[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's good if Mint broadens her horizon by working with Polysplus. They're a good company in my opinion, despite their recent lakorns for Ch.3. For some reason, the ones they produce for Ch.7 are better. But Mint will be able to pull in more audience when she pairs with different people. She might even gain Dome's fans. Come on, the guy's supposedly "godly handsome." Lol. It's all about the right pairing and maybe their chemistry will surprise you. I can tolerate Dome better than Bomb. Lol. He overacts but that's better than underacting and dead eyes!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least Dome is "Vampire-ish" eye candy lol. I can watch Dome even if he's just slightly above Bomb.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If it's been Bomb and Dome I'm definitely in favor of Dome. Neither of them are great actors but Dome is slightly less bad lol. Plus I think he's more handsome than Bomb. I've finished two of his lakorns the one with Ploy and the one with Janie (though I absolutely hated his character in this one and his character really did not deserve Janie's character in the end). I tried his lakorn with Mai but I don't think I ever got into it, or maybe I just got too busy and forgot about it who knows. 

From the photo Dome and Mint actually look pretty cute together. So if Mint is confirmed to be in here, and it manages to get subbed by someone, I'll probably tune in. Not sure if I'm totally sold on the storyline yet since it sounds pretty generic but we'll see. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Mint said she hasn't been contacted to play in this. She saw Dome the other day but they didn't speak about this lakorn. Wow, she has three lakorns lined up next year? I hope her acting improves so I can tune into her in the future. I really want her to rise above some people. 

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151204/217958.html
Hmm then I wonder if Margie has been contacted. Super excited to see her in more lakorns, hopefully she'll continue to improve in each one. Did you watch TSL Mahalo? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ploy looks like the joker now. Idk why she felt the need to do anything to her beautiful face. She was perfect.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
How does she look like now? I haven't sen her in like almost forever. Did she like drop down the stardom pipe somewhere?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's quite obvious since her RLSR days. She was gorgeous when she came out of that swimming pool. Now, her nose is altered and so are her lips. She can't even smile anymore without her lips sliding to the other side of her cheeks. That's the reason why she rarely smiles now. Her chin is super pointy now too. Could be weight loss but they're too pointy to be natural.

This is from her fitting for the lakorn with Andrew. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Agree, you could tell by the way she talks and her smile. She was gorgeous back in the days with Aum/Aff and recently Samee Teetra.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ploy actually made herself look older with her altered self. She was pretty rai-like and glowing before but now she's doesn't look good. Her lips stand out the most.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh lol I thought it was just all the aging. Man she's really in that lakorn with Andrew?

How about they do a switch with this lakorn?! Lol i want to see Mint with Andrew.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I remember her being so pretty in her lakorn with Rome and Smart. I forgot what it's called though. It was a while ago.