resting. So at this moment no. I am translating bits and peices on YouTube's CC, but it does seem like someone else is trying to sub the lakorn. It'll just be a while before CH3 finishes reviewing those subs.
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:THANK YOU for ".... translating bits and peices on YouTube's CC" any help is always helpful. :angel10:

D~D

sarNie Adult

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: @ ----> xodxo Awe, THANK YOU too for assisting.

S.J.M

Warrior
Girl i work like almost 12 hrs a day, 6 days a week :sad6:lol. Im like too exhausted:yawn:. I just want to relax and watch my kdramas :p
Oh dear, you cannot control everything but I hope you get plenty of rest & recharge & have fun :cheer:.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the subs! ♥

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Just started watching episode 4 and the moment I saw Louis ❤❤❤ I thought he could totally be a great Krit!!! He should’ve been Krit! I think he would be able to show more range of emotions than Tik is

CPY

GotomySin
Youtube would not approve subs. You need at least 3-5 Youtube accounts to approve the subs, then only it can be published.