[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by LLakorn, Nov 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Thats why ch7 keep winning because Bangkok locals dont really watch lakorn much and the ones in other province mostly know ch7.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I really do agree. Being here for a month in Central Thailand, you don't really hear anyone talking about it. They know it but you can tell they can careless about it. If I ask about it, they only mention a few or likewise just talk about "Or Jao". They don't even say BPS lol. The only time I've connected is with those FC's who I also can't keep up with haha. They are strongly dedicated.

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. Fikachu

Fikachu Wifey #47 a.k.a The #1 mia stalker

Did you ask them about SJ Series?I wonder if 5 years after it aired people still remember it.
    The things is, IG posts have been made where people suggest actors for the roles. Yet, no news of a chance of it to be produced have come out til now. That's why I think we should do something else than just IG posts. OR, change the way we post info through IG? People post pics of the actors they want to portray with the character titles. How about we post something inciting like asking 'why is this not produced?' with the pic of the books or something and tag all the FCs....I'm merely making suggestions.
    But the thing we have to note is....what ever we do/post as, it has to seem like it's from a local Thai person. It'll have more impact that way.
    The thing is, BPS wasn't even predicted to be that popular. I think luck played a part there and it wasn't easy to even get to this point because talks about producing it started waaayyyy long ago. My point is, we can't really predict how well received this may be. We need to know what the current trend is. Our disadvantage as outsiders/ foreigners is that we are not the local Thai people, therefore, we don't exactly know what the locals would look out for when watching or what would entice them to watch.

...Oooohhh I'm getting a headache just thinking about this...

Is it possible to ask a few local Thais from the FCs questions like did they watch SJ series? What did they think of it? Would they watch the sequel if they produced one?

5. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

6. Fikachu

Wait...WHAT? Where did that person get that info from? Wow, and it's quite recent too, that comment was posted on 8 May 2018 at 12.39p.m. I hope this is true and not a sarcastic remark. But really though, how did that person get such an info from? How to know if this is legit?:confused12:

7. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

@Fikachu dude, just chill. Don't stress too much about it. ;) it will happen when it happens. There is little we can do with casting, much more producing this lakorn. Don't feel bad if it seems like a far shot. Just hope and pray that it gets picked up soon. This isn't our fight. This is ch3's. We're just spectators.

Xiongurl26 and Fikachu like this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I was absent for a while but a lot things happened.
    Well We just want to share a light on the lakorn and start the production as for a lakorn whether become hit or not, It’s unpredictable in thai entertainment just look BPS.
    The main goal is do the petition then try to spread it maybe it will create a buzz and start the production already because with Ch3 you never know.

Fikachu likes this.
  9. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I mean I remember a few years ago reading somewhere they were wanting to save this one for their 50th anniversary and I wanted to believe it bc they did do the 4HJHKK series as the 40th anniversary. I'd love to have this series going but this will require a lot of time and attention. It's a HUGE cast. I also don't know how I feel anyways bc I want to see it but then again I want original casting and that definitely is not going to work. I'd rather just buy the books and imagine it myself haha.

I think people here do remember SJ series though bc I was re watching Chai Pee the other day and I heard people around me talking about how they liked Chai Pat or Chai Ruj more lol.

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

The series will happen sooner or later. It takes the ch a while to start production.

Fikachu likes this.
  11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ya let’s us see if by new year, we will be hearing any good news.

Fikachu likes this.
  12. Fikachu

I hope so:angel10:

S.J.M likes this.
  13. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Lol

I wouldn't talk about lakorns either because they all SUCK!

I seen maybe 3 lakorn this year?

The only one that really excited me was Mia 2018 because I felt it was a refreshing story and strong OST

Koy123 likes this.
  14. lee yubi

lee yubi sarNie Egg

hi i am new her ,i was silent reader in this thread for more than a year ,i hope to accept me as new friend

Bieluvr, Xiongurl26, SuzieJ and 2 others like this.
  15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Welcome and have fun in this forum.

SuzieJ and Fikachu like this.
  16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Awww...welcome. Just chime in whenever you want to.

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Welcome! Welcome! :)

18. lee yubi

lee yubi sarNie Egg

hi everyone i am very very excited for this lakorn, i hope the actors and actress will be great ,some of the actors suggested before i don't like them and not fit for the roles you know what i have always imaged second season where the sisters daughters meet the brothers boys and break their hearts for revenge , i didn't watch the whole series but only few scene , to be honst with you guy ,not only this lakorn also other Korean and Chinese drama after watching them , special if i love the actress even though she is evil ,i asked my self (what if the second female lead child met the the first male & female child and fall in love ,will she accept it after her heart broken because of them ?) maybe for the second guy he will accept but not for second female or the evil bitch .i think maybe she will separate them or take the chance to make seduce their son and then hurt him like they hurt before.
    for me if i was good or bad if someone break my heart ,i have nothing to do with them and pretend i don't know them .what about you guys what will you do if you are in the sisters place .will you accept your children love or take the chance for revenge ?

19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I need Pon in here :angel10:

alissaax likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

All the ladies on AF love him now after TBSC haha

alissaax likes this.