[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

SuzieJ

sarNie Oldmaid
He's my number 2 after Great lol, dont know who he bump down but after Great and Pon, i don't remember anyone anymore :risas3:
Let’s hope he doesn’t bump past Great or I will be the only one who is Great biased on AF lol well who knows maybe that’s a good think! I can have him all to myself hehe

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I like Pon too. I like him more in SRNC though so if he acts like that in this one I'm in! He was such a cute dork. Well I'll watch him regardless haha but my answer still stands that if they make this I want to at least see Masu, Ball, and Nine.

Side Note: I found a copy of the SJ series and bought all 5 books for $18. I fangirled so hard knowing how good of a deal I just snatched. I'm still on the hunt for this series!!

S.J.M

Warrior
why nobody replay to last post :confused12:
Because there is not a lot people active people on this thread , since this lakorn is unconfirmed and most of us are busy in the forum where the lakorn we are watching or updating news to lakorn that we are interested.
hi everyone i am very very excited for this lakorn, i hope the actors and actress will be great ,some of the actors suggested before i don't like them and not fit for the roles you know what i have always imaged second season where the sisters daughters meet the brothers boys and break their hearts for revenge , i didn't watch the whole series but only few scene , to be honst with you guy ,not only this lakorn also other Korean and Chinese drama after watching them , special if i love the actress even though she is evil ,i asked my self (what if the second female lead child met the the first male & female child and fall in love ,will she accept it after her heart broken because of them ?) maybe for the second guy he will accept but not for second female or the evil bitch .i think maybe she will separate them or take the chance to make seduce their son and then hurt him like they hurt before.
for me if i was good or bad if someone break my heart ,i have nothing to do with them and pretend i don't know them .what about you guys what will you do if you are in the sisters place .will you accept your children love or take the chance for revenge ?
There is no news, Well if it execute the right way it will be a juicy lakorn.
I do not know what anyone will do at that sort situation, Until we do not see the full picture and reasons we can not really make a chose.
Is lee Yu bi your favourite actress?

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
Because there is not a lot people active people on this thread , since this lakorn is unconfirmed and most of us are busy in the forum where the lakorn we are watching or updating news to lakorn that we are interested.

There is no news, Well if it execute the right way it will be a juicy lakorn.
I do not know what anyone will do at that sort situation, Until we do not see the full picture and reasons we can not really make a chose.
Is lee Yu bi your favourite actress?
lee yu bi is of many korean actress i love so much and i am fan of her

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
hi i am new her ,i was silent reader in this thread for more than a year ,i hope to accept me as new friend
Welcome. If you need any help with anything just ask. Most of the members here are very nice people, you ask anyone for help.

I need Pon in here :angel10:
Oh my gosh, Pon is so cute!!! I can see him passing as James Ji's son. I would also really love to see First P in here too, he can pass as James Ma son.

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
She is cute & lively. Which part you are most excited to see? Also which Actors?
hi dear
i love all parts but as i said before ,but most i am excited for the revenge from noey and esther daughters revenge .for the actors/actresses i don't mind if the same actors acted as the sons again but if they change it . i want to see nadech ,phet,denkhun,pop thagoon,toey,kan for the men roles but for actress i wish for pinky to take lead roles again not rai also natalie she is beautiful and good actress ,maybe janie she is new married but i think still she act even with younger men ,eye kamolned ,prim prima for women i dont have many choices in my mind .but i wish to see rscenesw or :kidnap:

S.J.M

Warrior
hi dear
i love all parts but as i said before ,but most i am excited for the revenge from noey and esther daughters revenge .for the actors/actresses i don't mind if the same actors acted as the sons again but if they change it . i want to see nadech ,phet,denkhun,pop thagoon,toey,kan for the men roles but for actress i wish for pinky to take lead roles again not rai also natalie she is beautiful and good actress ,maybe janie she is new married but i think still she act even with younger men ,eye kamolned ,prim prima for women i dont have many choices in my mind .but i wish to see rscenesw or :kidnap:
Wow They all good choices, I really want Phet & Pon & Masu here, Toey was in SJ series too.
Me too I’m most excited for that part, the revenge one.

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
th
Welcome. If you need any help with anything just ask. Most of the members here are very nice people, you ask anyone for help.

Oh my gosh, Pon is so cute!!! I can see him passing as James Ji's son. I would also really love to see First P in here too, he can pass as James Ma son.

Wow They all good choices, I really want Phet & Pon & Masu here, Toey was in SJ series too.
Me too I’m most excited for that part, the revenge one.
teoy can someone he love in this season and i forget to say weir too .he fit for slapandkiss:pancarta:

S.J.M

Warrior
th

teoy can someone he love in this season and i forget to say weir too .he fit for slapandkiss:pancarta:
Weir is in ch7 so it isn’t possible, mostly this series would go ch3 newbies, Talking about it I really want them to start this lakorn already. Let’s hope to hear good news soon.

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
Weir is in ch7 so it isn’t possible, mostly this series would go ch3 newbies, Talking about it I really want them to start this lakorn already. Let’s hope to hear good news soon.
yeh thats what i hate about it in thai chanels .they can't act with others only same chanels which make it boring .while in korea and china you can act with anyone :sad6: but i hope to make the series soon .