[CH3] Buang Ruk Satan (Polyplus) Dome Pakorn / Margie Rasi

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I don't know if Mint is just keeping it a secret or she's really not in this cus she said that for her 2016 ques, there's no lakorns with Dome. So maybe this will be Margie's

Devylann

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Gosh, I do not want to admit this but I always end up watching his lakorn despite the bad acting b/c he look like a pervet & confuse at time but I love those type of p'ek HAHAHA . I will watch this.

i totally agree! idk what it is about Dome but despite his bad acting and ok looks, i always end up watching him lol it's like he's this aura about him that just draws me in lol i guess i will definitely watch this too. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Still wondering who the n'ek is going to be for this one. I wouldn't mind Mint, Margie or Mai really. Though I never did get to finish Dome and Mai's first lakorn together. Man how I wish Ch.7 weren't such a sticklers about taking their dramas down when people fansub them. 

picadrama

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Gosh, I do not want to admit this but I always end up watching his lakorn despite the bad acting b/c he look like a pervet & confuse at time but I love those type of p'ek HAHAHA . I will watch this.
OMG the only reason why I watch Dome's lakorn is because of his looks haha. The lack of acting skills is so evident. The worst is that I end up enjoying his lakorns every single time.... -___- 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If the n'ek is Ja then this is probably a skip for me. Only lakorn I've watched with her is the Sixth Sense, which I love but that's because the storyline was good. She is okay with Louis but I can't imagine her with Dome. 

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Aw. It's margin instead? I wish it was mew. They look so awkward in tha picture. No chemistry at all lol dome is looking somewhere else.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Well, if Margie got this lakorn. Congrats to her... At least she have a chance to work with polyplus.... Hopefully the lakorn turns out well for them...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean they don't look bad together so I'm okay with this. I like Margie but I haven't watched her in anything in forever because none of her recent lakorns have been subbed. It's like after her lakorns with Boy people just stopped caring.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I think Bussaba Rae Fun was subbed by subberparadise...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think dome have any chemistry w/ any actress lol I enjoy watching him struggle w/ his role b/c it's quite humorous but with him being so eye candy I just forgive him lol

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I like dome. Good thing he's eye candy otherwise I would not watch his lakorn lol his acting is so bad.