[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
Because there is not a lot people active people on this thread , since this lakorn is unconfirmed and most of us are busy in the forum where the lakorn we are watching or updating news to lakorn that we are interested.

There is no news, Well if it execute the right way it will be a juicy lakorn.
I do not know what anyone will do at that sort situation, Until we do not see the full picture and reasons we can not really make a chose.
Is lee Yu bi your favourite actress?
lee yu bi is of many korean actress i love so much and i am fan of her

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
hi i am new her ,i was silent reader in this thread for more than a year ,i hope to accept me as new friend
Welcome. If you need any help with anything just ask. Most of the members here are very nice people, you ask anyone for help.

I need Pon in here :angel10:
Oh my gosh, Pon is so cute!!! I can see him passing as James Ji's son. I would also really love to see First P in here too, he can pass as James Ma son.

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
She is cute & lively. Which part you are most excited to see? Also which Actors?
hi dear
i love all parts but as i said before ,but most i am excited for the revenge from noey and esther daughters revenge .for the actors/actresses i don't mind if the same actors acted as the sons again but if they change it . i want to see nadech ,phet,denkhun,pop thagoon,toey,kan for the men roles but for actress i wish for pinky to take lead roles again not rai also natalie she is beautiful and good actress ,maybe janie she is new married but i think still she act even with younger men ,eye kamolned ,prim prima for women i dont have many choices in my mind .but i wish to see rscenesw or :kidnap:

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
th
Welcome. If you need any help with anything just ask. Most of the members here are very nice people, you ask anyone for help.

Oh my gosh, Pon is so cute!!! I can see him passing as James Ji's son. I would also really love to see First P in here too, he can pass as James Ma son.

Wow They all good choices, I really want Phet & Pon & Masu here, Toey was in SJ series too.
Me too I’m most excited for that part, the revenge one.
teoy can someone he love in this season and i forget to say weir too .he fit for slapandkiss:pancarta:

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
Weir is in ch7 so it isn’t possible, mostly this series would go ch3 newbies, Talking about it I really want them to start this lakorn already. Let’s hope to hear good news soon.
yeh thats what i hate about it in thai chanels .they can't act with others only same chanels which make it boring .while in korea and china you can act with anyone :sad6: but i hope to make the series soon .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
69DD486F-1D36-43B2-BC81-917DF873BE3E.jpeg 4D30E15A-7052-4936-82A6-39A454DF2BEB.jpeg 51D373A1-F14B-44DF-BB97-4C314D971A1D.jpeg
Not sure what these say, but the source for the article was this. I do know that the account in the second picture is Khun Dews and she’s a higher up and Ch3 so the info must be accurate from what I’m guessing. Hope we can get some translations soon please :) so excited if this is true

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The news in the link says these actors/actresses might be cast: Nine Naphat, Pon Nawasch, In Sarin, Masu Junyangdikul, Peak Kongthap, Rye Vachirawich, God Itthipat, August Vachiravit, Cham Chanatip, Diana Flipo, Gina Yeena, Kao Supassara, Patricia Good, Nychaa Nuttanicha, Yam Matira, Yiiwha Preechakarn, Namwhan Phulita, Oom Isaya, and Pie Rinrada.

I only know a few of them. I'm fine with Pon, Masu, In Sarin, Nychaa, Namwaan, and Oom Isaya.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! This is going to be made? Finally! Not sure about the cast so I can't say anything about them. I hope they bring back the old cast as cameos for their parents. It'll be beautiful to see both generations together in one frame. Any news on when they start script reading or filming?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Whoohooo Oom will finally get noticed?! I hope Kao, Pat, Yam, and Nychaa get confirmed and Yeena get some good acting mentor. :) Happy that im ok with all the nangeks mentioned but dont know who Namwan, Pie, and Yiiwah are lol

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omggg yay all these new people. Hopefully its all these new faces younger gen cause im going to lose my shit if they cast any of the older gen.

I reallly want to see pie and in together againnn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally! I just thought about this series in the morning too oddly, haha.
That was me too! I was just talking to some friends about it and then bam! I get this news.

JUST FYI: Nothing is 100% confirmed so if I mislead some I'm sorry. I just got a bit excited that they're considering it.

Otherwise, if they do decide to go on with this project, I'm super excited. I'm a bitter lady when it comes to newbies but I can look past that just for the series. I too hope we will get special cameos and appearances of the original cast. I really want Masu in here. I think he is so fitting for this. Masu and Nine! I'm really down to see those 2. Not so sure for any of the ladies.
Whoohooo Oom will finally get noticed?! I hope Kao, Pat, Yam, and Nychaa get confirmed and Yeena get some good acting mentor. :) Happy that im ok with all the nangeks mentioned but dont know who Namwan, Pie, and Yiiwah are lol
Namwan is that girl in Thong Ek paired with PJ. Pie is the girl who was just in the Man series with In. She's also in KK right now as Bella's younger sister. Yiiwah is the girl paired with JJ in KK. lol I'm ok with Kao and Pat plus Nychaa so I wouldn't mind.
Omggg yay all these new people. Hopefully its all these new faces younger gen cause im going to lose my shit if they cast any of the older gen.

I reallly want to see pie and in together againnn
I'm warming up to In and I thought he was good with Pie. They had chemistry and I liked them together.