[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let say you had submitted the sub. The sub must be verified by at least 3-5 other users from Youtube then only it can be publish. So if nobody approve/verify that, then the sub cannot be publish.
Really?? Interesting. I thought the channel just had to review it. Doesn't know YouTubers had the right to verify.

Oh ok, well just private msg me the link and I'll verify it as well. :)
It's kind of odd. Haha. I wonder who verified the first part then? I think there are a few parts that haven't been submitted too. Hmm.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Really?? Interesting. I thought the channel just had to review it. Doesn't know YouTubers had the right to verify.

It's kind of odd. Haha. I wonder who verified the first part then? I think there are a few parts that haven't been submitted too. Hmm.
Lol confusing

CPY

GotomySin

Yes. Firstly I found that was odd too. Remember I added few Malay subs to their OST? I got to know from there.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Let say you had submitted the sub. The sub must be verified by at least 3-5 other users from Youtube then only it can be publish. So if nobody approve/verify that, then the sub cannot be publish.
This sounds so complicated:(

Hi. Hahhha. Sorry haven't seen this week's episode yet. I've only seen part 1 of Ep4.
Im still waiting for your ninja reviews lol :p

~
Me and my visual self lol she’s particularly beautiful in this scene!!! :facepalm::risas3::p
D0C9118A-BC1F-417D-886A-FA296DB85F11.jpeg FF3E866C-7EDB-4FF4-8C8B-9F4B23BBB4A0.jpeg 5C4ED982-DA6A-4730-A001-387D5B94EEBB.jpeg

~~
0D8BCDCF-9F86-476E-B3D3-0AD997905861.jpeg 65EE517C-D75C-45FC-9A23-C20793897EA0.jpeg
Cr meeeeeeeee :p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What’s up with everyone else I’m yhis lakorn? They’re all soooooo annoying! I wish they’ll just show Tik and Mew all the time.

I love all the flashbacks that parallel them in the present. But it’s also soooo sad to see the past because they were soooooo in love! So much kissing and touching! And they yanked them away from each other *tears

I really don’t like the friend and her mom, what is the mom’s problem? Was she always that insecure throughout their relationship or just started acting like that when she met Nat? She’s crazy! I don’t sympathize with her at all about why her sister hates her. Does make me think maybe she really did have bad intentions of taking her sister’s crush

saracha

sarNie Egg
Why’s everyone blaming Nat?? Agree that so many people in here are jumping to conclusion and not even listening to Nat. They’re blaming Nat for people’s family falling apart? That’s Dhipshit yo! Nat’s friend is dumb and annoying too!

Tik looks absolutely toothless at time when he speaks
:risas3::risas3:

:pancarta: