[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Discussion in '2018' started by jeanie1, Dec 1, 2016.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

It is strange to see 2 of the best actors in their prime to only act polar opposite when they aged. Willy seemed to over act while Tik is underwhelming. They regressed differently yet the result is almost the same.

phatman likes this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. I haven't seen Willy in a while so Idk how he is.

3. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I'm suddenly interested in this drama, never saw pancake/vee version but saw kob/tua version, wish they kept the theme song (even tho it sound like 'color of the wind' lol ) . What's the age difference tho , 20 year 25 year ?

phatman likes this.
  4. phatman

Same. Although I do like the theme here too. It's so heartwrenching.

Their gap is 20yrs.

5. phatman

You know. I think I can explain Mew's voice now. Haha. It's not nasally it's like she's talking from her throat. Haha.

6. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Hmmm...might because sometimes it's pretty deep. It doesn't match her small self. Her speech is not as smooth as I thought. Both Tik and Mew look good in stills but in motion they are a hit and missed for me.

7. phatman

Yeah she speaks deeply from her throat. Haha.

8. phatman

Ok. . . I just saw the preview for next weeks episode. Kae is jealous??? Wow. Something tells me she has something to do with Worada's death.

I wonder if they changed the ending? Because Tik and Mew said to keep watching to find out who the killer is. The only reason why they'd say that is if they changed the ending. Ooooo. I'm feeling excited all of a sudden. Hahah. And when are they gonna release the opening theme????

maimyang likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol finally watching this and enjoying it actually. I was expecting to find some annoyance buy none at the moment. Maybe I'm biased to Mew hahaha. As for her voice, I've always thought she sounded like that no?

phatman likes this.
  10. phatman

Yeah, it's always been like that, but I think it's worst in here. Haha.

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol not noticing it at all. Biased much? :risas3:

HNA0 and phatman like this.
  12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I don't think I ever pay attention to her voice. But in here it's so obvious that it's hard not. The first 2 episodes she was so nasal then it change to being deep lol. I really like her hair in here though but I don't think she's her best as an overall appearance. I started watching some of the FIN scenes...not sure it's a good idea because I am seeing Tik way too much lol. I am still keeping up with the drama here and there till she's getting to her revenge part. But I am not really into it.

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Thai lakorns haven't been entertaining lately

HNA0 and phatman like this.
  14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I have been watching some Chinese ones lately

15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea this is not entirely the best lakorn but it’s still keeping me from wanting to know more cuz I wanna see what happens to Vorada and how Natamon is going to revenge the killer.

Idk about y’all but I like Tik in here.. thank god!! Lol!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I like how he’s portraying Krit so far! It’s not very often Mew gets a handsome or good looking p’ek so I’ll consider Tik one of the better ones TEHEHHEHEHEHE:risas3::celebrate16::angel10:

~~
    Can’t wait for Wednesday!!!!!

And this production is NOT BAD in my opinion! It’s almost Annethong quality LOL:risas3:

phatman likes this.
  16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I've been going Koreans. Everytime I click on Chinese I get exhausted with their 50+ episodes :eek:

Lol I was expecting to get annoyed with Tik's acting but so far not too bad lol.

17. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I watch it last night . I can't stop staring at tik's mouth tho lol , I know he got teeth in there.

phatman likes this.
  18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Chinese dramas are intimidating with their episodes but some dramas are so good that those long episodes goes by fast. When I first watched Legend of Yun Xi, I wasn't sure about the 48 episodes but I liked it so much I didn't mind another 20 episodes lol.

I haven't enjoyed a K drama for a while. I began watching one the other day, Devilish Joy... The main guy's voice, his tall frame is just intimidating.

19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOLOL :risas3: if you think his mouth is bad in here....go watch YLC LOL~~ I swear he had no teeth in there lmfaooooooo

@KitKat516 he is def pretty likable to me ahahhaha cuz I know I was scared from earlier thinking he was gonna be all wrinkly :risas3: but no, he’s pretty charming TBH

Cuz when I saw him fitting in his other lakorn they were looking all wrinkly and shitttt that I thought goodness tik’s gonna kill it in here... but voila!! He’s not bad! And I like how he carries himself and his character so far! Nothing to complain from me lol

sarN and phatman like this.
  20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Same here. I'm actually enjoying it. Not loving it but not hating it either.