[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

Discussion in '2018' started by Mahalo, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Ncmeowmeow35

Ncmeowmeow35 sarNie Oldmaid

Hmm I don't know if Mint is just keeping it a secret or she's really not in this cus she said that for her 2016 ques, there's no lakorns with Dome. So maybe this will be Margie's

2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I prefer Mint over Margie. So hope she's in here. Margie is a hit and miss for me.

3. Devylann

Devylann sarNie Egg

i totally agree! idk what it is about Dome but despite his bad acting and ok looks, i always end up watching him lol it's like he's this aura about him that just draws me in lol i guess i will definitely watch this too. 

4. saraokenim

saraokenim sarNie Hatchling

I have a feeling that Mai might be in here!!
    I don't just guessing but since she is now a freelance.

erinhang likes this.
  5. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Still wondering who the n'ek is going to be for this one. I wouldn't mind Mint, Margie or Mai really. Though I never did get to finish Dome and Mai's first lakorn together. Man how I wish Ch.7 weren't such a sticklers about taking their dramas down when people fansub them. 

tweedaly likes this.
  6. Hokulanii_

Hokulanii_ sarNie Hatchling

I may be wrong but I thought I had read it in KCL a couple weeks ago that N'ek is Ja Jittapa.

7. picadrama

picadrama sarNie Egg

OMG the only reason why I watch Dome's lakorn is because of his looks haha. The lack of acting skills is so evident. The worst is that I end up enjoying his lakorns every single time.... -___- 

8. xcinsationalx

If the n'ek is Ja then this is probably a skip for me. Only lakorn I've watched with her is the Sixth Sense, which I love but that's because the storyline was good. She is okay with Louis but I can't imagine her with Dome. 

9. saraokenim

saraokenim sarNie Hatchling

image.jpeg Credits as tagged

10. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Aw. It's margin instead? I wish it was mew. They look so awkward in tha picture. No chemistry at all lol dome is looking somewhere else.

11. Jacy

Jacy sarNie Hatchling

Well, if Margie got this lakorn. Congrats to her... At least she have a chance to work with polyplus.... Hopefully the lakorn turns out well for them...

12. xcinsationalx

I mean they don't look bad together so I'm okay with this. I like Margie but I haven't watched her in anything in forever because none of her recent lakorns have been subbed. It's like after her lakorns with Boy people just stopped caring.

13. babie_sara

babie_sara sarNie Adult

14. Jacy

Jacy sarNie Hatchling

I think Bussaba Rae Fun was subbed by subberparadise...

15. xcinsationalx

Was it subbed on youtube? Oh and do you know if anyone subbed her lakorn with Great? I really wanted to watch that one

16. Jacy

Jacy sarNie Hatchling

xcinsationalx likes this.
  17. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I don't think dome have any chemistry w/ any actress lol I enjoy watching him struggle w/ his role b/c it's quite humorous but with him being so eye candy I just forgive him lol

18. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Surprising pairing. I like Dome enough but I don't know if I would watch this hmmm. Plus it's Margie too....

19. khmaichick559

khmaichick559 sarNie Hatchling

@sarN we love any p'ek that is eye candy and sadist right lmao... I love reading all of your post u make laugh at majority of 'em. :thumbup:7willing|slapandkissrsceneswbabysw

20. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

I like dome. Good thing he's eye candy otherwise I would not watch his lakorn lol his acting is so bad.