[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

Discussion in '2018' started by jeanie1, Dec 1, 2016.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yup. I can't get into his character at all. They're all saying that the whole office is scared of him, but he doesn't come off like that at all. In fact he's the opposite. Haha.

Tik doing better than Mew? I'm taken aback. Haha.

Namfon is really good in here, in terms of facial expressions, but her body language is awkward. Haha. She makes awkward hand gestures.

Yeah they be giving her some nice shirts. Yum. Haha.

I actually like that she has only curiosity about who this Warada/Worada is instead of actually knowing she was Warada/Worada in the past.

That's what I'm saying?? She was upset that her hubby met Worada. Like girl you stole your sisters crush right from her nose?? You don't have the rights to be mad at all. Hahaha. Pathetic.

Yes. I am hurt. But they deserve it. Haha.

xodxo likes this.
  2. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

I find it funny how Kae was criticizing Nat/Lada about stealing other girl’s man when she dated/stole her sister’s lover/crush. Hypocrite.

phatman likes this.
  3. phatman

Right?? She is so dumb. Haha.

4. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

I want to like this lakorn soooo bad, but man. Tik’s acting is really bothering me. I’m waiting for more emotions. It just seems like he’s remembering the lines and reading them out loud. Mew on the other hand, I think she’ll get better.

Right now the story is moving kinda slow for me. I want things to speed up for for Tik to actually show some emotions. I mean, if the girl you loved showed up right in front of you, won’t you be curious? More emotions! Like the lakorns he did with Aom. That’s what made me fall in love with him. ❤️

As much as I was complaining while watching episode 2 and 3, I’ll still watch this one. Lol

Mannie and phatman like this.
  5. ceda_lee

ceda_lee sarNie OldFart

Well, Krit is pretty much invisible to me right now haha. I hope he gets better too. I enjoy watching Mew tho. Kaew is a pityful character. She’s my favorite right now.

phatman likes this.
  6. phatman

Exactly. Like wth happened to Tik from 10+ yrs ago??? Haha. Me too. I'm almost done with Ep3.

But Kaew is an itch! Haha.

Mannie and its_ann like this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hmmm I think I’m the opposite from everyone. I like tik’s body language in here and the way he carries himself and his dialogues...whereas mew as Natamon needs major help. Half of the time she’s spent looking for clues in Krit’s office she’s so loud and careless I’m like goodness if this would real, you wouldn’t escape it lol hahahahaha :p (like shouldn’t you be more gentle, quiet and careful cuz others could hear you)

Idk about y’all but mews best acting to me was Rak Nakara!! Seriously I’ve never seen mew acts that good before... she sold me with RN!

In here.... both her acting and weight needs help lol hahahahaha some scene she’s slender but other scenes her face appears more bloated than ever ... well, still love her HAHA it’s just she needs to manage herself better....not go up and down with weights or acting.

Kudos to Namfom and Bow! The two evil girls are carrying the show lol :p

~

On a positive note. I liked that scene where Krit was defending Nat, saying if the coffee flew itself, it’s its own fault for burning you not Nat’s fault lmao!

phatman, its_ann and xdanavelvetx like this.
  8. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

LOVE Keanu!! I grew up watching all his Bill & Ted's movies. I still don't understand The Matrix (LOL). I liked him in Speed, Sweet November, Constantine, and Devil's Advocate.

phatman and xdanavelvetx like this.
  9. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Ep’s 3 is 2.8. Higher the first ones! I hope they get highs rating.

After watch the episodes, I some feel strange about this lakorn.

Am I the only one who like Mew’s acting but fell unconfortable at Tik’s acting? Usually don’t care too much if they are acting stiff but I can’t stand Tik’s expression. It’s so unnatural. I’m not hater. I like him. His acting was better a few years but now...

xodxo, Mannie, its_ann and 1 other person like this.
  10. phatman

Here we go again with her weight! Haha. Leave her alone! :p

D~D, xodxo and spanky like this.
  11. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

I stalk his wife's IG everyday. LOL She's pretty with a funky fashion taste but I love that she post lots of him and his babies. They are all so cute. I also stalk a lot of Thai celeb IGs. HAHA I noticed they show everything about their lives compared to Chinese, Korean, and American celebs. I love that. They are just being normal.

12. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Thai IGs are like their journal:)

xdanavelvetx and _mLove_ like this.
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

What I like about thai celebrites they are more open and most of them share healthy lifestyle by excises and foods, they connect more with their fan through social medias account and fan meeting and events I kinda envy the fan.

phatman, xdanavelvetx and _mLove_ like this.
  14. _mLove_

_mLove_ sarNie Hatchling

Their fans are pretty die hard. I can't keep up with them but will just envy them through IG. lol

15. phatman

Yeah Thai celebs act like normal citizens. Their ET circle is a little different too. They're more friendly towards fans.

_mLove_ and S.J.M like this.
  16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Well you know I’m just trying to watch out for my little girl :p she’s n’ek, must take better care of herself! Plus~~ could it be the nasal voice is coming from an increased amount of tissue or fat around the neck/throat?? Like thick mucous could alter your voice too????

Anyhow~~~:celebrate16::angel10:

Love is love. Tough love! :celebrate16:

phatman likes this.
  17. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

Yeah her weights fine. If she should fix her weight, Tik should fix his teeth. That’s more bothersome lol

phatman likes this.
  18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

To me Tik's skin structure bothers me more. It makes him look older than he should. Mew weight gain is only obvious around her face. When she's sneaking around and the camera is right in her face...it's like a rolling ball so round. But she's really short so it will be noticeable right away.

phatman likes this.
  19. phatman

Puahaah. Yes he's got old man teeth.

20. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I'm happy to read that the criticisms are placed on the pranangs acting versus the director, producer, scripts, costumes, janitors, cooks, chairs, and everything else lol

phatman likes this.